Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

snowskate328

Hello Everyone!! I am starting My second grow and this will be my first post on this site. As the title says I am doing an all organic grow. I have a 1000w hps light in a 4x8 grow tent. Here is my strain list. Headband, Herojuana, Purple Voodoo, and Romulan. I have pics and also a video of my set up... Like I said I am new to the site so I need to figure out how to upload and even if i can upload videos. Anyways I'll hopefully have a better description with pics up soon.

Just starting week 3 of Veg. They are in one gallon grow bags. I will be translating them into 5 gallon grow bags and then switching to flower in the next 2 to 3 weeks
Purple VooDoo
purple_voodoo.JPG

Romulan
Romulan7.JPG

Herojuana
Herojuana.JPG

Headband
Headband17.JPG

Grape Krush
Grape_Krush.JPG

Fuzzy Duck said:
Looking good:peace:

Which organic soil & nutrients are using out of interest ?
Thanks for stopping by :)

Fox farm ocean forest and I make organic tea out of earthworm castings and bat guano and molasses and few other things I'll post my recipe next time I brew. Next two days I'll start brewing.

Here is a pic of my last harvest. Well most of it. Headband had some stress problems and turned hermi on me. luckly i had gotten the top buds off the plants already. So they jars are just top buds and all the pop corn buds are producing seeds in my 2x3 tent. Once the sees are done I will be cleaning out the tent like crazy and then turning into my mother/clone chamber. Ill post pics of the smaller tent later when the light comes on. I have two LED lights in there a 45w panel and a 90w UFO
jars.png

Green-collar said:
what ever, it works. Thats a come up for you, forsure!

I was quite happy with the deal. I moved across county to start growing and to do it legally and things have just worked out really well since I got to Colorado :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words :)

I was quite happy with the deal. I moved across county to start growing and to do it legally and things have just worked out really well since I got to Colorado :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words :)

Thats rad! Way to do it the right way man!

So I just got off the phone with my friend who has MS and he is gonna fly out dec 28th to check Denver out and prob gonna decide to move out here. I'm so excited the plants should be 30 days into flowering so he will get to enjoy them some and I set aside a few top buds of my last harvest for him to try out.

You're living my dream, snowskate328. Sick grow-op, medical state, sick pow lines, huge terrain parks, and backcountry kickers. Colorado is my dream state! Kudos to you, my friend.

I prefer to be strapped in, though.lol

AmGrowR2 said:
You're living my dream, Snowskate328. Sick grow-op, medical state, sick pow lines, huge terrain parks, and backcountry kickers. Colorado is my dream state! Kudos to you, my friend.

I prefer to be strapped in, though.lol

I love to skateboard and snowboard... Car accident six years ago broke my neck and back. just got to Co 6 months ago and started skating haven't made it out snowboarding yet but planing on it soon.

I always wanted to move here since I was 12 to snowboard. Accident ended that dream. Then got the dream of growing. Saved up for 4 months and my girl and i moved to CO. being able to medicate has allowed me to start college start skating and soon start snowboarding. MMJ has turned my life around and I'm so thankful

Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you make it here sometime soon it is an amazing state!

im in brotha! awesome plants :peace:

no problem bro be sure to drop in on my grow :D link to it is in my signature if you wanna check it out!

Back
Top Bottom