Dooski's Grow v3.0 Dwc Igloo Dinafem Roadrunner

:goodjob: looking awesome!

she looks very healthy and well set :cheesygrinsmiley: bondage is looking great.. should stimulate a bit of growth with that train :thumb:

cant wait to see her after a few days after lst'ing! how old is she now?

Thanks alot everyone for the nice comments!:thanks::circle-of-love:

She is chugging right along and responding to the bondage well! Also she has some little buds starting to form:cheesygrinsmiley:

Pics from today day 25 - 2 days after lst began

IMAG14381.jpg
IMAG14341.jpg
IMAG1440.jpg
IMAG14392.jpg
IMAG1435.jpg

hey what kind of knots are you using?? i always tie my string in a loop.... but that looks way nicer. and are they slipknots so you can tighten if you want?

The one's on the plants are normal knots just made bigger to allow for plant growth and the ones on the hooks are slip knots for adjustment. Its funny I was really baked when I did it and I probably wouldn't have thought to do it that way if I wasn't:) It brings out the creativeness.

Thanks guys!:circle-of-love:

Just got done doing a res change and switched her over to the flower cycle of nutes. I also bumped the light up to 300w. While I was at it I snagged you guys a few pics including a root picture:cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 30

IMAG14753.jpg
IMAG14712.jpg
IMAG14784.jpg
IMAG14773.jpg

Hey guys! I was just in the closet checkin on her and noticed she was being chocked out by the bottom tie off point on the stem. So I went ahead and cut it off knowing the 4 other tie off points would keep her stable. Poor girl, I felt bad for her. She is still thriving none the less and I even had to raise the light again today.

Pic from 10 days ago

IMAG14035.jpg

Pics from today

IMAG14834.jpg
IMAG14841.jpg
IMAG14851.jpg

Hey guys and girls!:cheesygrinsmiley: I was just in the closet and spread her out a little more and trimmed off some lower fan leaves. Of course I couldn't help but grab a few before and after pics:cheesygrinsmiley: She is really flourishing. Also I will be doing a res change today and bumping her up to full strength. She was only being ran on 2/3 as part of the switch over to flower nutes. And I will also probably bump the light up to 400w while I'm at it.

:Namaste:
Pics from today day 36

Before spread and trim

IMAG15071.jpg
IMAG15052.jpg

After

IMAG15091.jpg
IMAG15081.jpg

Also a before and after pic of the stem that was untied 3 days ago

IMAG14841.jpg
IMAG15122.jpg

Just some recent pics. And I also decided to start a couple more roadrunners since I found out I wont be moving for another couple months. Its nice being able to have them in the same area since the light cycle never changes.:cheesygrinsmiley: Its crazy one of them is a mutant though, its got some weird growth going on.

Day 40

IMAG15421.jpg
IMAG15411.jpg
IMAG15281.jpg

New ladies

IMAG15371.jpg
IMAG15391.jpg
IMAG15381.jpg

Back
Top Bottom