Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-HPS

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

nice looks like a crowded nightclub:thumb:

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

Thanks; I removed all the shade leaves going toward the center on all the plants, but unless I raise these up another 6-8" from the bottom I'm going to be dealing with a lot more bushiness than I expected. They're at the height of the light now, despite repeated supercropping. They've hardened off and are plastered looking from the number of pinches per stem. I'm looking forward to getting the Free Tibet out (maybe a week from now). That will give the middle a bit of light. Be nice to get a kyoopee out of this mess..... :)

that's the problem with tents indoors you don't really know how much space 1 will take
its why ive never tried stuffing 4 in my 4x4 tent just gets too crowded
even with 3 its get a little humbug to do stuff in there

Finest Medicinal Seeds - G13 (5 weeks and 2 days since the first hairs):

0021427.JPG
0031365.JPG
0061051.JPG
0041267.JPG

The plants on the left are weaker and have sparser flowers. Maybe a professional grower would have already done what I am contemplating. Killing the plants on the left to make room for the others. I've seen the difference as an amateur. But I'm not a pro so I can't say to myself, "I remember the last plant I had that grew these tiny buds didn't give much, but got me stoned." Out of under the direct light and Sativa dominant, overwatered a few times and they look curled. Those could be some of the reasons for the sparse bud development too. I'll give it some thought.....

:peace:

Still haven't chopped any out. Here's the better looking right side plants:

0011434.JPG
0051213.JPG

Most of the stuff on the left looks like this, except not as overwatered:

0041271.JPG

The Free Tibet I have in there will be out soon; maybe the extra room will help.

Thanks man. I've got to keep these grows shorter, though. If you look at the 2nd pic in post #47 you can see the levels. The bottom 1/3 of the pic reflects the topmost of the good light zone. The middle third shows leaf yellowing (if anybody sees yellowing of the top leaves, look down into the canopy and if the leaves look normal anything above the normal looking ones are in what I call a light bleach zone. Judge nute deficiencies by the leaves below that zone). And the top third shows what I call a heat stress zone (something I've mistaken for overwatering and nitrogen toxicity before, even though it might be either or both of these a little). On the side where the tops get taller than the light, it gets warm and a lot of wilt happens from that heat zone too.

Latest pics:

0021443.JPG
0031377.JPG
0041282.JPG

Every time I defoliate it gets a bit thinner, but I'll have to give it a severe one about a week from now. This grow has around 4 weeks left so growth should get a little slower now.

4 weeks and I got a chain saw for ya
Happy Tokerday Pc

4 weeks and I got a chain saw for ya
Happy Tokerday Pc

Late reply, but happy tokerday to you too. I'm giving serious thought to a mass defoliation about the last 10 days so I may need it. :)

Late reply, but happy tokerday to you too. I'm giving serious thought to a mass defoliation about the last 10 days so I may need it. :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy Weednsday there PC:thumb:

ok Happy Whatever day it is
just keep it happy and well I wont go there lol:thumb:

I stay a chemically induced form of happy night and day so the fort's holding on this end :)

I'll get a few pics up when I can, but I gave the plants all a good defoliation today. Every leaf on every branch that I could see the petiole of (all the shade leaves and a few inners) got it. One's STILL bushy and I avoided doing the other because of underwatering wilt. I'll do it tomorrow when the plant picks back up.

Nice very Nice Indeed:high-five:
Happy Munchday:thumb:

Always a day late on this end (or three) :)

I had a little help making that grower's decision; everything the Chemdawg D mother plant I put in here rubbed up against has a branch that a few buds got pollinated on. I thought I did a good job blowing off the pollen before I put it in with the G13s. I cut off what branches I saw and I'm going to take this the final 3 weeks, but I put the 2 that weren't doing well in the dark for a few days to open up the light for these healthier plants; they'll get stripped down and dried for hash. Here's what the grow looks like now:

0011456.JPG
0021458.JPG

Man my Blueberry plant hermied the other day too.

Back
Top Bottom