THCV 1.5
CBD 1.0
CBN .1
CBG .7
CBC .1

Don't know what this all means other then the THC and the CBD

.1 CBN is the 10% degraded THC... A.K.A. Amber

10% ain't bad then. No couch lock!

Actually, with the 1% CBD there is a mild sedative effect, but with the low THC at 16% it is not compounded by the psychoactive effects. To the contrary, CBD can actually counteract the effects of THC to a small degree. It looks, GC analysis-wise to be a good strain for migraines... You may wanna let the patient try some with a mild migraine and see how it helps.

When compared to my GFB, it actually has a little more of the CBD than is present in mine with almost the same THC level. It's so close that I think I'll try to find some Peanut Butter Kush and see if it grows better than my GFB.

CannabinoidGeneral Effects%
9-Tetrahydrocannabinol9-THCAnalgesic, neuroprotector, appetite stimulant
16.25 %
CannabidiolCBDAnti-anxiety, anti-convulsant, inhibits cancer cell growth0.45 %
CannabinolCBNModifies "high", byproduct of THC degradation0.29 %

Cannabidiol {Kan abi DYE ahl}

Main article: Cannabidiol

Cannabidiol (CBD) is not particularly psychoactive in and of itself, and was thought not to affect the psychoactivity of THC. However, recent evidence shows that smokers of cannabis with a higher CBD/THC ratio were less likely to experience schizophrenia-like symptoms. This is supported by psychological tests, in which participants experience less intense psychotic-like effects when intravenous THC was co-administered with CBD (as measured with a PANSS test). Cannabidiol has little affinity for CB1 and CB2 receptors but acts as an indirect antagonist of cannabinoid agonists. Cannabidiol has also been shown to act as a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, an action that is involved in its antidepressant, anxiolytic, and neuroprotective effects.

It appears to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea. CBD has a greater affinity for the CB2 receptor than for the CB1 receptor.

CBD shares a precursor with THC and is the main cannabinoid in low-THC Cannabis strains. CBD apparently plays a role in preventing the short-term memory loss associated with THC in mammals.

Cannabinol {kan A' bin ahl}

Main article: Cannabinol

Cannabinol (CBN) is the primary product of THC degradation, and there is usually little of it in a fresh plant. CBN content increases as THC degrades in storage, and with exposure to light and air. It is only mildly psychoactive. Its affinity to the CB2receptor is higher than for the CB1 receptor.

little late to the party i see, damn man i really need some of those strains you have going, im in alot of pain 24/7 ,damn long distances suck, i was wondering how much it cost for a test, but where i live theres no possible way i could do any of it with out the mail systems,so yeah scary and not doing that, just have to keep working with what i have

We get ours tested for free because our son owns the machine to do the testing. Would otherwise be 25 a strain.
I have used Fed Ex to send clones with no issues yet. Not sure how advisable that is though lol

Good luck trying to find that strain. Me and another guy are the only ones I know inn western wa with it. I know where you can get a clone though lol I will ask him If its ok if I hand it out as he has asked me not to.

I actually had to restrain myself today... I went online to my co-op and saw HARLEQUIN!! I have no room for it. but I could make room.... hmmm....

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature, found at the bottom left of every post, to report your closing post so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom