My White Widow Adventure

Thanks Harry, Stoner, Runa... I think it is going to be pretty good stuff.. I used rubber gloves while trimming and collected the sticky thc and got a small pea size ball. I smoked a part of it last night and was pretty stoned. I felt a good body stone and a dreamy head :)

Filla... Thanks for the good comment on the box :) Also, thanks for the info on the flowering time, I appreciate the feedback. I guess as I grow more I will become more familiar with how long each strain can safely go.

Here are a few photos of the Arjan's Haze #3 female that I am using the light poisoning method to force her to go herm and make some female seeds. She sure got bushy and I can't wait to see how full she gets with buds. As you can see she is a sexy girl and uses her good looks to get the man to put her up in her own apartment free of charge... Well, nothing is exactly free, I will be taking her fruits when I am done with her ;-)
IMG_17881.JPG

IMG_17891.JPG

Here is a closeup of one of the other hazes about 1/3rd of the way through flowering.
IMG_1790.JPG

oh man that close up of the haze is SEXY..and the herm your inducing is looking pretty heafty! i hope that works out as you plan!

and with the harvest time thing, its more of eye balling kinda thing..at least to me. :cheesygrinsmiley: my philosophy, 'harvest when its looks like somethign that'd knock your ass off'lol or until the trich's become unfresh and start to lose potency. :cheesygrinsmiley: either way youre doign a great job man!

Hey Filla.... Thanks! I think the Haze looks really sexy too :)

Here are a few pictures of the dried white widow buds. These are from the smallest plant that dried first and I got just over 1 oz without stems, 30.1g I tried some of this last night and....This is gonna be good shit! Nice body stone and VERY dreamy head is best I can explain....and that is without any cure. It is already pretty powerful.

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_00132.JPG

IMG_00143.JPG

IMG_00162.JPG

I'll post more pictures of the full harvest when they are all dry.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUM damn... great looking doobage!

Here are a few more pics that I thought were cool. I was wrong about the plant I harvested, it was one of the regular plants and I also included a big bud in there I forgot about. I got 4 oz from the 5 of them, I would've hoped for more, oh well, it is high quality for sure.

IMG_00122.JPG

IMG_00133.JPG

IMG_00202.JPG

IMG_00144.JPG

IMG_00152.JPG

Thanks Harry, the test bud I took was very very nice and pretty strong already with a nice mellow high with a good body stone but not couch lock.

They do look nice and frothy Horable!

Thanks Stony I can't wait for the others to finish off now so i can have a variety of smoke :)

I took a few night pictures and wanted to share.... The first Arjan's Haze #3 is going to be picked in about 2 weeks. Her trichs are about 5% - 10% amber now and according to GreenHouse seeds this should go 10 or 11 weeks and Sunday will be 10 weeks so we look to be on schedule.

The Arjan's haze that I light-stressed for 3 weeks is going to be a big producer I think. She has what looks to be about 10 - 12 flower sights that appear to be main colas, I can't wait to see her in full flower.
Light-stressed arjan's haze:
IMG_00401.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

And one group shot of Arjan's Haze #3, Red Deisel, and Columbian Red Haze:
IMG_00352.JPG

Hey Doc... yeah, I can't wait to try them all :) I just chopped one of the Arjan's Haze #3 plants yesterday, she was just under 11 weeks but already at 50 - 60 % amber. The light-stressed one is gonna be massive I think, check out the pics.
IMG_00442.JPG

She is now starting week 3 of flowering after being light-stressed.
IMG_00541.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_00562.JPG

wow great job homie. i just started my own widow grow today actually. i got some clones and plan to go to town on them. i love the strain and cant wait till mine are sexy and hopefully as nice as yours. I think you should have bought a different blub for flowering. the mh are great for veg. but not so great for budding. if u used an hps for the bud cycle your nug would be absolutly huge. good job man hope i can match your trichs ahah

Thanks rome420. I may get one more hps conversion bulb and try the two of them for a grow to see how much of a difference there is in yield.

Ms. Fox, Harry, Stoner....Thanks guys! Here are some dried pics of the Arjan's that I already cut, they look crystally! I got 15g off the plant dried and no stems. I think quality will make up for quantity judging from the pictures.

IMG_00502.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_00522.JPG

IMG_00542.JPG

Back
Top Bottom