Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

7 pounds, 13 ounces

I should also note. I took two nice colas a few weeks ago to dry for meds for myself. I couldn't wait any longer lol. So that would have easily put me over the 8 pound mark.

I have come to the conculsion that less would be more. In other words, I think less buckets would equal more room for the plants to grow so I'd end up with more poundage in the end.

Ak1

what brand tent? pros cons? what sort of safety back up do you have if a hose pops and you have 20+ gal of water leakage? better to have precut holes? Any advice would be appreciated

I am thinking of getting one for my 600w light. I think that points to a 4x4 or 4x6 right?

I have fleabay tents. They are elcheapo tents but they do the job. I can send you links thru PM if you like.
I have no saftey backups as I see no way those hoses will EVER pop off. As a backup though I do have some of the hosing secured with zip ties. There really isn't any pressure to the hoses OTHER then the hoses to and from the controller from the res. Once you have the flo n gro system you'll understand why I say nothing isn't going to just "pop" off lol

If it were me with a 600w light I'd go with a 4x4 tent.

7 pounds, 13 ounces

I should also note. I took two nice colas a few weeks ago to dry for meds for myself. I couldn't wait any longer lol. So that would have easily put me over the 8 pound mark.

I have come to the conculsion that less would be more. In other words, I think less buckets would equal more room for the plants to grow so I'd end up with more poundage in the end.

Congratulations A1​

Your right...less is more.....give em some room...they will pay you back! :yummy:

Image224.jpg

Image2111.jpg

To be honest I probably pulled the trigger a week early but I have patients waiting and I did some testers a few weeks ago and I enjoyed what I tasted!

Congratulations A1​

Your right...less is more.....give em some room...they will pay you back! :yummy:

Thanks OMM!

I'm still doing a lot of testing here. I have found out I LIKE the UBT that MSquared taught me. I have also found out that LST just didn't work for me at all and infact probably ruined a few plants as far as colas go. Next grow in tent 2 I'm going to try 3 pots less and see how that works for me. I may also try something that X does and that factory told me NOT to do and that is stagger the pots. This may give me more room as well. If I don't test these things I will never find out.
I know for a fact that the room I am lacking in the tents is causing some plants to not grow at all. Every tent usually has one or two planst that just don't grow at all an a couple of other plants that don't get as full as I think they could. I know some have said that 10 lbs isn't possible in a 4x8 tent but I disagree. Only time and testing will tell.

7 pounds, 13 ounces

DAYUMM!! gonna have a grand total of about 2 lbs dry! Now that's not bad for a 4x4!

Thanks OMM!

I'm still doing a lot of testing here. I have found out I LIKE the UBT that MSquared taught me. I have also found out that LST just didn't work for me at all and infact probably ruined a few plants as far as colas go. Next grow in tent 2 I'm going to try 3 pots less and see how that works for me. I may also try something that X does and that factory told me NOT to do and that is stagger the pots. This may give me more room as well. If I don't test these things I will never find out.
I know for a fact that the room I am lacking in the tents is causing some plants to not grow at all. Every tent usually has one or two planst that just don't grow at all an a couple of other plants that don't get as full as I think they could. I know some have said that 10 lbs isn't possible in a 4x8 tent but I disagree. Only time and testing will tell.

Well, that's one thing you can stop. I don't know why you can't stagger plants....you can make bit more room that way. Your in Growing 202 now, You've learned a hell of a lot in Growing 101. Now you're applying what you've learned. Well, maybe your in Growing 303.....you've faced more than your share ups and downs this first one. Either way your a good grower! :Namaste:

Well, that's one thing you can stop. I don't know why you can't stagger plants....you can make bit more room that way. Your in Growing 202 now, You've learned a hell of a lot in Growing 101. Now you're applying what you've learned. Well, maybe your in Growing 303.....you've faced more than your share ups and downs this first one. Either way your a good grower! :Namaste:

:amen:

I'd like to 3rd that. Nice grow alaskan. Lookin grand over there brother.:peace:

great to hear everythings going good and your trying to better your technique

I have fleabay tents. They are elcheapo tents but they do the job. I can send you links thru PM if you like.
I have no saftey backups as I see no way those hoses will EVER pop off. As a backup though I do have some of the hosing secured with zip ties. There really isn't any pressure to the hoses OTHER then the hoses to and from the controller from the res. Once you have the flo n gro system you'll understand why I say nothing isn't going to just "pop" off lol

If it were me with a 600w light I'd go with a 4x4 tent.

I agree with every point! And I also agree 4x4 would be the ideal size for a 600.

Great yields!!! Less is more? I'm guessing well find out!

DAYUMM!! gonna have a grand total of about 2 lbs dry! Now that's not bad for a 4x4!

It was in a 4x8 Jandre. I'm trying to shoot for 10 pounds wet in a 4x8 and many are telling me it can't be done............I think it can! So I'm putting on my mad scientist hat and trying some new things........I do have a question though.................as a general rule which will produce bigger plant amounts? Sativas or Indicas?

Thanks OMM! means a lot coming from you!
I'm not sure where I stand really. I have a lot to learn especially on the nute side of things. What does what and why
I think I could be very helpful though to a new hydro person.........specially if they had a flo n gro type system.

I'd like to 3rd that. Nice grow alaskan. Lookin grand over there brother.:peace:

Thanks BC
Things are starting to look up. The Blue Plants nutes I started really helped and MAN O MAN in tent 3 the early colas are just crazy nuts. I LOVE BLUE PLANET!!!! Bigger colas earlier is what I have seen by using Corey's nutes and suggestions.

I agree with every point! And I also agree 4x4 would be the ideal size for a 600.

Great yields!!! Less is more? I'm guessing well find out!

Yes, we will find out. I was hoping for a bit more but I can see why I didn't get there. I think with everything I have learned from my helpful friends I should be able to get there in the next grow. At least have a better idea if it's possible or not.

Originally Posted by Alaskan1 View Post

Ak1 would you mind sending me the link?

It was in a 4x8 Jandre. I'm trying to shoot for 10 pounds wet in a 4x8 and many are telling me it can't be done............I think it can! So I'm putting on my mad scientist hat and trying some new things........I do have a question though.................as a general rule which will produce bigger plant amounts? Sativas or Indicas?

Crap! that was a 4x8? Yeah 10lb wet is very doable if you get it dialed in right. I think with your tenacity, 12-13 would be more of a goal, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom