WR Indoor Grow - WhiteDwarf/Roadrunner.

WeedRyder, maybe all of the time in our humble lives we learn much more after luck of success than in glory. That must have being a devastating experience for you but it will make you wise and strong, peace brother and stay cool!:peace:

Man that has to be a spirit killer for u bra! Im growin roadrunner right now and she is just such a beautiful little gurl! lol. She is between 12 and 18 inches tall but full of dense nugs!! she is on her last week, been flushin her since last week and this is week 8 she is coming down on Columbus day or thanksgivin for u Canadians lol. Im hopin to get between 15- 28 grams im thinkin somethang like 20 witch will be just fine with me, that will get me through the next 2 weeks until my White Widow is ready.
As you can imagine wen i read he been busted my jaw dropped as this is still my 1st grow and growin in the states is always a risk specially if your not in one of the lucky states.
Im not familiar with the laws in Israel but obviously they look for this kind of behavior 2. But ether way im happy ur not in jail and, i believe u will grow again lol.

Tip: Maybe next time try using a different shippin address than where u grow. thats what i do wen i order from Attitude or any other place on the net.

Back
Top Bottom