Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016

Here an add on to that previous post: Assorted flower pix

Jack Dawg (Jack Herer x NYCD x Chem91)
IMG_74823.JPG

Swiss Cheese (Swiss Miss x original Skunk #1)
IMG_74834.JPG

Underdawg (Special Unknown x NYCD x Chem91)
IMG_74865.JPG

:Namaste:

Some more pics from today

Here is some from the planter, this is a Dj Shorts Blueberry x Santa Maria (pure sativa pheno)
IMG_74992.JPG

This is the Sour Diesel x NYCD x Chem91
IMG_75004.JPG

Little groupie shot
IMG_75012.JPG

This is the early-mid flowering JD I plucked out of the planter and am putting over with the force flowers to give it more attention
IMG_75021.JPG

This Swiss Cheese is putting on some last minute weight, so I'll give her a couple more days
IMG_75035.JPG

This Underdawg is also gaining some last minute weight, it could be harvested now, but I'm trying to milk every last bit out of her
IMG_75046.JPG

This Swiss Cheese is still putting on bulk
IMG_75054.JPG

Damn I remember getting donkey crap in the bricks to get from commercial Mexican weed. It was 75$ a kilo back in the mid 70's. 4 finger lids were 10 bucks. But I use to open bricks and pull out 2+ oz's of major stems and mabey a oz of seeds wood fall off and then there was an oz or two of either rocks or donkey crap or something. No telling back then. Since then from what I've seen, the brick weed has gotten alot better. I use to pick up like 15 kilos at a shot back then. I swear they took the whole plant straight out the ground, cut 'most' of the root ball off, and then throw it in the press to make bricks. No telling what all was 'dirt' in them bricks back then. Oh well. Myself I'm not worried about alot cept smoking oils and chemicals in my herbs. If it's to big I pick it off,,,,,, jk. Hey Keepem Green

Looks like tomorrow is time to harvest the most mature Swiss Cheese, and boy is she looking good. Soon after that will be the Underdawg.

Recently harvested Jack Dawg has been treating me really well. It blows the ol' Blackberry out of the water, it's 1000X better medicine, which is why I'll never grow that Blackberry strain again, great strain though and yielder, but doesn't do the job for me anymore. Blackberry will be a thing of the past, once I get through the mason jar of it that I have. It was grown in the same conditions and everything, it just goes to show that genetics sometimes makes all the difference. Blackberry (Raspberry Cough x Black domino) cannot even be compared to the Jack Herer x NYCD x Chem91. It's night and day difference. JD is incredibly enjoyable, therapeutic, and tasty, while the Blackberry is basically un-enjoyable, not tasty, and unappealing. That Blackberry was really hard to get it to come out good. Well, just glad I can put that strain behind me and continue growing these proper hybrids which are way more worth my time and energy.

The JD I recently harvested - there's no point in curing it, vaporizing it right now only 3-4 days after harvest is working perfectly.

Good news, the "problem mother (JD veggie)" has pretty much rebounded after being put into fresh soil. Just need to let her mellow out for awhile and settle in.

The JD I recently harvested - there's no point in curing it, vaporizing it right now only 3-4 days after harvest is working perfectly.

For me fresh herb is often at its strongest...not all strains but many early on have that rip roaring psychedelic aspect when fresh. Some better after cure of course but some early herb is superb. :Namaste:

And here a couple pics of the next plant to be harvested (Underdawg) - it's pretty much ripe but I'm still milking her, she just seems to want to keep putting on weight. This plant had a top cola rot off earlier in flower which had to be cut off. Rest of plant looks great though, this plant will probably be harvested in the next week or less

IMG_75174.JPG
IMG_75196.JPG

Chopped and washed the Underdawg, this is for sure the best batch of it that I've ever grown. I'm always so impressed by how it smells. Nugs are rock hard, it might be the best herb I've ever grown, but then again I always say that. ;)

IMG_75216.JPG
IMG_75236.JPG

Here's a Jack Dawg, she's going through some real changes with the low 60s in the morning and night. JD has definitely been the most transforming type of girl, always changing and doing things. It's nice to see this girl do her thing consistently, can definitely tell a purplization event is occuring due to the lower temps at night and in mornings. She has quite a while longer, so pretty sure she'll continue on with her coloring.

IMG_75335.JPG
IMG_75343.JPG

Over and out. :volcano-smiley: :Namaste:

Norcaliwood, I had a friend in High School ( 1971 ) that was a year a head of me and when he graduated he moved to Chula Vista and got hooked up with Mexican Dirt Weed Kilos also. I would go down pick up 10, at $90.00 a Key and bring it back up here and cut them in half with a Hacksaw and sell them for $100.00 each. Point being, not only did I find every thing you found, but once there was a dead field mouse in one. LOL You never new what you were going to find. Check this out. The first time I made the trip to Chula Vista, I got home at around 3:00 pm and like an IDIOT I broke all 10 Kilos at once and put it in 2 black 50 gallon Leaf bags and about that time my Mom got home from work and I'm scrambling to find a place to stash it. Never did that again. Live and Learn.

Norcaliwood, I had a friend in High School ( 1971 ) that was a year a head of me and when he graduated he moved to Chula Vista and got hooked up with Mexican Dirt Weed Kilos also. I would go down pick up 10, at $90.00 a Key and bring it back up here and cut them in half with a Hacksaw and sell them for $100.00 each. Point being, not only did I find every thing you found, but once there was a dead field mouse in one. LOL You never new what you were going to find. Check this out. The first time I made the trip to Chula Vista, I got home at around 3:00 pm and like an IDIOT I broke all 10 Kilos at once and put it in 2 black 50 gallon Leaf bags and about that time my Mom got home from work and I'm scrambling to find a place to stash it. Never did that again. Live and Learn.
:laughtwo:

Couple pics from this morning of the Swiss Cheese and Jack Dawg, the Swiss Cheese is approaching the harvest window, but it's not ready quite yet. JD will take 1-2 more works or so probably.

IMG_75353.JPG
IMG_75366.JPG

Couple more pics of my main ladies under my wing, this nice morning.

There is a good reason I'm so in love with the Swiss Cheese, not only are the flowers some of the most peculiar in flavor, the medicinal effect is really a motivating one, but also heavy, and the flavor/aroma is exceptional, very sweet piney notes, with undertones of skunk that waft. Not only that, excellent yielder as we can see here, imagine growing a Cola Monster sized bush of this, colas would fill out as seen below
IMG_75407.JPG

And here's the colorful JD, still going for sure. Love the center cola on this one.
IMG_75418.JPG

Planning to take a couple plants out of the planter bed today (a SDD and Blueberry) for putting them with the ff group, also fertilized the veggie mothers in hopes that they will rebound from a general stunted state.

Peace Be With You :Namaste:

Few more pics from this afternoon during my garden time. I put 3 more plants into ff group, so I have a more watchful eye on them, rather than tucked in the closed planter. I think an animal got into the planter tent last night because one branch on the SDD was broken down somehow, I tied it back up with a string, and it's fine, but still something broke my branch. AND there was mold in that top, so I had to cut the top off a plant that had only 3 main tops. Oh well, can't win them all.

OK here is my main squad now.

IMG_754211.JPG

OK so here are what I'd consider "failed plants", while they are producing something, this is a complete failure, I wanted them to veg enough to produce something worth while, rather than a few bowls. I ask a lot from my plants though, so it is what it is. Check out the SC on the right, in front, little tiny plants with big buds. And the left is a UD, and the other is the other SDD I'm leaving in there.
IMG_75436.JPG

And then we have this failed BB x SM plant, looks nice and pure sativa though. Just that it's not gonna producing anything good, it's the only plant that the mites seemed to really go after, so it's a nice aesthetic thing to look at, but basically worth nothing other than feel good image.
IMG_75447.JPG

Stil quite happy with how this year has gone, several different harvests throughout the year so far, and enjoying some great herbs from the recent harvest, now having the jars filled up with premium quality herbs. Now I'm focusing on the veggie mothers to get them back in action so I can release a fresh fall crop at some point....

Back
Top Bottom