Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-HPS

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

Note: The overwatering wilt is from the gallon of RO water w/CaMg+, Great White Shark, and 1 Tbsp. molasses I fed them before I put them in. I wanted the 4 that are new in this grow unit to get a good jump on flowering, and I thought a boost to the root system might help the one that's been in here for a few weeks and showing nute deficiencies. These grow like crazy, so if you grow this strain make sure you plan ahead of time not like the ol' chimp..... :(

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

Here they are, trimmed up from the bottom (except for the Free Tibet clone and one G13 behind it which is partially trimmed up). They are perking up; I hope the recent light change and trim aren't too much for them at one time.

0011401.JPG
0021392.JPG
0041232.JPG
0031337.JPG

I noticed today that one of these plants has a triple node branch; I'll keep my eye on that one to see if there's any more, and anything cloneworthy about it. :)

Finest Medicinal Seeds - G13 (the more developed plant in the middle is a Soma Seeds - Free Tibet)
3 weeks of 12/12; 2 weeks 4 days since first signs of hairs:

0031342.JPG
0041238.JPG
0061032.JPG
0051181.JPG

They're getting up in the light-bleach zone. I've been supercropping the Hell out of every branch that gets too high and I do it all the way down each branch. Hope this stretch is done soon..... :(

Bleaching or not, those girls are lookin good PC... how are you liking the supersoil so far? I've been considering it myself... I'd like to try a batch for some of the plants to see how it produces for me.

The only thing I don't really like about the super soil is the fact that if you're out to learn by mistakes so you can be an expert troubleshooter, you won't have any problems to learn from. Maybe I'll get some bugs or something so I can figure out how to get rid of them.

Comparison pic @ 4 weeks and 1 day since 1st signs of hairs:

0011413.JPG
0021410.JPG
0031351.JPG

As each day goes by, I trim a bit out. I took a few of the shade leaves that grow inward toward the center of the plant off all of them, but up until now I've just been raising the bottoms up and cutting out the weak growth. I realized lately that I haven't been pinching hard enough to stop upward growth when I supercrop. I've seen quickly that I'll pinch a few too hard as I get the feel, but this into the light crap is getting monotonous (see the taped cola up above?) :)

:peace:

yea it sucks when you don't have room to raise the light
damn plants heal fast and head back up

I folded one so bad the hairs curled :) and they still won't stop the upward growth. Here's a few pics (with that Free Tibet in front) showing a possible remedy to the height problem:

0041257.JPG
0021414.JPG
0031356.JPG

This chimp has an advanced belt in Yu Tu Hai, so don't worry it'll be a professional job..... ;)

but isn't that a samurai sword?
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I wasn't gonna use it; I was just joking. :)
It's a wakizashi, a shorter companion sword to a katana, which I think is the Samurai sword everyone uses in the movies (I got a Damascus steel one of those, too).

I think the usual shorter blades are for themselves lol
unless your talking about the fact that they had a longer and shorter version of a samurai sword
not the companion piece tho that's for themselves :cheesygrinsmiley:
talking about the half size blade

I think the usual shorter blades are for themselves lol
unless your talking about the fact that they had a longer and shorter version of a samurai sword
not the companion piece tho that's for themselves :cheesygrinsmiley:
talking about the half size blade

The top one is a Katana, more of a two-handed long sword (I've seen the longer ones, though), and the bottom one is a Wakizashi, considered to be a sidearm to it (a one-handed shorter version). They probably have a shorter half-sized blade sword, which I'd actually prefer (two of them as sidearms to a Katana would be nice). The very top is an Old Timers Haze leaf to keep things subject related :)

0051198.JPG

I mean the shorter sword came in handy for emergencys but wasn't it their seppuku blade or their hara kiri blade?

Probably. It's hard to imagine one of those dudes offing himself with the longer one; he'd have to jump off something and land on it..... :(

:rofl:

Do you mean the Tanto knife?

Those are really nice! Unfortunately really expensive, too. Hell, they're more expensive than these swords. I'll eventually get two of them also; they'd do someone better than the two wakizashis I have in an upclose situation. I'll check the lengths of the ones they sell on the website I use; that might be exactly the one.

Here they are at exactly 5 weeks since the first visual hairs:

0031361.JPG

Left side:

0051205.JPG

Right side:

0061047.JPG

Hate the variation here. Not just in plant structure, but in smell. One will smell like bubblegummer and one like a pine tree, for example. Maybe I'll label each one and write a list of smells..... :)

Back
Top Bottom