Goshawk's Chemdawg #4 - Space Dawg Organic Soil

Goshawk

Hello everyone and :welcome: to my journal on Chemdawg #4 and Space Dawg!...... :hookah:

Chemdawg #4 from Dr Greenthumb Seeds.
This strain originated from bagseed found by chemdog and joebrand aka wonkanobe.
7 feminized seeds - 7/7 germinated, 7 sprouted into seedlings and one seedling was killed by a power cord.

Space Dawg from TGA Subcool Seeds.
Snodawg x Space Queen bred by subcool.
5 regular seeds - 5/5 seeds germinated, 4 sprouted into seedlings and one seedling was pulled because it was
a mutant.

Fourth week since germination
Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil
6" plastic pots - 5 gallon plastic buckets - 20 gallon Smart Pots
1 dimmable 600 watt mh light x 1 600 mh light- vegetative phase
1 dimmable 1000 watt hps light x 1 1000 watt hps light - flowering phase
2 6" 440 cfm inline fans x 1 16" wall mounted fan x 1 18" adjustable height pedestal fan
1200 ppm Co2, RO water
Soil amendments and/or tea ingredients
Bat and seabird guano, Ancient Forest Humus, Perlite, worm castings, sea kelp meal (Ascophyllum nodosum)
Dolomite lime, Azomite, Vitamin B-1, mycorrhizae, Humboldt Honey, Nitrozime, Hygrozyme.

x20.jpg

x110.jpg

x22.jpg

X34.jpg

X43.jpg

X51.jpg

X61.jpg

X71.jpg

X101.jpg

X111.jpg

X121.jpg

Re: Goshawk's Chemdawg #4 ~ Space Dawg organic soil

Very nice setup and looks like you have a really killer soil mixture...can't wait to see this one!!! I'm in!

I am in to see how these turn out, they look very healthy. I have some Super Snowdawg in bloom now, check my journal.

Thanks Dumpy it's good to see you here!.............:welcome:.....
It's a muffler for my fan. I put the fan inside it and then cover it with clothes.
It works great! I can't hear the fan at all. The only thing I hear is the air moving
through the ducting.........:hookah:.......

fan27.jpg

I did the almost exact same thing with my fan...works like a charm and really reduces the noise!! awesome!

Sweet setup bro!! Nice to see neat grow like that, good job on the fan box too.. Im stealing that idea off ya! lol.. Be good to see how they finish, looking nice n healthy atm..are you going to FIM or anything? Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Right on Icemud!
It's pretty cool when a plan comes together that also saves some money

so it can be spent on more growing gear!.......:grinjoint:......

Yeah I love the DIY growing ideas that are around 420Mag!!! Its fun building them as well, the kicker for me is I don't have a workspace for large projects being that I'm in an apartment, but so far I've managed to do a few DIY things.. DIY V-Scrog, DIY Fan Muffler (like yours), DIY Air/Scent damper box, DIY spectrometer, DIY drying box and DIY CO2...lol its fun building things for growing...If I only had a garage..lol Its awesome we have a community like this were we all can grow amazing ganja for whatever our budget is :)

As im currently unemployed, i have a few handy man skills i like to use here n there.. I can spend sum time checking my girls, but i dont just sit on my ass! So sometimes she may get an extra hour of light here and there if im busy but they havent shown me any signs of stress, its usually only if the dark is interrupted that any probs have occurred. I have made my own light track -frm a hospital bed curtain rail, i use the plastic runners just drill out the hole a little bigger, not much, as it will weaken it..And then just add my nylon rope to it and mount it across my grow area using self tappers. works great for $10! Ive made my own cfl reflectors frm drink cans,but thats nothing that new.. Im looking into a DIY smell reducer ( charcoal cannister type thing ) for my outside venting, or induction atm..Usually i am lucky enuf to get fresh air in and out in adequate amounts, but am always looking for new ways ppl are doing this, there seems to be a few really plausible ideas being used. Its probably bin answered in FAQ but im not really sure as to how much co2 a single plant would need to grow to its full potential? If its getting well vented and has plenty of air circulation, with fresh air, right temps,ph and right nutes would it need an extra co2 increase during flower or veg? Like mayb a homemade yeast mixture?? Thanks.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Sweet setup bro!! Nice to see neat grow like that, good job on the fan box too.. Im stealing that idea off ya! lol.. Be good to see how they finish, looking nice n healthy atm..are you going to FIM or anything? Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Thank you so much for all the compliments Smokemupm8 and :welcome: to my journal!
.....that's cool you like the fan box idea enough to use it. : ) So far I have been topping

and I hope you'll stick around for the fireworks! ......:theband:.....

Yeah Goshawk, after the last super topping journal you did ended so abruptly, I'm glad to see you back in action for another whopper of a grow! +reps and subbed for the ride

Thank you SurfBuddy it's good to have you back!
....this time I'm thinking maybe I can hopefully almost guarantee that we will get to the finish!....... :surf: ......

Yeah I love the DIY growing ideas that are around 420Mag!!! Its fun building them as well, the kicker for me is I don't have a workspace for large projects being that I'm in an apartment, but so far I've managed to do a few DIY things.. DIY V-Scrog, DIY Fan Muffler (like yours), DIY Air/Scent damper box, DIY spectrometer, DIY drying box and DIY CO2...lol its fun building things for growing...If I only had a garage..lol Its awesome we have a community like this were we all can grow amazing ganja for whatever our budget is :)

I agree this is a great site with so many different growing styles and ideas and also one of the few cannabis sites where the members actually do like and respect each other! You sure are getting a lot of projects done no matter what!! ... I guess every growing situation has it's challenges and :420: is the place to be!
......... :party: .........

Back
Top Bottom