Dooski's Grow v3.0 Dwc Igloo Dinafem Roadrunner

heya Dooski!

was just wandering if you can you clone autos?? never really thought about it before... i reckon autos would make the perfect SOG plant!
that ruderalis addition to the gene pool is a fascinating thing :] i remember when autos were considered crappy MMJ, esp autos with a heap of ruder in the strain but they certainly have come a LONG way since then, thats for sure! :goodjob:
i cant wait to try my blueberry X domina auto :cheesygrinsmiley: and wouldnt mind trying to replicate seemorebuds grow of "think different", 10+ oz from an auto in a DWC pot seems too good to be true! ;]

take care Dooski

heya Dooski!

was just wandering if you can you clone autos?? never really thought about it before... i reckon autos would make the perfect SOG plant!
that ruderalis addition to the gene pool is a fascinating thing :] i remember when autos were considered crappy MMJ, esp autos with a heap of ruder in the strain but they certainly have come a LONG way since then, thats for sure! :goodjob:
i cant wait to try my blueberry X domina auto :cheesygrinsmiley: and wouldnt mind trying to replicate seemorebuds grow of "think different", 10+ oz from an auto in a DWC pot seems too good to be true! ;]

take care Dooski

Hey Alk! I've researched it before and it seems they can be cloned but the clone wont veg at all. It will just pick up where it left off when it was cloned and wont get any bigger than if you were to have just left it attached to the mother. I remember that "think different" grow, after comparing this photo (7oz) with the screenshot from the video link if not sure if it was really 10oz? Still the biggest single auto I've seen though, love the way she formed too. I'm excited to get to see that blueberry X domina auto, I bet its going to be some great smoke!

IMAG11683.jpg

The Most Amazing Autoflower Grow Ever Recorded!!!- LED, DWC, THINK DIFFERNT - YouTube

Dude, is that top picture YOUR plant?!?!

AH! thats great to know dooski! hmmmm it might seem that pollinating an auto would be the way to go then... buying them for the SOG i have in mind would be way to expensive...

yeah that comparison isnt far off mate! interesting lost to consider there..

and hell yeah bro! i cant wait to check my autos out! :cheesygrinsmiley: will have to wait until after my current grow though, then i cant get a 2nd tent going just for them :thumb:

keep it green dooski! :peace:

Dude, is that top picture YOUR plant?!?!

:cheesygrinsmiley:I wish thats what the one I have now looked like, but thats a photo from my last grow and its 2 plants in the pic.

That's a nice pic up there! 7oz is a nice harvest I hope mine ends up that nice.

Thanks! Your lady is looking superb for only using cfl!

AH! thats great to know dooski! hmmmm it might seem that pollinating an auto would be the way to go then... buying them for the SOG i have in mind would be way to expensive...

yeah that comparison isnt far off mate! interesting lost to consider there..

and hell yeah bro! i cant wait to check my autos out! :cheesygrinsmiley: will have to wait until after my current grow though, then i cant get a 2nd tent going just for them :thumb:

keep it green dooski! :peace:

Heck ya a second tent would be sweet:thumb:

Great stuff man! +reps!!

Hey guys! Just some recent pics. I still haven't moved the little girls to the big cooler yet but I will be very soon. They are doing well and in desperate need of some lst. Also the big girl is getting close and starting to turn cloudy:) shouldn't be much longer with her. I got a new pipe the other day too that I put up a pic of. It hits wonderfully being 7'' long instead of the one I was using before that was only 3.5'' long. Keep it green!:thumb:

IMAG17391.jpg
IMAG17401.jpg
IMAG17191.jpg
IMAG17451.jpg
IMAG17441.jpg
IMAG1741.jpg

Hey guys! Finally got the younger ones in to the 10 gal cooler and all tied up. They are doing well and are actually a little taller than the older one. And I began the flush on her on sunday night and will be chopping her down monday:cheer:

Keep it green:thumb:

IMAG17731.jpg
IMAG1771.jpg

Hey liquid! I wasn't planning to use anything, but now you have me strongly considering it since its only 1 plant. Do you have any experience with sweeteners or molasses? I've only ever used just straight ph'd water during the flush.

heya dooski!

your older girl is looking just AWESOME bro!! another great plant ma maan, she looks so healthy, no signs of deficiency or toxicity- just how a plant should look, with massive buds too! :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

new girls are looking happy n healthy too man :cheesygrinsmiley: looking like they might get pretty big too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom