Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-HPS

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Re: Finest Medicinal Seeds G13 Subcool's Super Soil Mix - 200-250-400-600 CFL-MH/HPS-

If the real G13 is Indica dominant it doesn't show in these; that last plant is pretty much pure Sativa. It's getting the chop Monday and I'll wrap this journal up after I post a weight of what I have left. I think I'm going to invest in Dr GT's G13 so I have at least something close to the original.

I can tell you about the real G13. I offered $1,000.00 for an ounce of it in 1979. I did get one gram that had a seed in it. That seed grew into a female kush plant that I smoked on for months and then dreamed about for decades. From the day it was a seedling the stem exuded a skunky rocket fuel smell. It was in the seeds that were taken from Mississippi and grown in northern Cal. in the summer of 79 and sold that fall as Hawaiin . I could write a book on what that plant did to people. This pot expanded in your lungs. Any more than a half a hit and the expansion would rip your lungs out and put you on the ground. Only pot I ever saw put people on the ground in one or two hits. I love that weed. my precious

Congrats bro. Enjoy.

I can tell you about the real G13. I offered $1,000.00 for an ounce of it in 1979. I did get one gram that had a seed in it. That seed grew into a female kush plant that I smoked on for months and then dreamed about for decades. From the day it was a seedling the stem exuded a skunky rocket fuel smell. It was in the seeds that were taken from Mississippi and grown in northern Cal. in the summer of 79 and sold that fall as Hawaiin . I could write a book on what that plant did to people. This pot expanded in your lungs. Any more than a half a hit and the expansion would rip your lungs out and put you on the ground. Only pot I ever saw put people on the ground in one or two hits. I love that weed. my precious

Sounds great! Now I have kind of an idea of what to look for when I order Dr. GT's G13 next month. Gonna be a while before I put them in, though.

Next time let it grow longer so it gets real fat and heavy!

Back
Top Bottom