Organic Multi Strain Medical Indoor Grow - Looking for that Special Lady

No idea TheCapn on why you unsubscribed. Sorry to see you go. The Best of luck to you my friend, and your Grows to come.

I think it's possibly due to the repeated posts by a certain member, saying pretty much the same thing :) It's been going on for months lmao.

Your girls are looking great my friend. How much defoliation are you planning on doing?

that would be me
I just like to greet as I pass through the journals im subbed to
and if I have something else to add I do
just trying to be friendly is all hes the only person whos ever taken offense to it
ok im done with that
Have a great evening Rx :peace:

that would be me
I just like to greet as I pass through the journals im subbed to
and if I have something else to add I do
just trying to be friendly is all hes the only person whos ever taken offense to it
ok im done with that
Have a great evening Rx :peace:

You and every one else who has posted here, Have a few Great journals, And I enjoy having you and every one else as part of mine.

Happy Friweed day Cronic and Every one. :rollit:

Your girls are looking great my friend. How much defoliation are you planning on doing?

Thank you very much Mono. I see in your Logs, You have some very lovely ladies your self going. :thumb:

This is my First Real grow from seed/clone to harvest, Not really sure how much I should cut out of the room.
I see some places where I left more leaves, The bud sites maybe doing a bit better than some of the other spots. But over all, All the sites are close to the same growth rate.
So I figure at this point, I'll just keep an eye out for the leaves which block out most of the light from the middle/lower bud sites. At this time I think the growth looks great.

---
Side note, Plant plan.

At harvest time, Im going to try and keep a good part of the lower plant intact, With some smaller buds left to try and convert back in to veg. If I don't fail and kill the plant, I'll place these ReVeg plants out doors this spring. I Really want to learn all I can from these Lovely Ladies.

Any Tips, Side notes or hints you or any one else has to pass along would be great.
Ty

Subbed,
Not too late it looks like, read through your journal, looking good.
Curious to see how they finish up.
Happy growing, oh yeah and outdoor in northern Maine? Seems like u would barely have a season. I live in the Rockies and I was thinking of trying some ultra quick flowering strains this summer for fun in my yard.
I always prefer smoking good indoor bud, but was thinking lots of near free bubblehash from some outdoor sounds great.

Keep up the great work

if you are successful on your reveg your gonna be happy
its called monster cropping
should have loads of branches coming out of the old budsites
Chronic Weekend to ya Rx :thumb:

Subbed,
Not too late it looks like, read through your journal, looking good.
Curious to see how they finish up.
Happy growing, oh yeah and outdoor in northern Maine? Seems like u would barely have a season. I live in the Rockies and I was thinking of trying some ultra quick flowering strains this summer for fun in my yard.
I always prefer smoking good indoor bud, but was thinking lots of near free bubblehash from some outdoor sounds great.

Keep up the great work

Welcome COorganics.

YAh, some bubblehash sounds like a great idea. And your right season can be short here in maine. But I have seen a lot of finished Killer Maine green bud. So I have some hope to a good outside turn over.

You have given me an idea, To check out some Auto's for the outdoor season.
I just never thought much about auto's in the past. Autos to me, just seemed like it takes away a part of the adventure of the grow.
But some ultra quick flowering strains or some Auto's Might just be what I need for my Summer time needs.

Have you any idea on what strain you might try out this year outdoors?

if you are successful on your reveg your gonna be happy
its called monster cropping
should have loads of branches coming out of the old budsites
Chronic Weekend to ya Rx :thumb:

That just put a SMILE on my face, Thinking about Monster Cropped plants. Maybe When I get my new 2nd grow room built with in the next week or so, I'll plan on Monster cropping These lovely ladies with in the new space.

Just waiting on my income tax check to clear, Should be any day now.
The new Room will be almost double the Size of the current room,
Old room/Current room is 7x8x7.6 Soon to be a planed on Veg room under 18/6
new will be 10'-11'x12'-13'x7.6. Planed 12/12.

This is what my next step in setting up my perpetual grow will look like.

Basment.png

I Can not wait to get Started on my new Room. I will be Running a Subpanel to power Both Grooms From. With the Ballasts Plugged in to 240v. at 120v My ballasts is drawing 8.9 amps, at 240v 4.1A. So I plan on Running x3 1000w lights at 240v. on There own breaker. With an extra 120v breaker ran in to each room to power fans/extra CFL lightings, Etc...

I have a Lighting Question.

In my new Grow Room I am planning to build, I was planning to put x2 1000W hps lights side by side.
In the Room, Should I

1) Put x2 1000w hps Side by side

Or

2) Put x3 600w Hps Side by Side in a Line.

Or maybe

3) Put in 3 lights, A 1000w Hps in the Middle with a 600w on Both sides of the 1000w?

Hot Temps at any time of the year, Is no worry to me, That I can control easy. Its just Night time cold temps in the winter months I have been Battling.
Which by the way I will soon have solved. by ordering a digital Cooling/Heating Thermostat Which I will Put my fan space heater on. And Thinking of Putting a Small AC unit aswell, to control any possible hot temps.

Im trying to get more into climate controlling my Rooms. Once my 2 Rooms are complete, I will then work on trying to Add in some type of Co2 system. (Long term plan)

Any one have any input on affordable climate control systems?

Three 600 watt HPS lights would have a larger coverage area than two 1000 watt HPS.

Plus it would use less electricity. Thus being nicer to your bank balance and the environment, not to mention the easier control of temperatures and the bigger yield in the end.

600 watt HPS are the most efficient high intensity discharge light. The only time I would say 1000 watt is better is in a singe bulb set-up.

Just my 2 cents/pence ;)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom