Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

They'll get a little more developed, stalks will grow and little globes will form on the end! Those globes are the treasure, they will form then turn clear, cloud up and then go Amber as they degrade into cbd n other molecules.

That loupe should help pretty good but the next step is a digital microscope, it gets easier to see what your looking at over time, as you notice more subtle differences. You don't have too much in the way of trichromes just yet so give it some time n enjoy watching the changes!

They'll get a little more developed, stalks will grow and little globes will form on the end! Those globes are the treasure, they will form then turn clear, cloud up and then go Amber as they degrade into cbd n other molecules.

That loupe should help pretty good but the next step is a digital microscope, it gets easier to see what your looking at over time, as you notice more subtle differences. You don't have too much in the way of trichromes just yet so give it some time n enjoy watching the changes!
Looking around at digital microscopes the cheap ones seem like junk and the good ones are way out of my price range

Yep, sometimes you can get good pocket microscopes, I got one off of Amazon pretty cheap!

Went to check on the girls and forgot about daylight savings time. They were already asleep.

Totally screwed me up too. Had to change my timer...blah!

Plants look great. You’re going to see lots of changes as they develop. I love when I start to see the trichs taco up the leaves around the bud. Yours are going to be nice colas covered in goodness. I like your photos too.

Re: Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

I hate daylight savings time. Now I'm never home in time to see the girls before they're sleeping. Even though it was dark, I could tell Smalls had put another inch on ( that's three inches in the last three days!) but Bender has only put one inch on total in the last three days even though her bud sites are forming a lot faster than Smalls'. Still kicking myself over not mixing up that soil enough. I know she wouldn't be as big as your monsters Stupid, but she'd probably be a little closer to her cousin. Tonight the girls took 48 oz. of 75% nute 5ml cal mag water. They're gonna be on a half gallon soon.

Day 36 from seed...

Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile1051000794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903319987.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1726386889.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1154014598.jpg

420-magazine-mobile121571099.jpg

Bender (white widow)
420-magazine-mobile871865739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1834222480.jpg

420-magazine-mobile809538315.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1566099982.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1434751900.jpg

Both girls
420-magazine-mobile19319454.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2053456366.jpg

I hate daylight savings time. Now I'm never home in time to see the girls before they're sleeping.

Everyone is starting to hate my newest toy...I installed this yesterday so I can see my plants all the time. It’s horrible! :Namaste:

C2D9F187-5702-43FE-9FFE-27BD1431F97E.jpeg
4FF43D8B-8EBC-4960-A758-5088FEF4E911.jpeg

Everyone is starting to hate my newest toy...I installed this yesterday so I can see my plants all the time. It's horrible! :Namaste:

C2D9F187-5702-43FE-9FFE-27BD1431F97E.jpeg
4FF43D8B-8EBC-4960-A758-5088FEF4E911.jpeg
That's awesome! The only reason I wouldn't have one of those is because I like stepping away from them for half a day or so so I can come back and see some growth. These last 35 days have flown by. With any luck Bender will get chopped around 30 days from now, but I know Smalls is going to take a little longer.

I could not see any light so I’m guessing IR. I did find out my EC meter has huge green lights and my chiller has huge red lights. I only realized that because I was checking the camera lights. LOL Got them all covered now. Hopefully I don’t see herms.

Everyone is starting to hate my new toy...

Posts it all over your journal XD. oh gramps you crack me up .

Girls are looking awesome dude! I'm already envisioning the nuggy goodness they are growing into!

Posts it all over your journal XD. oh gramps you crack me up .

Girls are looking awesome dude! I'm already envisioning the nuggy goodness they are growing into!

Ha! I should have clarified...everyone “in my house” is hating me... It’s obvious EVERYONE here loves me. :circle-of-love:

Ha! I should have clarified...everyone "in my house" is hating me... It's obvious EVERYONE here loves me. :circle-of-love:
Lol you got that right . how could you not? Grandpa is the shiznit!

Shiznuts!? LOL
Lol shiznits = super cool, dank as f^*^, what a g

Shiznuts = when your the shiznit and you retire and start going crazier and crazier every day because your left to your own devices XD

I feel like I'm getting close to the latter myself .

Lol shiznits = super cool, dank as f^*^, what a g

Shiznuts = when your the shiznit and you retire and start going crazier and crazier every day because your left to your own devices XD

I feel like I'm getting close to the latter myself .
I am 100% shiznuts ! I have was forced to retire at 40 after an accident, at almost 46 I am dead set crazy ! My garage is like a mad scientists workshop, I have a ton of bizzare contraptions and projects, almost all are either dead set dangerous or impossible to make work - not that I will give up. I am currently building a 1955 Vespa that I plan to break a land speed record on, that explodes everytime I get it running, if it makes it to the end of the drive I consider it a good attempt. Its never hit 2nd gear, it blew the engine to pieces the last time I ran it

I am 100% shiznuts ! I have was forced to retire at 40 after an accident, at almost 46 I am dead set crazy ! My garage is like a mad scientists workshop, I have a ton of bizzare contraptions and projects, almost all are either dead set dangerous or impossible to make work - not that I will give up. I am currently building a 1955 Vespa that I plan to break a land speed record on, that explodes everytime I get it running, if it makes it to the end of the drive I consider it a good attempt. Its never hit 2nd gear, it blew the engine to pieces the last time I ran it
Perfect example <3 you the shiznuts Wounded XD .

I could not see any light so I'm guessing IR. I did find out my EC meter has huge green lights and my chiller has huge red lights. I only realized that because I was checking the camera lights. LOL Got them all covered now. Hopefully I don't see herms.

The Green lights may be OK. I've read that you can use green lights during dark time and it doesn't affect Photos. There have been a couple discussions on them here on 420Magazine.

After I completed my last grow I noticed that there was a Amber light on my power strip that had been on the whole grow - even the 12/12 and had no problems.

Back
Top Bottom