Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

Hey there SS

How is your Super Skunk? I just harvested mine (Nirvana seed) and it has no smell what so ever, either while growing or while picked (hanging for 5 days now).
I tested a sample bud last week and it is no where close to Nirvana's description of needing more experience to smoke than to grow. It's hardly strong at all. A light heady buzz that you only feel above the ears.

The White Widow (Dutch Passion) is much better, but still not as good as they say either. Going to let her grow another week or so.

My plants were way healthy, but none of the others (papaya and vanilla kush) are that great either. I hope they improve some with a little curing time.

Also have a Kandy Kush in the room with the WW. Samples of that are very promising.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m proudly moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
yo butcher bn awhile he he thanx bro
Hey there SS

How is your Super Skunk? I just harvested mine (Nirvana seed) and it has no smell what so ever, either while growing or while picked (hanging for 5 days now).
I tested a sample bud last week and it is no where close to Nirvana's description of needing more experience to smoke than to grow. It's hardly strong at all. A light heady buzz that you only feel above the ears.

The White Widow (Dutch Passion) is much better, but still not as good as they say either. Going to let her grow another week or so.

My plants were way healthy, but none of the others (papaya and vanilla kush) are that great either. I hope they improve some with a little curing time.

Also have a Kandy Kush in the room with the WW. Samples of that are very promising.

skunks were stanky the skunks stank & were sticky bro....the ww didnt stink however was sticky... was good stuff ... :roorrip:

Congrads on the smoke. I'm Old school and thought sticky icky is the best, but after some great harvests of low smell I don't always opt for it anymore. It's kind of nice not to have to worry about carbon filters and such. My grows don't seem to have that "Old Fashion Skunk' stink. But they still got kick. I'll be around in your next trip so get it vegging.
Keepm Green

Congrads on the smoke. I'm Old school and thought sticky icky is the best, but after some great harvests of low smell I don't always opt for it anymore. It's kind of nice not to have to worry about carbon filters and such. My grows don't seem to have that "Old Fashion Skunk' stink. But they still got kick. I'll be around in your next trip so get it vegging.
Keepm Green
i hear ya wood... they sure did smell good..... the multi strain grow is in blm with clones vegging the threads in my signature :roorrip:

im having good luck with the soil and spray some bug killer around the tent everyweek :ganjamon::peace:
Jon I dont know if this is helpfull bro but I get fungus gnats too and how I deal with them Is I add a half inch of golden play sand on top of the soil(washed) And leave it on about a week,It wont cause any issues with your soil or root system, I use a shop vac very carefully to remove the sand once the bugs are gone, then I replace a half inch of soil after removing the sand! The Gnats cant lay eggs in the sand and the ones that are already in there are gonna die from suffocation, I have read about several people doing this. It has worked for me and I will do it every time I see a gnat! Plus it takes away from using chemicals we dont need in our grows.. Hope it was helpfull..!

Jon I dont know if this is helpfull bro but I get fungus gnats too and how I deal with them Is I add a half inch of golden play sand on top of the soil(washed) And leave it on about a week,It wont cause any issues with your soil or root system, I use a shop vac very carefully to remove the sand once the bugs are gone, then I replace a half inch of soil after removing the sand! The Gnats cant lay eggs in the sand and the ones that are already in there are gonna die from suffocation, I have read about several people doing this. It has worked for me and I will do it every time I see a gnat! Plus it takes away from using chemicals we dont need in our grows.. Hope it was helpfull..!

Thanx Keith I may give that a try there not really that bad I've got some omri certified spray

Back
Top Bottom