Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

thanks bro your interest in guitar kinda set off a long ass response sorry about that in my journal lol

High there snowskate328, my brother :goodjob::welldone:on the grow op!!
I posted a leghthy hello 3x but was timed out or was having local issues so I will keep this one brief. Just wanted to say Congratulations on moving across the Country to legally grow MMJ. I hope you and your loved ones have a great Holiday Season and we all look forward to your continued good work. btw did you move from the East cause I was thinking with that Lalapalooza shirt on we might be old friends. lol
PEACE

Tent setup looks great, can't wait to see more pics!
:Namaste:

Thanks so much:thanks: I will be posting another video and more pics sometime today/tonight after i transplant everything.

High there snowskate328, my brother :goodjob::welldone:on the grow op!!
I posted a leghthy hello 3x but was timed out or was having local issues so I will keep this one brief. Just wanted to say Congratulations on moving across the Country to legally grow MMJ. I hope you and your loved ones have a great Holiday Season and we all look forward to your continued good work. btw did you move from the East cause I was thinking with that Lalapalooza shirt on we might be old friends. lol
PEACE
Thanks so much dude!! :thanks:I am from PA Sadly the shirt is a "pretzelpalooza" shit from an old job :laughtwo: But I do love the shirt hated the job though.

This was actully first year with out my family at thanksgiving and it was probally the best one i've had I cooked for my girlfriend and I and everything came out amazing:thumb: way better than what I would have had at home haha.

Thanks so much for all of the likes btw!!

Couldn't sleep last night... too excited for transplanting later today... I'm pretty sure i'm a grow addict haha.

This is a pic of my first time cloning. The plants I have now were from these clones and I gave a ton of them away to other friends and patients.
first_clones.png

Damn dude, that's gonna be a process. It'll all be worth it, though, when you're tent is full of towering colas.

30 plants is gonna be one hell of a harvest! :thumb:

AmGrowR2 said:
Damn dude, that's gonna be a process. It'll all be worth it, though, when you're tent is full of towering colas.

30 plants is gonna be one hell of a harvest! :thumb:

Yeah looks like I'm only gonna be able to do 3.5-4 gallons of soil but they should still produce pretty well. My last ones got over an ounce per plant in 2.5-3 gallons so I think it will be alright

Ok so here is my seed x-mas list for myself... It seems the last one i tried to do wont load because of the pics so i'm trying again with out pics.

Vanilla Kush - Feminized

Red Dragon - Feminized

Pineapple Chunk - Feminized

Super Lemon Haze - Feminized

Tangerine Dream - Feminized

White Widow x Big Bud - Feminized

So the plants got a little yellow they really out grew their one gallon bags fast... They should have been transplanted a week or two ago... This will be last time I use 1 gallon growbags to veg in. I am just going to go right into five gallon bags... less work and less stress on the plants. Anyways I'm gonna let them green back up before i switch to flower.

Headband... still needs transplanted
Headband19.JPG

Herojuana
Herojuana1.JPG

2 of 3 Grape Krush
grape_krush1.JPG

Purple Voodoo
purple_voodoo1.JPG

Romulan

romulan8.JPG

Back
Top Bottom