Goshawk's Medicine Man Organic Soil

Wow, I was led here to learn about what fim and top can do, and WOAH! Great job there. The video really showed what you've done, and it's all very impressive, the setup, execution, strain, and on and on. Well done. Thank you for doing what you do.

Wow, I was led here to learn about what fim and top can do, and WOAH! Great job there. The video really showed what you've done, and it's all very impressive, the setup, execution, strain, and on and on. Well done. Thank you for doing what you do.

I too was led here to do some learning. Can u maybe tell me if i did my FIM right? I would LOVE for my plants to come out like that! I have an LST going along with Top and FIMs, if u don't mind go check em out in my journal.

Im subs for this one though :)

Thanks so much SurfBuddy and Welcome to my journal!
Your welcome and you guys are the ones that make everything worth it!!......:rocker:.....

Hey Dumpy thanks that's what I've been thinking......she was my favorite girl from the beginning
until the other day I took a little closer look at her and found out
She Has A Penis!!.......:thedoubletake:.....

Well that sucks the penostic dangler!!! At least you got him. Would've been worse than a dick punch if ya didn't. You are too good at growing for that to slip by. :goodjob: It's always a suprise when you discover a penis on a girl.... I remember one night..

Hey Dumpy thanks that's what I've been thinking......she was my favorite girl from the beginning
until the other day I took a little closer look at her and found out
She Has A Penis!!.......:thedoubletake:.....

Bummer Bro, I got one too this grow...Thought I might have caught it in time...I was wrong....

Well that sucks the penostic dangler!!! At least you got him. Would've been worse than a dick punch if ya didn't. You are too good at growing for that to slip by. :goodjob: It's always a suprise when you discover a penis on a girl.... I remember one night..

That's so funny!!
but nah, I'm just like anybody else when it comes to those sneaky little bastids!......:geek:.....
It's a good thing I'm still in veg and just practicing!.....:grinjoint:.....

Bummer Bro, I got one too this grow...Thought I might have caught it in time...I was wrong....

.....hey Quixilvir man I'm sorry to hear that......: (......yeah no big deal here. I'm still in veg just sexing the plants,
watching for the preflowers and mostly just joking around. It sucks that it only takes one bud on a branch in a room packed full of branches to start screwing things up....

I too was led here to do some learning. Can u maybe tell me if i did my FIM right? I would LOVE for my plants to come out like that! I have an LST going along with Top and FIMs, if u don't mind go check em out in my journal.

Im subs for this one though :)

Hey Deege420 thanks and welcome to my journal! I saw on my email that you had posted here
but for some reason I haven't been able to find it until today. Yeah I checked out your journal and
the topping/fim looks correct!.........:goodjob:.....

Whats going on these days Goshawk. Everything OK? Haven't seen any pics lately Brodda. :tokin:

Hello Dumpy! I was waiting for the plants to show preflowers so I could sex them and not much else was happening.
It took all the way until the seventh and eighth week for them to show. I'm OK but there has been an interesting turn of events. I will post an update either later tonight or tomorrow......:smokin:.....

Hello everyone I hope you're all doing well! I was waiting for the plants to show their preflowers so I could sex them and move on to transplanting. It took all the way until the seventh and eighth week for them to show. I started out with 18 seeds and they all germinated. Out of the eighteen, seventeen sprouted above the soil and grew into plants. During the first month I culled four plants because they were slow or looked mutated. Out of the remaining thirteen plants they all showed their sex as being male. So due to circumstances that are beyond my control I have to end this grow and journal. I want to thank everyone who took the time to visit and post in my journal and hope you can be part of my next one!.........:thanks:........I have already left this grow in the dust and am waiting on Chemdawg #4 from Dr Greenthumb and SpaceDawg from TGA subcool seeds!.......so until next time you all take care!!........:allgood:.......

p57.jpg

pp19.jpg

ppp16.jpg

pppp3.jpg

ppppp1.jpg

p93.jpg

Dang it man! that really bites I would mention that to the seed bank for sure! not that its their falt but maybe they will through some pitty beans at yah. I love the photos it looks ready to hunt. Male or female?
Godspeed on the next journal! cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom