Goshawk's White Widow Super Silver Haze organic soil

.....oh man I guess it would be best not to tell you I really got it on sale for $14.99 + tax....:).....
whoops one to many pulls from the Black Widow!......:Rasta:.....oh well, on another note I'll be transplanting
my plants from the 2 gallon pots to 10 gallon pots using FF Ocean Forest and about 1/3 added perlite early
next week and will post some pictures.......:peace:.....

I took mine back lol too dayum loud!

Your garden is beautiful, so lush and abundant lol. I dont know if your still having a problem with the soil drying out, but for 2 -3 weeks in all of my grows, Ive had to wait 5 to 6 days in between waterings and never had a problem.

Keep up the great work, I need to follow your grow more closely!

Great use of space btw with the smaller pots in between.

I took mine back lol too dayum loud!

Your garden is beautiful, so lush and abundant lol. I dont know if your still having a problem with the soil drying out, but for 2 -3 weeks in all of my grows, Ive had to wait 5 to 6 days in between waterings and never had a problem.

Keep up the great work, I need to follow your grow more closely!

Great use of space btw with the smaller pots in between.

Hey RickyW it's good to see your back! I bought another fan but the price had gone up. I just hear the sound of the wind. No mechanical noise but it would be better if the low was about half as fast as it is. Thanks for all the kind words! I guess I like my garden the same way I like my ladies!......:blushsmile:.......It's still taking about 5 or 6 days for the plants to dry out even with 1/3 added perlite. I have been giving them the bat guano tea 2-3 times in a row and then watering with plain water to make sure they're not getting deficient in nutrients. When all three lights are up and running I think the ladies are going to pick up on their drinking habits. I'll be posting an update with pictures in a few days.........:smokin:.......

Hey RickyW it's good to see your back! I bought another fan but the price had gone up. I just hear the sound of the wind. No mechanical noise but it would be better if the low was about half as fast as it is. Thanks for all the kind words! I guess I like my garden the same way I like my ladies!......:blushsmile:.......It's still taking about 5 or 6 days for the plants to dry out even with 1/3 added perlite. I have been giving them the bat guano tea 2-3 times in a row and then watering with plain water to make sure they're not getting deficient in nutrients. When all three lights are up and running I think the ladies are going to pick up on their drinking habits. I'll be posting an update with pictures in a few days.........:smokin:.......

Yes the wind was too loud lol. Hey in hindsight having 10gal pots will def also increase your dry out time for the soil and also what is your RH at? Sorry if Im stating the obvious but you never know :)

Holy Guano Batman!!!! Nice grow so far Goshawk!!! Really like to see more and more organic grows going on!!! Good for us and the environment!!! Looks like you have a great handle on everything, very nice forest you have growing!!! Can't believe I missed out on this whole grow so far, hope you don't mind me swinging in cheering you on to the finish line!!!

Yes the wind was too loud lol. Hey in hindsight having 10gal pots will def also increase your dry out time for the soil and also what is your RH at? Sorry if Im stating the obvious but you never know :)

The humidity has been 40%-50% since I put the dehumidifier in. I will lower it to 30%-40% later in flowering by routing the water from the dehumidifier out through the wall and by not running the inline fan all the time....at least that is the plan.....:Rasta:.....

Holy Guano Batman!!!! Nice grow so far Goshawk!!! Really like to see more and more organic grows going on!!! Good for us and the environment!!! Looks like you have a great handle on everything, very nice forest you have growing!!! Can't believe I missed out on this whole grow so far, hope you don't mind me swinging in cheering you on to the finish line!!!

Hello Icemud and :welcome: to my journal! It's good to have you here and thanks for the compliments!! I had to go organic since it just seems the natural way for me to go and I don't like smoking those little black balls of fertilizer.......:trance:...........:hookah:......

The humidity has been 40%-50% since I put the dehumidifier in. I will lower it to 30%-40% later in flowering by routing the water from the dehumidifier out through the wall and by not running the inline fan all the time....at least that is the plan.....:Rasta:.....

It sounds like everything is fine - I wouldnt worry about it too much then, your girls dont look over watered at all and look very heathy :)

Hello everyone today is the first day of the fourth week of flowering and the plants are healthy and doing fine with quite a few bud sites forming! At the beginning of the month I ordered another light and the mh bulb was broken. The replacement bulb they sent was also broken. The third bulb they sent is good so I just got the light up and running. I will add one more light the first week of next month. On my next grow I will cut the amount of plants in the flower room from fifteen to eight and veg another seven plants in another room so I will have more room to work, the plants will be able to grow closer to their full potential and I will be able to harvest about every ten weeks........so here's some pictures of the plants........:smokin:............:rollit:........

64108.jpg

47039.jpg

007540.JPG

015264.JPG

025127.JPG

024120.JPG

02998.JPG

Looking GREAT GH!! So glad things are coming along nicely for you! I was wondering if you could post a few pics of your SSH plants, specifically. I want to do a little comparing to mine, if you dont mind. Thanks in advance!!

;)
Looking GREAT GH!! So glad things are coming along nicely for you! I was wondering if you could post a few pics of your SSH plants, specifically. I want to do a little comparing to mine, if you dont mind. Thanks in advance!!

....hey Quixilvir thanks!.....here's a few pictures....
I'll take some more as things move along and maybe just edit them into this post......;)....

Super Silver Haze
85437.jpg

003693.JPG

004655.JPG

Love the light hoods, Bigkahuna! How much did these cost ya if you don't mind me asking. I may have to get some in the future. The light spread on those are wide and focus, great for light penetration. Glad to see you're setting up a perpetual grow. Every 10 weeks harvest sounds great to me. Plenty of fresh buds. Love the photos, like the mix light gives a 3D feel to it. Do you use a carbon filter with the inline fan? Or the air being exhausted normally?

Love the light hoods, Bigkahuna! How much did these cost ya if you don't mind me asking. I may have to get some in the future. The light spread on those are wide and focus, great for light penetration. Glad to see you're setting up a perpetual grow. Every 10 weeks harvest sounds great to me. Plenty of fresh buds. Love the photos, like the mix light gives a 3D feel to it. Do you use a carbon filter with the inline fan? Or the air being exhausted normally?

Thanks Twelve12!...when I bought my lights it was $90.00 to upgrade to this hood. They are $154.95 at High Tech Garden Supply if you just buy the hood. I paid about $350.00 for a 600 watt digital ballast with the light socket, hood hangers, mh bulb and digital timer and about $550.00 for the 1000 watt set up with one mh and one hps bulb with hangers and digital timer. You can adjust the bulb forward and backward and up and down to change the light spread and intensity of focus. Also I like the way the 6" flanges can be adjusted to vent either straight out or straight up. It's just an all around well made hood. I figure if I stagger the plants going into flower I will be able to eventually harvest a few plants every month. No carbon filter because the smell is not that strong yet. I plan on buying ten pounds of activated carbon and filling a Rubbermaid type container with it and then venting my fan exhaust through it........;)......

Thanks RickyW!...looking forward to the harvest but really digging watching them grow and fill out.....:smokin:....

I hear ya bro, growing anything for a bounty is rewarding. Im anxious in your thread sorry, I really want to see all the buds popping out of every nook and cranny (SOB - sea of bud.)

Thanks Goshawk, sounds like a great hood. Looks great too. I'll check it out. Might use one per tent with 600w. Perpetual grow is so fun, constant work, and harvest. I'm squeezing the plants in to harvest bi-weekly in a few months. You'll have a lot to trim that's for sure! Thinking of making hash from sugar leafs?

I hear ya bro, growing anything for a bounty is rewarding. Im anxious in your thread sorry, I really want to see all the buds popping out of every nook and cranny (SOB - sea of bud.)

Yes it is nice that after all the research, planning, buying equipment and the work that things seem to be working out and we get to see this beautiful plant develop, mature and reward us with the incredible fruits of our labor.....:yummy:.......I appreciate your interest in my project and will be posting an update with pictures in a few days. I like that idea.....Swimming in a Sea of Bud!......;)...........:surf:........

Back
Top Bottom