Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

Looking good my man. I totally forgot to ask you what size portable a/c do you have. And do you have the a/c just for when the lights are on?

It's a 12,500 BTU and not up to what I will need if the heat gets into the mid 80's outside. The air conditioner is on when needed. Mostly with lights on during the night cycle

OOOOOOOhhh AAAAAAhhh very nice A1! :thumb: wish you could have done a little UBTing in there.
Looking superb! How does this one at this time rate with your last grow?
Hope all is well brotha!

:peace:

UBT'd the other tent so we shall compare as they are close to the same strains. The other tent will also get some LST training me thinks. Also also perhaps some pinch and bend as well and see which one I like the results better of.
I think in tent 1 I'm going to try a UBT and then screen across the top and see how that works

I'm betting my grow will triple from the first one. Plants are SOOOOO much healthier. The amount of colas I have are tripple to quadruple from what I had in tent 1 first grow. Tent 3 I think will produce more then tent 2 is going to just by the looks of all the flowers.

Glad to see you brotha "M"

I found 7 in a 4x4 soil less grow to be desirable. Working on a under current DWC and counted 18 pots in Alaskans tent. Was wanting his thoughts on whether he felt it is crowded or just right. Was thinking of going with 2 foot centers.

4 in my 4' x 4' is crowded with my rdwc. My next grow is in veg and still planned for four, but I may just make it three. I guess it depends on your veg and overall plan.

Bass, how much dry do you think you'll be able to produce with those 3 plants ?

Not sure. It will probably take me three grows to get this defoliation thing down pat. Once I do, I expect no less than 10 oz per plant. Though I have seen reports of up to 19 oz.

Not sure. It will probably take me three grows to get this defoliation thing down pat. Once I do, I expect no less than 10 oz per plant. Though I have seen reports of up to 19 oz.
Well I would like to see that then because that would mean I could grow only 6 plants in my tent and end up with MORE then I'm getting now out of 18. So I will be looking forward to watching your next grows to see what happens.

Them are some monsters for that tent. Looks like you got them just about perfect height for that tent. I swear myself that Bush Masters can keep them acouple inches shorter if you need. Thats a great tent outfit ya got going. Someone said camping erpmit to camp in your forest,, shame I'd really dissappoint Smokey and start a forest fire.
Looking great Keepem Green

Them are some monsters for that tent. Looks like you got them just about perfect height for that tent. I swear myself that Bush Masters can keep them acouple inches shorter if you need. Thats a great tent outfit ya got going. Someone said camping erpmit to camp in your forest,, shame I'd really dissappoint Smokey and start a forest fire.
Looking great Keepem Green

:biglaugh:
fire up that forest!!

I have a plant issue. I'm begining to see this on leaves in my tent I think it's Potassium (K) Toxicity: do you agree And how do I get rid of that?? Flush the plants?

IMG_06259.JPG

I always start here if I see deficiency. Flush first, reset res, wait, see if anything changes. If not, go to the pictorial and find your malady, and adjust accordingly.

But in answer, yes, the first thing any hydro grower should do is flush the plants and system when a problem is discovered. Then fresh nutes should be mixed and applied. I like a little peroxide in with the fresh nutes when I see a problem, to spur root growth, and plug any nasties that might have invaded my sterile system.

Took some pictures after lights out!

IMG_063011.JPG

IMG_06299.JPG

IMG_06289.JPG

Excellent update! Glad the flush helped. Looking good in there, man. Really good....

Thanks Jandre, Kinda hard to really tell whats going on in there. Some plants look REALLY healthy and others have curled up leaf edges and are a lil yellowish. But, they are drinking water, eating nuites and holding the PH steady. Heat and water temps have been NO issue at all, Did though have to pinch and bend a few of the taller colas and bend them out of the way of the lights. They were just getting too damn close.

Back
Top Bottom