Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2017

Here are the new UD (boom pheno) sprouts, they're pretty vigorous
IMG_90165.JPG

I'm curious how you have all Boom pheno sprouts.

Did you cross UD (boom) with UD (Boom) ?
Or did you plant 30 UD and cull the others?

A UD Boom that breeds true sounds like it would be a great advance in the strain.

I'm curious how you have all Boom pheno sprouts.

Did you cross UD (boom) with UD (Boom) ?
Or did you plant 30 UD and cull the others?

A UD Boom that breeds true sounds like it would be a great advance in the strain.

I assume that the boom pheno was selected, and bred with each other to make the seeds (your first option). We could run into new variants within these seeds which are probably F2 generation, and probably will contain variants within. It is unlikely that each seed will produce an identical phenotype, but they should all be derived from the "boom variant" from the F1 generation.

The CHEM pheno seeds that I grew (I suspect they were made the same way) produced 3 different variants. Whether it's the chem pheno, or boom pheno - UD is all around a great strain. :cheer:

SC almost ready to harvest. Always been a 8 week or less strain, owed to the curious Skunk #1 pheno which gives it the Cheesey flavor. The Swiss Miss gives it the mold resistance and sweet/piney notes
IMG_90477.JPG

I like the structure of this one, it's either the Mk Ultra or OG Kush

IMG_90485.JPG
IMG_90494.JPG

:Namaste:

Looking great Les. That SC has served you well. And I sure loved seeing her do her thing in the sun, all year round. :Namaste:

Thanks buddy! SC definitely served me well. A bittersweet farewell to the lady yesterday. (pics later) :thanks:

Looking great there Lester..... You must like that SC,, you been growing it for quite awhile now........ GL and Keepem Green

Some close ups of the SC before she got chopped several days ago, live on the plant. The buds are currently relaxing in a open mason jar awaiting vaporization

IMG_90805.JPG
IMG_90816.JPG

Pretty badass strain :thumb:

Thanks mates :thanks: the SC seems to be pretty darn potent. Love the natural high of naturally flowered organic cannabis, compared to some of the stuff at the dispensary. There's something about the Sun that just makes it right.

Anyway onto some more pix

This is the Sour Diesel x NYCD x Chem91. This is a super-lime sativa phenotype. It's not my favorite but I like it.
IMG_90907.JPG

Then, some general planter shots
IMG_90844.JPG
IMG_90835.JPG

This is that plant I figured it by smelling it that it must be the MK Ultra, I never grew this strain but damn these are some of the nicest blooms I've seen in all my years
IMG_90853.JPG
IMG_90927.JPG
IMG_90936.JPG

A pic of that little Jack Dawg plant, I guess it didn't turn purple and its almost ready to harvest
IMG_90916.JPG

Here is the other SDD which is turning some color..
IMG_90944.JPG

It's only recently started to cool down at night.

Hope everyone is doing well :Namaste:

Buds getting pretty close. Prolly will be chopping the SDD today, then next will go JD and then MK Ultra

SDD 1
IMG_91035.JPG

SDD 2
IMG_91063.JPG

JD
IMG_91056.JPG

MK ultra pheno #2
IMG_91085.JPG

MK ultra pheno #1
IMG_91044.JPG

One hell of a wicked bloom :circle-of-love:

Cut the MK Ultra, boy is it darn good. Among the best of flowers I've grown in all my years. Just worked out good. Tight floral clusters, insanely good terpene profile (hard to explaine, but spicy/fruity/very skunky), and no bugs or mold! Couldn't have asked for more! (Or maybe I could :))
IMG_E9130.JPG

Back
Top Bottom