Yarddog's WaterFarm - White Widow Grow

Re: Yarddog's Waterfarm-White Widow grow

Holy crap man. That was amazing. was this grown from clone? Seed? Who was the breeder? Nutrients? Lights? That plant looks amazing,.Cannot wait for a smoke report!

love that ww you did a great job what lights you used :welldone::goodjob::lot-o-toke:

Absolutely beautiful bro! Looks like a good haul from one plant. What are you estimating dried? Looks about 4-5 oz or more. :goodjob: & can't wait to get the smoke report!

Thanks bro! I'm thinking 3 oz dried maybe? I'm honestly more concerned about the quality of the smoke then weight since its for personal use.
I can't wait to give the smoke report!

Holy crap man. That was amazing. was this grown from clone? Seed? Who was the breeder? Nutrients? Lights? That plant looks amazing,.Cannot wait for a smoke report!

Thanks Growing! This was grown from clone, not sure of the breeder. GH nutes-FloraNova grow then bloom, Florablend, Floralicious Plus, Koolbloom. Advanced Nutes Bud Blood at the switch to 12/12, AN's Bud Candy during flower. Also GH's Subculture B and M for the roots.
Vegged under 23w cfl's. Flowered under a Hortilux Eye 400 watt bulb.

Just gorgeous Yard~~ Ya done good!! Party time :party:

Thanks T! Party time indeed :ganjamon:

love that ww you did a great job what lights you used :welldone::goodjob::lot-o-toke:

Thanks turfman, much appreciated!

Yard, I am 100% with you on quality vs. quantity, since I'm also growing only for personal use. However, especially since I'm growing in a small cabinet, I am trying to make sure my personal quantity/quality combo (lol!) will take me to the next harvest. I'd prefer not to have to purchase elsewhere to supplement. I'm sure the WW won't let you down for quality and no matter what it weighs to, it was a great job on the grow.

Yard, I am 100% with you on quality vs. quantity, since I'm also growing only for personal use. However, especially since I'm growing in a small cabinet, I am trying to make sure my personal quantity/quality combo (lol!) will take me to the next harvest. I'd prefer not to have to purchase elsewhere to supplement. I'm sure the WW won't let you down for quality and no matter what it weighs to, it was a great job on the grow.

I hear you loud and clear bro. Don't get me wrong when I said I was more concerned about quality, after the time and effort put in I do hope for enough to get me through as well brother. I said that because of my concern for how this will cure.

Thanks again for all your positivity during this grow my friend, much appreciated :thanks:

Simply amazing. Everyone keeps telling me to use Bud Candy and Bud Blood and Kool Bloom. I am not sure i can justify the price but looking at your results I might have just changed my miind on the bud blood at least. I just harvested some Urkle and it turned purple around week 7. Also harvesting the trainwreck @ 50% milkey Trichs.

YARD! Awesome grow buddy...

Question: That agrosun looks like it has a cool tube inside..is that right??

Dry weight yet?? Cabs done..got the temps under control...going to fruitridge this week!!

:peacetwo:

Simply amazing. Everyone keeps telling me to use Bud Candy and Bud Blood and Kool Bloom. I am not sure i can justify the price but looking at your results I might have just changed my miind on the bud blood at least. I just harvested some Urkle and it turned purple around week 7. Also harvesting the trainwreck @ 50% milkey Trichs.

Thanks Growing. Actually out of the 3 I would say Bud Blood would be last on that list, especially for the cost. KoolBloom is where its at :thumb: get some of that for sure. Check out Pitvipers nute line up, its good.

YARD! Awesome grow buddy...

Question: That agrosun looks like it has a cool tube inside..is that right??

Dry weight yet?? Cabs done..got the temps under control...going to fruitridge this week!!

:peacetwo:

Thanks bro! I did have a cool tube but it was too long for the tent with ducting, cooled great though. I have a Daystar AC hood in there now, still kicking around buying a 19" cool tube though. The only reason I'm staying in the high 70's is the winter. The cool tube beat this Daystar by 4* easy.

No dry weight, she's still hanging.

Good job on the cab, I've been checking out that thread here and there. It's the reflective material that radiates so much heat, my tent is the same way but have to have the reflection with HID.

Did you go to Fruitridge yet? When I checked the website the other day they had a ton of different strain clones in. Have fun! Oh-happy hour is from 2-5pm, free joint with purchase!

Thanks Growing. Actually out of the 3 I would say Bud Blood would be last on that list, especially for the cost. KoolBloom is where its at :thumb: get some of that for sure. Check out Pitvipers nute line up, its good.

Thanks bro! I did have a cool tube but it was too long for the tent with ducting, cooled great though. I have a Daystar AC hood in there now, still kicking around buying a 19" cool tube though. The only reason I'm staying in the high 70's is the winter. The cool tube beat this Daystar by 4* easy.

No dry weight, she's still hanging.

Good job on the cab, I've been checking out that thread here and there. It's the reflective material that radiates so much heat, my tent is the same way but have to have the reflection with HID.

Did you go to Fruitridge yet? When I checked the website the other day they had a ton of different strain clones in. Have fun! Oh-happy hour is from 2-5pm, free joint with purchase!

Seriously?? That is way cool...Thanks for the compliment. I've worked really hard on it and I'm almost ready to go. Waiting on the seedling heating pad thermostat and I'm ready to buy clones.

Happy Hour bro...I'll buy some clones and we'll split the spleef!!

:slide:

Gorgeous looking buds,good looking sturdy plant it seems!:)

Thank you!

Seriously?? That is way cool...Thanks for the compliment. I've worked really hard on it and I'm almost ready to go. Waiting on the seedling heating pad thermostat and I'm ready to buy clones.

Happy Hour bro...I'll buy some clones and we'll split the spleef!!

:slide:

Sounds like a plan! If you have not already bought some clones I would say check the menu online early in the day and head on down quick if they have what you want. Good luck bro!

absolutely wonderful lookin plant. u should be very proud. :goodjob:

Thanks staffy! You're doing some great things over your way my friend, keep it up!

Dried and manicured I came out with 80 grams of medicine from this grow.

I learned a lot with this grow. I heat stressed the plant while messing with my intake/exhaust during early flower. Unfortunately all the tips fox tailed bad from the beginning leaving the top 3" useless. I also realize I overfed by changing my res too often, another problem not having a PPM meter. But, learning is what its all about, practice makes perfect right?

No smoke report yet, I want to let it cure good before I get into that.

white_widow_200.jpg

white_widow_203.jpg

white_widow_201.jpg

white_widow_202.jpg

We getting close on a smoke report, Yard? :tokin:

Thanks for your interest Mr. Krip, very much appreciated.

The smoke report is...excuse my language...SHIT! My buddies and I have named it 'camp fire' cause that's what it tastes like when you smoke it, like smelling a camp fire. I don't believe this strain was White Widow, the dispensary I bought it from seemed a little off and I have never been back. I should have known by week 4 of flower with it's lack of 'stickiness' that it was no good.

Oh well, I still learned a lot that grow and that is the most important thing. I am letting it cure...and cure, lol so hopefully it will get some what better. Growing some good genetics now, fingers crossed.

Thanks to all of you for your great comments and feedback! :thanks:

Mods, this journal is done, pack it up and ship it. :grinjoint:

Thanks for your interest Mr. Krip, very much appreciated.

The smoke report is...excuse my language...SHIT! My buddies and I have named it 'camp fire' cause that's what it tastes like when you smoke it, like smelling a camp fire. I don't believe this strain was White Widow, the dispensary I bought it from seemed a little off and I have never been back. I should have known by week 4 of flower with it's lack of 'stickiness' that it was no good.

Oh well, I still learned a lot that grow and that is the most important thing. I am letting it cure...and cure, lol so hopefully it will get some what better. Growing some good genetics now, fingers crossed.

Thanks to all of you for your great comments and feedback! :thanks:

Mods, this journal is done, pack it up and ship it. :grinjoint:

Wow...real sorry to hear that, man. Better luck on the next go!

Back
Top Bottom