Beginner White Widow Autoflower Grow 2017

Good evening friends! So what an interesting four days it has been. We are on day 62 right now and still trucking along! Tonight was a feeding of 1.5 tbs bb,1 tbs gb, 1 tbs tb. She seemed to respond really well to the flush. I'm assuming the salt build up might have caused a bit of stress. Not sure on this tho to be honest,just an educated guess. Heat is around 77,and humidity right around 40% so all is well there. I'm interested to see what is going to happen over the next couple of days because we are going to receiving some super hot days. Well that's it for now everybody! here are so shots for you all to enjoy! Got some good tric formations going on and buds are increasing in size. :Namaste::thumb:

yJ8dInB.jpg
82BCQ6z.jpg
FQfXfgt.jpg
vwjFxPH.jpg
5JYLZLS.jpg
Y5onFvk.jpg

420-magazine-mobile41439429.jpg

My white widow on day 20 something lol. Hope they look as nice as yours man. Mine are a little droopy right now been sun since he was watered

they will thatdude,just one thing I've definitely learned this grow compared to my last,is just let your lady tell you what she wants. That was a huge piece of advice from the auto growers unite forum. A LOT of helpful info there,kingjoe,demonic angel,odin,and pennywise helped me so much throughout this grow. As well as a bunch of subs on the forum. Greenstar,tom smith just to name a few. Just stay positive and go with the flow! If you have any questions id be willing to offer the little knowledge i have. :thumb:

they will thatdude,just one thing I've definitely learned this grow compared to my last,is just let your lady tell you what she wants. That was a huge piece of advice from the auto growers unite forum. A LOT of helpful info there,kingjoe,demonic angel,odin,and pennywise helped me so much throughout this grow. As well as a bunch of subs on the forum. Greenstar,tom smith just to name a few. Just stay positive and go with the flow! If you have any questions id be willing to offer the little knowledge i have. :thumb:
Hell yeah man I sure appreciate it. Yeah if it wasn't for this site I would be lost. A bunch of great folks on here

Hey guys good evening just a quick update for you guys,so i decided to water a day early usually unless soil is completely dry,i wait 4 days. With the heat we have been having here over the last few days i didn't want her soil to go bone dry. Watered with ph'd water at 6.2. Run off came at 6.5 so tha'ts good. Only thing i'm worried about is that over the past few hrs her leaves are starting to bend up. When i checked my instruments the temp was at 83. So i'm currently working diligently to fix it. Thank god tomorrow is the last super hot day in the mix for at least a week. Well that's it guys as always i got photos for you guys. Have a good night and be safe. :Namaste::thumb:

USdFebm.jpg
AcHlBJD.jpg
I2xSoJq.jpg
55xF17l.jpg
TeSHZf3.jpg
ayqt1Oi.jpg
Lpg3kWI.jpg

Good Evening friends! Hope all is well and everybody is having the best of days. So here is a quick update for yall. So tonight was a feeding with 1.5 tb, 1.5 bb. She is getting big her flowers are swelling and getting frosty. So everything is going well no issues to really report. Only problem we had was the 3 days it was 90+ was a bit rough to manage. It took the temp in the tent to 84. So had to crank the air up pretty much all 3 days. Other than that humidity is sitting right around 40% or so. Here some quick shots for you guys. Take it easy. :thumb::Namaste:
TIVdFQd.jpg
TgCGNs7.jpg
n2cpWlM.jpg
I1PFVUE.jpg
2HUT7MQ.jpg

Good Evening friends! Hope all is well and everybody is having the best of days. So here is a quick update for yall. So tonight was a feeding with 1.5 tb, 1.5 bb. She is getting big her flowers are swelling and getting frosty. So everything is going well no issues to really report. Only problem we had was the 3 days it was 90+ was a bit rough to manage. It took the temp in the tent to 84. So had to crank the air up pretty much all 3 days. Other than that humidity is sitting right around 40% or so. Here some quick shots for you guys. Take it easy. :thumb::Namaste:
She is looking great, looks like she will yield pretty good also, good job!. ✌

Good evening everybody! :allgood: Sorry i about disaperared from the forums. Had a family emergency my mom was admitted to the hospital. So my focus has been on her. She is fine and home and all is well.:thumb: So we are on day 73! Home stretch is upon us finally!
So tonight i gave her 1.5 tbs of the trio. I also decided to water a bit more than usual its been getting really hot here. Today the tent got to 82,and the plant is showing signs of heat stress. So im going to be watching that closely. Other than that all is well here are some shots.
TIVdFQdm.jpg
4hIDM1Jm.jpg
FHj78vBm.jpg
9HEcJo7m.jpg
wH24Bpem.jpg
XDeWkMNm.jpg

Good evening everybody! :allgood: Sorry i about disaperared from the forums. Had a family emergency my mom was admitted to the hospital. So my focus has been on her. She is fine and home and all is well.:thumb: So we are on day 73! Home stretch is upon us finally!
So tonight i gave her 1.5 tbs of the trio. I also decided to water a bit more than usual its been getting really hot here. Today the tent got to 82,and the plant is showing signs of heat stress. So im going to be watching that closely. Other than that all is well here are some shots.
Looking good Hondo23, glad your mom is ok, i lost my mom a little over a year ago and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through.✌

Back
Top Bottom