MG_2594.jpg
MG_2596.jpg
MG_2601.jpg
frame027.jpg
frame54.jpg
frame48.jpg
frame215.jpg

:love:

omgomgomg! if i was a woman i would say those pics made me wet!!!:whoa::kiss::headbanger::woohoo::happy-birthday::bigtoke:
what am i saying? i may be wet anyway!! holy flaming heavenly hash balls! now i have to wipe all the slobber off my screen!!

I second this post!!!

well as usual, I can't +Rep cus I have to spread the love??? some more??? dang when can I show some love to my brotha T12 again!!!??? Great job on the hash there brotha!!!

:peacetwo:

Yummm that hash looks tasty. I need to get some bags and try that dry ice method out.
The local shops around me have some pretty great hash for 20/g. Some places I go to are 35/2g's or an eighth for 40 if you are lucky. Thats why I've been choosing it lately since money is tight and the price is similar to bud. Takes less to medicate as well which is a major plus : )

Thank you all I'm glad you guys enjoyed some hash pics. :love:

I learn a few things; :hmmmm:
  • Wear gas mask, the dust (trichs) makes it hard to breathe. Too dusty.
  • Get more than one business card or some kind of scraping device to gather the powdery hash. The one I used gets worn out fast.
  • Need to figure out a way to get the hash done automatically too much up and down motion is really tiring.
  • The bag can shook all day every day and there still be trich falling through just takes longer to accumulate after each run.

Other than that it's a great way to salvage airy buds/seeded buds/trims and get yourself some quality hash. The first run I got 28.1g, second run I got 22g total is 50.1g. Not bad at all I can get more but it will take longer (more arm workout) to accumulate the trich on glass. The last few run seem to take forever to build up so I leave it as that. The next step is heat compression into mini bars for convenience of transportation and medicating. I'm going to distribute the hash at 15 usd per gram.

Yummm that hash looks tasty. I need to get some bags and try that dry ice method out.
The local shops around me have some pretty great hash for 20/g. Some places I go to are 35/2g's or an eighth for 40 if you are lucky. Thats why I've been choosing it lately since money is tight and the price is similar to bud. Takes less to medicate as well which is a major plus : )

WWWHHHAATTT??? 20/G??? damn I would be buying hash all the time where you live!!! over here it's 25/.5G and 40/G sometimes even 60/G but they got shut down!!! LOL

• Get more than one business card or some kind of scraping device to gather the powdery hash. The one I used gets worn out fast.

autozone, big lots, albertsons, gamestop, DMV!!! you know what all these places have in common??? plastic cards my good man!!! preferred savings cards, Power up cards, all plastic!!! I find my license or ID was really good for gathering up my keif all together!!!

I'm going to distribute the hash at 15 usd per gram.
:thedoubletake:why do I not live near you??? :thedoubletake::loopy:

:peacetwo:

I was in the army and arrived in Germany in the winter of 1971 and hash was .50/g and when I left in the spring of 1974 it was 1.50/g and people were upset, lol. And this was for good knockout Afghan, Lebanese, Moroccan, etc.

Been looking for that stuff ever since, hence the name.

Yeah boi, haha ah oh i love that shit....

Got alot there 2 bigest iv ever yeild'd is 10g's wet washed with similar weight product to start with, waiting on a smoke report...if you can manage it lol. Looks very pure good job brother you will have cat's ringing your bell and all hours during the night at that price, here this is served up at £25 / G ($39.19/G) most buy 4 G's a time.

++++

astonr420 ~ Didn't know it's 25/.5g at your area. I give wholesale discount to people since there is no middle man. Wow 60/g that should be some super high grade. Hope ppl are appreciative for getting 15/g from me. Yes, got myself a saving card from grocery store so will use those for the future. I'll pick up some business cards from places I go and use those.

1970s Grower ~ Oh yes. Heat compress is next.

Hash Hound ~ Wow, price of hash went up crazy since if before was .50/g I think the Afghan, Labanses, and Moroccan are still available but only at their growing region. Not so much overseas and if so they usually are hybrid cross. I think Greenhouse seed co went to the Moroccan area to collect some seeds to breed with, if they continue to IBL the genetic will remain pure and we'll have the pleasure of growing old school strains. Otherwise it will be a new cross with its DNA. Now, I understand the meaning of your username, nice one!

GodSpeed ~ Ooops almost forgot about the smoke report…I'll have it up tonight, doing another session each night part of the quality control screening…I don't distribute to many, only to one dispensary and they deal with the patients directly.

Mr. Krip ~ Thanks Mr. Krip! With the SOG madness we'll have plenty of hash in the future.

Back
Top Bottom