Goshawk's White Widow Super Silver Haze organic soil

Woow Goshawk very nice hash you have there "drooling" this is what i will be doing on my next run of skuff, usually i wet wash and enjoy the results massively, recently i had the chance to smoke more keif and the flavour and stone was incredible, blew me away!

Mr. Krip is right in everything he has said and the bags you have got are correct, when i make keif i will be using the 75u bag to get just the most potent size heads through, this will be in class of "Full Melt" this is for my pipes and bongs, once i have collected this up i will use the 160u bag to get the remainder of the heads and this will be mixer for my joints, anything that didn’t make it through the 160u goes in a pan and makes cana butter.

+ Reps on the hash bro :Namaste:

Twelve, it does depend on the strain, but you're correct that the 73u is supposed to give the best product.

But, it's a little different using the dry ice method. Using dry ice, I believe the best bag to use is the 160u.

The reason is the 220 bag is the "junk" bag when using cold water extraction. It's just to contain the plant matter. Essentially, it's the same with the 160u bag. The 160u will contain the lowest quality of hash and some people use the contents of this bag for cooking. I still smoke it! :grinjoint:

Now, everything that falls through the 160u is good hash. Using cold water extraction with multiple bags, you'd separate what fell through the 160u into multiple grades (120u, 73u, 45u, & 25u).

What you would find in a 73u bag (using cold water) is the stuff that falls through the 220u, 160u, and 120u bags).

When doing dry ice extraction, instead of cold water, you're not separating into the multiple grades, so essentially, you'd want to keep everything that fell through the 160u bag. If you wanted to keep the stuff that would normally get caught by the 160u, then use the 220u bag.

So, Goshawk, you have the right bags for dry ice and didn't waste your money! :goodjob:

Thanks for the information Mr. Krip! My small buds and trim were not too dry and I broke up the dry ice with a hammer and after about one minute shaking the 160 bag plant matter starts coming through because the trim is pulverized. So it seems to be a one shot deal as far as what bag size to use. I don't see how I will have a use for the 220 bag. If anyone wants one I'll cut them a deal on mine that was only shaken for about a minute with a couple ounces of trim.......:grinjoint:......

Woow Goshawk very nice hash you have there "drooling" this is what i will be doing on my next run of skuff, usually i wet wash and enjoy the results massively, recently i had the chance to smoke more keif and the flavour and stone was incredible, blew me away!

Mr. Krip is right in everything he has said and the bags you have got are correct, when i make keif i will be using the 75u bag to get just the most potent size heads through, this will be in class of "Full Melt" this is for my pipes and bongs, once i have collected this up i will use the 160u bag to get the remainder of the heads and this will be mixer for my joints, anything that didn't make it through the 160u goes in a pan and makes cana butter.

+ Reps on the hash bro :Namaste:

Thanks GodSpeed! I think you will like this method because it is a lot less work.
The next bag I am thinking of getting is the 110 so I would like to hear how things
go with the 75 bag.......:smokin:......

I think you'll enjoy the bag 110 and 73 or 75. Did my 1st run and got 28.1g of hash from 190g of trims and seeded buds, then did a 2nd run (from the same 190g of trims/seeded buds the next day) and got additional 20g total 50.1g of hash. Dry ice is quite nice love the smoke. I don't have a hash press so I use hair curl to press them together into mini bars. Quite nice. Going to use an iron this time to heat up larger surface to save time.

Also got the Big Kahuna going but I left out the glass. That thing is way too heavy. The plants seem to love it. Thanks for the inspiration. Will you have a new journal up?

I think you'll enjoy the bag 110 and 73 or 75. Did my 1st run and got 28.1g of hash from 190g of trims and seeded buds, then did a 2nd run (from the same 190g of trims/seeded buds the next day) and got additional 20g total 50.1g of hash. Dry ice is quite nice love the smoke. I don't have a hash press so I use hair curl to press them together into mini bars. Quite nice. Going to use an iron this time to heat up larger surface to save time.

Also got the Big Kahuna going but I left out the glass. That thing is way too heavy. The plants seem to love it. Thanks for the inspiration. Will you have a new journal up?

Wow!....now that's a lot of hash!.....:goodjob:......so far I like smoking the unpressed kief by rolling my buds in it. I'm glad you like the Big Kahuna. I really like the glass especially for cooling but it took some time for me to figure out the best way to open and close it. I'll be starting a new journal in January to bring in the New Year. It will be Medicine Man from Mr. Nice seedbank and research. A few other strains may make into the garden also. After that it will be Chemdawg #4 from Dr. Greenthumbs Seeds. I will be staying with organic soil but have quite a few additions and changes planned. I'm shooting for bigger and better things to happen.....
I hope to see you there Twelve12!.......:rollit:.....

Hello everyone! I harvested the Original Amnesia and the two Super Silver Haze. Everything is now either curing or drying. It will be awhile before I have pictures of the cured buds so I think now is a good time to end this journal. If the forum lets me I will put the bud pictures in at a later time. The only one I've been smoking is the White Widow. It is a smooth smoke with a powerful stone that's good for body pain. The taste is kind of neutral, good but not great. As far as the smells of the different strains go all I can say is they all smelled really good to me, like some far off place that I've never been to or smelled before. My next grow will be Medicine Man from Mr. Nice seedbank and research. I have been putting off starting because with the cold weather I can't run my inline fan for fresh air and keep the temperature where I want it. So the solution seems to be to run CO2 which I am now in the process of buying the monitor, controller and a CO2 generator. I will be germinating the seeds any day now and will start a new journal in February. I want to thank everyone for being here and for all your posts and contributions!...........:thanks: ........so until next time......
...... Keep it Green!.........:morenutes:..........KeEp It FrOsTy!!........:yummy:.........PEACE OUT!!!........:grinjoint:.......

Super Silver Haze

v8.jpg

vvv4.jpg

Looks like a very successful grow goshawk!!! I can't believe all that keif on that glass table and the pressed "pucks".. Holy crap!!! You could just roll up a joint of keif :) Those cola's are huge in that pic next to your glass!!! wow!

Hello everyone! I harvested the Original Amnesia and the two Super Silver Haze. Everything is now either curing or drying. It will be awhile before I have pictures of the cured buds so I think now is a good time to end this journal. If the forum lets me I will put the bud pictures in at a later time. The only one I've been smoking is the White Widow. It is a smooth smoke with a powerful stone that's good for body pain. The taste is kind of neutral, good but not great. As far as the smells of the different strains go all I can say is they all smelled really good to me, like some far off place that I've never been to or smelled before. My next grow will be Medicine Man from Mr. Nice seedbank and research. I have been putting off starting because with the cold weather I can't run my inline fan for fresh air and keep the temperature where I want it. So the solution seems to be to run CO2 which I am now in the process of buying the monitor, controller and a CO2 generator. I will be germinating the seeds any day now and will start a new journal in February. I want to thank everyone for being here and for all your posts and contributions!...........:thanks: ........so until next time......
...... Keep it Green!.........:morenutes:..........KeEp It FrOsTy!!........:yummy:.........PEACE OUT!!!........:grinjoint:.......

Super Silver Haze

v8.jpg

vvv4.jpg

Looks like someone else here also is chiefin in the 253 :high-five:

NICE journal man. i saw a post of yours and clicked your journal link and read through this and now im pretty bummed i missed this one. congrats even though im late.

Back
Top Bottom