Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

fookin hot here is all I can say. The kiddies are not very happy!

Had a good day at the farmers market. Picked up a nice new mother plant. Sub Cools vortexand I happen to have won the grand prize drawing lol I'd say about 150 in product!!!
So between what I sold and what I won it was a great day.

AWESOME!! Very nice indeed! Well, it'd be the three of us, so we'd prolly Either bring the tent (We LOVE-LOVE camping) or we'd stay in a hotel, rather than put you through a 4y.o. in the house after just clearing all yours out, lol.

AWESOME!! Very nice indeed! Well, it'd be the three of us, so we'd prolly Either bring the tent (We LOVE-LOVE camping) or we'd stay in a hotel, rather than put you through a 4y.o. in the house after just clearing all yours out, lol.

Well I've already talked it over with the wife and you and your family are more then welcome to stay. The wife would love the lil patter a feet around here are you kiddin me?
But, I will leave it entirely up to you. I know of a couple nice parks that have camping. Or. if you choose a couple of nice hotels that have decent prices.

I have gotten the upper hand in my mite battle! Not really finding any live ones anymore. I did some spot checks and it's all looking good.
The plants in this grow are all looking pretty good. I think the lemon kush has one more week and then will be ready to be pulled and then at the end of the month the rest should be ready to be pulled. I have a couple of colas that got dried out pretty bad. I'm not sure what heat source did that but I need to figure that out. I know it's not from lights being too close.
The Purple Elephant didnt produce as much as I was hoping but what it did produce looks really good. The white widow has some really FAT ass colas. These things are huge. We are heading to a Mariners Baseball game today so I will get home late but I'll try and get some picture taken later tonight and get them posted.
Right now the plants are on 9 hours of light only. We are heading down the home stretch

Whee road trip. Take me with you.:cheesygrinsmiley: Or just bring me back some berkley blues n cripit seeds. Dunno what prices are like south of the boarder but azamax is friggin $100/500ml here. Got a couple doctor doom to add in to the warfare mix. Pretty soon just gonna throw $20's at the lil buggers and at least save on fuel.:thedoubletake: Good luck with the battle A1.:peace:

:rofl: Oh my gawd, that just struck me as the funniest I've read in a while. I actually made the dog jump when I started laughing.

I have gotten the upper hand in my mite battle! Not really finding any live ones anymore. I did some spot checks and it's all looking good.
The plants in this grow are all looking pretty good. I think the lemon kush has one more week and then will be ready to be pulled and then at the end of the month the rest should be ready to be pulled. I have a couple of colas that got dried out pretty bad. I'm not sure what heat source did that but I need to figure that out. I know it's not from lights being too close.
The Purple Elephant didnt produce as much as I was hoping but what it did produce looks really good. The white widow has some really FAT ass colas. These things are huge. We are heading to a Mariners Baseball game today so I will get home late but I'll try and get some picture taken later tonight and get them posted.
Right now the plants are on 9 hours of light only. We are heading down the home stretch

Now the lephant is what I'm looking forward to.. I wanna see how that one grows!

Now the lephant is what I'm looking forward to.. I wanna see how that one grows!

Well from what I have been told by local growers the purp elephant is pretty damn rare as it's a clone only strain and cuttings go anywhere from 200 to 800 bucks each. Guess I just know the right people! I'll get some pics up here in a bit :)

As requested..............The Purple Elephant for Jandre

IMG_06768.JPG

That tent looks great buddy! nice to hear you have taken the lead in the war on those buggers.
I know its hard, but the tent looks great, must be getting close now.

:thumb:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom