Beginner White Widow Autoflower Grow 2017

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of posts nothing really much going on. I'm thinking 1 more water cycle then I'm thinking it's time to harvest. What do you guys think? Have a good day till next time!
420-magazine-mobile933575377.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1891246972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2013191415.jpg

420-magazine-mobile644203288.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1423958845.jpg

420-magazine-mobile321805592.jpg

Looking good, have you checked your trics.✌

hey tom,here are some close up its the best i can get or atleast think its the best i can do. Looks white to me so i still have more time. what do you think?

1661204996217.png
1661205046832.png
Nice, yea you still have a little bit from what i can see, i did see some amber though, i think the amber was more on the leaf, i hear trics on the leaves will turn amber sooner, looks like some clear and alot of cloudy on the bud, definitely wont be long, be well worth the wait lol.✌

GOOD EVENING FRIENDS!!! I hope everybody is doing well,and feeling positive! So we are definitely getting close to her chopping. Her colas are getting so heavy the branches are starting to bend heavily as you will see in the pics. I'm trying to find a better way to get tric images. I got lucky with a few of the shots and havn't been able to get my phone back to the correct setting to get clearer images. I also have a cheap jewelers loop,and still cant see it does anybody have a cheap decent opinion i can get quick? ANY tips or links would be most welcome! So tonight i decided to give her another feeding of 1tbs tb,1tbs bb. I lowered it she is showing signs of nute burn so i backed off. Other than that here are some shots. Enjoy everybody! We are almost there!!! :thumb::thumb::Namaste:
8ebxU8F.jpg
glU5a4a.jpg
BotgsUB.jpg
UrRvlSA.jpg
cx72pus.jpg
p2YqQe7.jpg

PS: also i noticed my leaves were yellowing terrible,id assume so close to harvest this is normal?

GOOD EVENING FRIENDS!!! I hope everybody is doing well,and feeling positive! So we are definitely getting close to her chopping. Her colas are getting so heavy the branches are starting to bend heavily as you will see in the pics. I'm trying to find a better way to get tric images. I got lucky with a few of the shots and havn't been able to get my phone back to the correct setting to get clearer images. I also have a cheap jewelers loop,and still cant see it does anybody have a cheap decent opinion i can get quick? ANY tips or links would be most welcome! So tonight i decided to give her another feeding of 1tbs tb,1tbs bb. I lowered it she is showing signs of nute burn so i backed off. Other than that here are some shots. Enjoy everybody! We are almost there!!! :thumb::thumb::Namaste:

PS: also i noticed my leaves were yellowing terrible,id assume so close to harvest this is normal?
Looking good, i bought a cheap pocket microscope from Amazon for under $15 and it works great for seeing trics and if you have a steady hand you can even snap some pics, here is a pic i snapped.✌
d8cf62f55ef03636ec1c29b8c1520ec8.jpg

Which one did you end up getting? I have this one on the way...Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope

1666419800761.png

I'm hoping it works better than the loupe. I think we are at about the same stage. Can't wait to see what those big ol ladies have to give when it's all said and done!

Which one did you end up getting? I have this one on the way...Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope

I'm hoping it works better than the loupe. I think we are at about the same stage. Can't wait to see what those big ol ladies have to give when it's all said and done!
That is the same one i have, i took the pic above with it, good quality and works great.✌

That is the same one i have, i took the pic above with it, good quality and works great.✌

Nice! Thats exactly what I was hoping for. Is that a pic of your current grow?

Hey guys just a quick update I flushed her 2 days ago hopefully she will be getting chopped soon. Probably Tuesday or wensday. Quick dumb question do you still water after you flush? I have to harvest soon the buds are weighing the colas down big time. It's a matter of time before they snap.

Hey guys just a quick update I flushed her 2 days ago hopefully she will be getting chopped soon. Probably Tuesday or wensday. Quick dumb question do you still water after you flush? I have to harvest soon the buds are weighing the colas down big time. It's a matter of time before they snap.
Yea if she dries up before you harvest just give her strait phed water.✌

Hello everybody! Well today was the day,its funny that i actually got hurt pretty bad at work so i have off over the next couple of days pending dr appts. Well enough of that i took some pics for you guys before trimming and after. I will keep you guys posted with the curing they are hanging to dry now. Thank you everybody that came to my aid and helped me through my journey. Enjoy everybody stay positive!
YEou640.jpg
zRTmmiW.jpg
UDcW7Xw.jpg
PAcNp3k.jpg
HwbGbkg.jpg
S9RuGMt.jpg
GbxXDFH.jpg
q2cwsg1.jpg
t5etgLQ.jpg

:thumb::thumb::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom