Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

GodSpeed said:
Nice operation you got going bro, bet there was some nice grade at that party!

Subb'd

:peace:

Yeah and three bongs given away with hash bell and titanium nails.. Bunch of seeds and tons of free shit... I got two shirts a down to blaze shirt and a rare dankness. Also 3 down to blaze lighters and stickers. I also got free joints and a free ounce of my choice next time I go in!! Fucking amazing party... Also tons a free beer but I don't drink anymore so I just blazed like crazy hash bong hits and blunts and joints all night too many to count!!

Spent a few hours today cleaning up a fish tank that if filled up and completely set up and then never got fish because all of my money went to growing haha. Now I have a new fifty gallon rez!!
water_rez.JPG

Green-collar said:
Hahaha..sorry,but that edit made me laugh out loud...cool idea in theroy though!

It was kinda funny I was Cooking up some food and I heard some noise... Thought it was dog getting into shit so I went running to yell at him and he was just sitting there with smile on his face... So being high as fuck I sat there and petted him or like ten min forgetting about food and noise... Got up finally to check food heard clicking in tent then I knew fan had fallen lucky only hit one plant and not bad :)

that sucks i would have like duct taped it like crazy then duct taped it again just cause im paranoid like that.

everything looks good though bro :D

Twelve12 said:
Love the SOG grow! Plants are looking very healthy. Will be checking them out as they flower. Keep up the good work!

Should be flowering in a week or so!! Still gotta get a net to hold up all the buds :) thanks for stopping by and your nice comments!

PoohBurrMedic said:
that sucks i would have like duct taped it like crazy then duct taped it again just cause im paranoid like that.

everything looks good though bro :D
Yeah I was gonna tape and tie it up but decided to take break and smoke... Never went back till it was too late lol.

Twelve12 said:
Love the SOG grow! Plants are looking very healthy. Will be checking them out as they flower. Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much!! I will be switching to flower in the next two days!! :) I've been slowly working my way through your breeding journal and it's amazing!! I would love to grow some of your new strains :)

Just got back from the hydro store. Sadly they did not have the things I needed... but I was able to put in my order.

Earthworm castings
Jamaican bat guano
General Organics Ancient forest Alaskan humus (this will be the first time i use this in my tea!!)
PH Down
Large net to hold up the buds during flowering.

Hopefully I'll be able to get everything by Friday!

Once the light turns on I'll be taking pics of the ladies... I have rearranged them some.

:welcome: To clone time!!:rollit:
Soaked the rapid rooters in ph water
Before clones got put in rapid rooters almost all of the water was squeezed out
SDC10452.JPG
Cleaned up the razor blade
SDC104532.JPG
Here are the mothers before and after
voodoo_1.JPG
voodoo_1_1.JPG
voodoo_2.JPG
voodoo_2_2.JPG
voodoo_3.JPG

voodoo_3_3.JPG

I thought this pic was kinda trippy
trippy1.JPG

Cleaning up the clones cutting at a 45* angle
SDC10468.JPG

Twenty eight new voodoo clones in their new home. Hopefully they all make it!!
SDC10475.JPG
SDC10478.JPG

Alright so I am an all organic grower and these are my recipes... they are a work in progress... as I learn more, more gets added... I think I have the flower one and veg one down pretty well. But The mother is an all new thing for me. So here are the recipes... let me know what ya think!!

Mother Recipe
Mix Per Gallon

Jamaican Bat Guano- 4.5 ML
Earth Juice Molasses - 13.5 ML
Earthworm Castings — 135 ML
Humboldt Deuce Deuce- 4.5 ML
General Organics Ancient Forest — 16ML
NPK= 9-3-9

Vegetative Recipe
Mix Per Gallon
Week 1-- 1X Mix 3-1-1
Week 2-- 2X Mix 6-2-2
And So On And So On

Jamaican Bat Guano — 1.5 ML
Earth Juice Molasses- 4.5 ML
Earthworm Castings- 45ML
General Organics Ancient Forest- 5.1 ML

NPK= 3-1-1

Flower Recipe
Mix Per Gallon

Jamaican Bat Guano- 21.6 ML
Earth Juice Molasses- 6 ML
Earth Worm Castings- 34.5 ML
Humboldt Deuce Deuce- 7.5 ML
General Organics Ancient Forest 7 Ml

NPK= 3-15.4-13.5

First the mothers are looking really well after having so many clones taken off. I'm thinking about trying to graft on some other strains...
SDC10502.JPG

The clones are looking pretty good too.
SDC10489.JPG
SDC104902.JPG

Here is a wide shot of the tent.
SDC105011.JPG

Here are the three grape krush. They were really small compared to the others i moved them directly under the light and the front two have exploded but the one in the back still has to catch up.
SDC104991.JPG
Here are the two Headband
SDC10498.JPG

The herojuana's are looking good can't wait for them to finish they really help pain and sleep!!
SDC104972.JPG

All of the purple voodoo
SDC10500.JPG

Ladies are looking sick bro :bravo:

Im a total noobie to organics but i am trying to learn and have been reading alot on them, will be taking notes thats for sure! Looks like you have the grow dialed in, as for mothers i tend not to feed her to much nitrogen when it comes to taking cuttings, to much nitrogen can prolong rooting and just watering your mother prior to taking cuttings has great results.

:welldone:

GodSpeed said:
Ladies are looking sick bro :bravo:

Im a total noobie to organics but i am trying to learn and have been reading alot on them, will be taking notes thats for sure! Looks like you have the grow dialed in, as for mothers i tend not to feed her to much nitrogen when it comes to taking cuttings, to much nitrogen can prolong rooting and just watering your mother prior to taking cuttings has great results.

:welldone:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Do you think my nitrogen is too high for my mother recipe. I was looking at getting Hydrodynamics International | Nutrients for Hydroponics and Soil | HDI but decided to try what I have to come close to their npk and it's 3-1-3 but says use 3-4 tablespoons so that would make it more like 9-3-9.... Idk I'm pretty knew and trying shit out figure share it all if I fail people know what not to try lol

I will be using 6-2-4 fish mix for my mothers, im not 100% what is best for mother and believe most nutes will do a fairly good job. Iv read that excess nitrogen prior to taking cuttings is a no no as rooting times are slower, a feed of a higher Phosphorus content is ideal due to it being used for promoting root growth. I flush my ladies a day or 2 beofre i plann on cutting.

Back
Top Bottom