Alaskan1 Does Indicas Tent #1

I always loved seeing the leaves kinda go yellow or dry up and die like this.

To me it makes it seem much more like its harvest time, rather then to be harvesting a plant that has like all dark green leaves still.

Also it might just be because its got such contrasting colors but it always seems that the buds are WAY more frosty and hard looking on plants that have matured this much.

I always loved seeing the leaves kinda go yellow or dry up and die like this.

To me it makes it seem much more like its harvest time, rather then to be harvesting a plant that has like all dark green leaves still.
I love the colors too! I can just sit andd stare at all my plants that are turning color. Can't wait to grow some Blackwater OG, suppose to like.......turn black lol

Also it might just be because its got such contrasting colors but it always seems that the buds are WAY more frosty and hard looking on plants that have matured this much.
NEVER smoke herb before it's time!

Just driving thru and lookie here. Dude's got some good looking purple popping out. You know when they first started growing purple sensie in the early 70's, the quaility wasn't as good as the skunks or the piney strains. They've come aways for sure. All them leaves crumbled huh? Did the bud crumble also? Well Dude look like you have a harvest on your hands. Congradulations. Keepem Green

NEVER smoke herb before it's time!

I saw a youtube video the other day where some girl was talking about trichomes and when to harvest. She was suggesting to harvest at 70% clear and 30% cloudy rofl.

Hey Alaska want some entertainment while ya trim, and dream about going outside and having to trim some 1/4 pound buds. Watch this great vid. Great vid. It's like 12 parts if ya can find them all. I think someone pulled the best parts so they could sell the movie. I loved it. Kind of pissed me off tooo. I use to love doing this. Now I can't hardly get around a block. Prohibition Episode1 - YouTube
Keepem Green

Hey Alaska want some entertainment while ya trim, and dream about going outside and having to trim some 1/4 pound buds. Watch this great vid. Great vid. It's like 12 parts if ya can find them all. I think someone pulled the best parts so they could sell the movie. I loved it. Kind of pissed me off tooo. I use to love doing this. Now I can't hardly get around a block. Prohibition Episode1 - YouTube
Keepem Green

Yeah the Legend of BDW is a epic tale. There is love, suspense, action, comedy, and is just a wonderful film that can be enjoyed by the entire family.

nice plants mate, had to go back a few pages to see them,
could i just ask about the yellowing leaves, ive noticed the leaves turn yellow in a lot of grows now, yet none of mine turn yellow but the trichs tell me the plant is ready to harvest, now im using bpn at the doses stated on bpn site, could this be why im not getting the yellow leaves, id like to grow my plants as they would grow in the wild, so the yellow leaves is what happens in the wild, not as your growing indoors then your temps wont be lower towards harvest time, but the leaves still turn yellow, does this only happen after a flush or does it happen even if you dont flush,
im following the bpn feed guide exactly as it is, so does this mean my plants can go a lot longer before i harvest them, i have been harvesting at around 10% amber so clearly the trichs are telling me their ready,
so im wondering if i need to flush a good few days earlier, or should i cut back on the bpn for the last few weeks, i had hardly any yellow leaves on any of my plants at harvest, but im thinking that if i get yellow leaves then i might get the purple buds from the purple strains,

sorry to ask so many questions mate but im trying to figure out what im doing wrong, maybe im not flushing enough and the soil is still loaded with nutes, with bpn it dont really cut the N out it just sort of gives it slightly less as each bottles contains some N so its added right up till the end, so what am i doing wrong, im thinking its either im not flushing enough or im not waiting long enough before i harvest, would the whole plant turn yellow if left longer than needed,

The leaves turn yellow an a LOT of plants toward end of life. The plant is putting unused raw materials down into the soil, for the most part, and removing carbohydrates from the leaves. In hydro we help this along by stopping nutrient regimen two weeks before harvest, and give only pure water to allow the plant to consume itself, and the stored nutrients and carbohydrates in the tissues. If you are not doing this I suggest that you start with this current grow you have going right now.

Back
Top Bottom