Dooski's Grow v3.0 Dwc Igloo Dinafem Roadrunner

Thanks alot guys!:circle-of-love:

I ended up getting just a little over 3oz of some pretty good smoke out of her Alk. Im pumped to see your auto tent, Im sure its going to be one heck of a show.:thumb:

Just a pic of the ladies I grabbed earlier before the lights came on. The big one finally stopped gaining height and topped out at 40in.

IMAG18882.jpg

wow, they are huge! so much vigor.. they obviously love what you're doing with them brother :cheesygrinsmiley: have you thought about setting up a scrog type deal or super cropping?? looking great dude, keep it up :thumb:

Thanks alk! Its really only one plant thats big the other one in the back is like 18in shorter. I didnt really consider too much training because all the ones before only got to 2ft or so and really didnt need anything more than a few tie downs. This one plant is just a freak, but in the little guys defense it was handicapped from the start. Also I will be doing some sort of scrog on my next plant(non-auto), I just need to make one and mount it to the lid somehow.

Also did a res change a little while ago and grabbed a root shot. I couldn't get one of the roots on the smaller plant but they are about half the size of the roots in the pic of the bigger one.

IMAG18971.jpg

Really like the use of cooler for resevior has a nice built in insulation as well as most have handy dandy push button easy to drain put a little filter in that and res changes would be quick and easy.

Hey everyone! Just realized I hadn't posted any pics of the ladies in awhile. Nothing has really changed they are still chugging right along and doing well. All of the main colas(4) on the tall one had to be tied off because they were starting to droop over. And she is starting to fill in with red hairs so it shouldn't be to much longer:cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep it green!:thumb:

IMAG1928.jpg
IMAG1923.jpg
IMAG1925.jpg

WOW..... its been a while since I stopped by and I'm amazed...

Badass grow! I'm gonna scrap my GenHydro Powergrower if I do another hydro grow, and cannibalize the parts to build one out of a cooler like yours. My water was way too warm.

Just read through this whole grow again today.
Great job with the auto man!
voted for your dinafem in POTM.

beautiful plant brother!

I'll be watching:trance:

wiw!

WOW..... its been a while since I stopped by and I'm amazed...

Badass grow! I'm gonna scrap my GenHydro Powergrower if I do another hydro grow, and cannibalize the parts to build one out of a cooler like yours. My water was way too warm.

Thanks alot Drift:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just read through this whole grow again today.
Great job with the auto man!
voted for your dinafem in POTM.

beautiful plant brother!

I'll be watching:trance:

wiw!

Hey Vic! Thanks for the compliments and the vote! I really appreciate it:thumb:

Pics from today day 61

IMAG1982.jpg
IMAG19811.jpg
IMAG1974.jpg
IMAG19771.jpg
IMAG1976.jpg
IMAG1975.jpg

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick! Awesome grow brother! +reps!!

Hey everyone! Sorry its been so long since my last update. Times got a little tight and I lost internet for a couple weeks. But Im back and up and running again:cheesygrinsmiley:

After my last post I let them run a couple more days and began the flush. After a week of flushing I gave them the chop. Crazy the little one ended up yielding 1.5oz:straightface: and the big one 7oz:cheesygrinsmiley: After looking back on this entire grow I would have to say the batch of seeds I received wasn't very stable. The 3 plants were all very different in size and taste. Overall I did enjoy growing it along with the experience and plant of the month I gained along the way but I wouldn't purchase this strain again. I cant thank you enough everybody for your support along the way it is very much appreciated!

:thanks::420:

I have already began my next endeavor and will have the new journal up and running shortly so keep your eyes out!
Also here is a couple pics of the 4 main colas from the big one:cheesygrinsmiley: Keep it green!

IMAG2039.jpg
IMAG2040.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom