Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

wow 18 in 4x8 thats tight man lol im not using flo and grow but im findin 3 in 4x4 is tight because i have individual pots to do res changes

Hey Alaskan. Are you finding 18 sites to be the magic number for a 4x8 tent? My buckets seem to take up a little more space... 8 gallon buckets seem to have a larger footprint.

I do not have a solid answer for you. I am begining to think I "could" grow just as much in final product weight with 8 plants if done correctly. I may try this at some point. Pretty cramped in there right now though.

I have a plant issue. I'm begining to see this on leaves in my tent I think it's Potassium (K) Toxicity: do you agree And how do I get rid of that?? Flush the plants?

IMG_06259.JPG

We had 6 bubbler buckets stuffed in our 4x4....tight quarters lemme tell ya.

6 in a 4x4 i can imagine on a bubbler you cant get in there to do anything you probably had to take everything out to do stuff

I have a plant issue. I'm begining to see this on leaves in my tent I think it's Potassium (K) Toxicity: do you agree And how do I get rid of that?? Flush the plants?

IMG_06259.JPG

wheres the chart? lol
that plant in veg or flower and whats the nutes going in atm
possible zinc deficiency?or toxicity?
if its any toxicity then id say flush but it could also be a deficiency or sorts
the closest picture ive seen to that is zinc but dont quote me on that try to check some pics for yourself too
just trying to help point you in the right direction

Yes, a good flush is warranted. There shouldn't be any deficiencies when using BPN if the rates and pH is correct. I need more info. rates of nutes and other supplements you are using. Call me if you want Alaskan1 and I could probably help a little more.

Hey there my friend!

Does look like a potassium deficiency to me, which can also be exacerbated by higher temps or low RH, or being close to lights. If I understand correctly, the burn damage happens when potassium is locked out, and the leaves excessively evaporate at the edges. I've not had this one much, so I'm going by what I've read more than anything else, and a bit of my own, albeit limited, experience with it. I'm sure Corey can help get it straightened out, but definitely flushing is good idea (always a good idea with issues like this I think). :goodluck:

Yes, a good flush is warranted. There shouldn't be any deficiencies when using BPN if the rates and pH is correct. I need more info. rates of nutes and other supplements you are using. Call me if you want Alaskan1 and I could probably help a little more.

I'm betting they are feeling better after the flush as they are eating nutes again and the PH flucuates again. So,life is back to normal

Hey there my friend!

Does look like a potassium deficiency to me, which can also be exacerbated by higher temps or low RH, or being close to lights. If I understand correctly, the burn damage happens when potassium is locked out, and the leaves excessively evaporate at the edges. I've not had this one much, so I'm going by what I've read more than anything else, and a bit of my own, albeit limited, experience with it. I'm sure Corey can help get it straightened out, but definitely flushing is good idea (always a good idea with issues like this I think). :goodluck:

Thanks X, it's not heat nor too low a RH, Don't think it's the light either since there are taller plants closer to the lights

OOOOOOOhhh AAAAAAhhh very nice A1! :thumb: wish you could have done a little UBTing in there.
Looking superb! How does this one at this time rate with your last grow?
Hope all is well brotha!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom