Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

IMG_065215.JPG

Yes they were all hand trimmed. We got a ton of lower bud. I'd say we ended up with like 10 plastic shopping bags fulla trim. Our cound came inmore around 1 3/4 pounds as we counted it all up.

still a nice harvest, though. I wonder where the extra 4 ounces came from... I added all your totals from the previous post...

AK47 4.375 oz
WW 4.125 oz
Urban 6.625 oz
MoJo 4.625 oz
Head Cheese 2 oz
WR 3.125 oz

24.875 / 16 = 1.5546875 lbs

How much of that 10 shopping bags of trim is usable for hash/cooking?

still a nice harvest, though. I wonder where the extra 4 ounces came from... I added all your totals from the previous post...

AK47 4.375 oz
WW 4.125 oz
Urban 6.625 oz
MoJo 4.625 oz
Head Cheese 2 oz
WR 3.125 oz

24.875 / 16 = 1.5546875 lbs

How much of that 10 shopping bags of trim is usable for hash/cooking?

All of it

So as you all know I have been having my bud tested. Here are the results so far. I will only note the CBD if it's abover normal levels

Urban Poison 19.5 THC
AK47 19.0 THC
White Widow 21.5 THC (thank you Chief where ever you are)
Lemon Kush 15.0 THC 8.0 CBD
Peanut Butter Kush 16.0 THC 1.5 CBD
White Russian 17.5 THC
Mojo 18.0 THC
BC God Bud 17.5 THC
Hawaian Big Bud 16.5 THC

We are still waiting on the new results for the Head Cheese.

Congrad's on the harvest there. Least that's what I think I'm reading. I love to hear people getting their crop in. I can see I'll have to skim back acouple more pages to get the goodies on the stats of the harvest. Great Job. 1.5 is agood little haul my friend. Keepem Green

Congrad's on the harvest there. Least that's what I think I'm reading. I love to hear people getting their crop in. I can see I'll have to skim back acouple more pages to get the goodies on the stats of the harvest. Great Job. 1.5 is agood little haul my friend. Keepem Green

lil is the operative word here. Not as much as I'd had hoped. Looks like the next grow might even be less due to an experiment gone wrong. Lesson learned!

That sounds like you let that lemon kush grow to 85% amber tric

Yeah, it was some bad ass smoke to be sure. I still have some saved and only use it when I'm in pretty bad pain and anything else I have just isn't cutting it.

I just got a Matanuska Thunderfuck clone from the great state of Alaska so I'm looking forward to trying this out. Will be awhile since I have to grow them into mothers from clones. My friend Fed Ex'd them and did a pretty decent job but they look a lil tired lol

So as you all know I have been having my bud tested. Here are the results so far. I will only note the CBD if it's abover normal levels

Urban Poison 19.5 THC
AK47 19.0 THC
White Widow 21.5 THC (thank you Chief where ever you are)
Lemon Kush 15.0 THC 8.0 CBD
Peanut Butter Kush 16.0 THC 1.5 CBD
White Russian 17.5 THC
Mojo 18.0 THC
BC God Bud 17.5 THC
Hawaian Big Bud 16.5 THC

We are still waiting on the new results for the Head Cheese.

Color me floored! Lemon Kush!!! Damn man, nice result! Get a Harlequin and cross it! Can you say 15% CBD?

Yeah, it was some bad ass smoke to be sure. I still have some saved and only use it when I'm in pretty bad pain and anything else I have just isn't cutting it.

I just got a Matanuska Thunderfuck clone from the great state of Alaska so I'm looking forward to trying this out. Will be awhile since I have to grow them into mothers from clones. My friend Fed Ex'd them and did a pretty decent job but they look a lil tired lol

WOW! Now that's a friend. Can't wait till your moms are ready to be donors! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom