Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016

Top of the day to you Lester. Been awhile but I see everything is looking like it should. Do you still have the lounger on the patio? :passitleft: Girls are looking good as they always do. Just stopping by to wish you a very special Christmas. Happy Days

Bill

Drive by. They call all that explosion monster cropping. Look it up. Way cool. Makes for a nice bush. Keepem Green

Top of the day to you Lester. Been awhile but I see everything is looking like it should. Do you still have the lounger on the patio? :passitleft: Girls are looking good as they always do. Just stopping by to wish you a very special Christmas. Happy Days

Bill

Thanks for dropping by. Long time, hope all is well my friend! :thanks: :Namaste:

Drive by. They call all that explosion monster cropping. Look it up. Way cool. Makes for a nice bush. Keepem Green

Awesome I'll check that out, it's pretty cool when it happens naturally ;)

Finally found time to transplant the clones

SC
IMG_78092.JPG

JD
IMG_78105.JPG

SDD
IMG_78114.JPG

The flowering plants are doing pretty good, the SC is flowering most impressively compared to the others. Nonetheless they're trucking along. Very cold nights for them, lows between 41-50. Mild days in the high 60s

Group
IMG_78085.JPG

JD
IMG_78126.JPG

UD
IMG_78135.JPG

:Namaste:

I see you're still crankin em out... Happy Holidays Relaxed one.

Nice colors RL. Impressive considering it's the dead of winter & cold as hell most places...including NorCal today. Brrrrr....:Namaste:

Thank you! I'm actually really impressed with the Swiss Cheese flowers right now. This is the best December batch of herbs I've ever grown. Surely the Swiss Cheese is adapted for cold/harsh conditions, and is putting out quality buds even through the harsh winter (though January is always really tough). The JD and UD flowers are a bit skimpy, seems like mostly sugar leaf at this point, but we'll see.

In fact, SC is almost done, she's really close. It's been pretty darn cold at night, ~45 F, and low 60s during the days. But the raw sunlight seems to be enough power for them.

JD, such a beauty always. Wish her buds would start growing a little more rapidly, she prefers warm weather that's for sure.
IMG_78466.JPG

UD, starting purplize around some of the sites, and also some new pistils forming. This is my favorite strain other than the SC, because the flavors are impeccable and hard to describe.
IMG_78473.JPG

Here is one of the SC blooms, such an amazing strain to be growing regular buds during the winter. I'm really impressed. The direct sunlight makes a big difference, normally I grow them in the tent
IMG_78494.JPG
IMG_78523.JPG

Groupie with morning sun
IMG_78577.JPG

:Namaste:

Always appreciate the winter stroll. That JD purpled almost, but not quite as dramatically as last year irrc. SC too, seems to be consistently hardy and productive for you. Amazing for the temps and conditions.

Hope you have the very best New Year Les! :Namaste:

Aloha mate! JD is still probably getting more purple, it's not quite done changing. But for sure this batch isn't gonna be as good as it's been before in the past (considering this is a winter grow). SC indeed has been very consistent for me, real happy for the strain. It reminds me a lot of a strain called "Snow Cap", it actually tastes and smells very similar. Definitely got my bang for my buck with the SC. So far so good!

Thanks for the best wishes, wishing you and yours a Happy New Year as well :thanks: :Namaste: And to all of 420 Magazine, hope everyone is having great holidays. :Namaste:

Some pics from what turned out to be a really nice warm and springlike day, good progress all around

The flowering ladies

Group
IMG_78606.JPG

SDD's finally kicking into gear, they look good
IMG_78615.JPG

JD
IMG_78623.JPG

UD
IMG_78633.JPG

And the vegging ladies out for some Sun
IMG_78598.JPG

Excited for actual Spring to come :Namaste:

Don't it piss ya off??????????????????? JK my friend..... You seen what wood happen to my outdoor girls............... Hey I just posted a really good read about the effects of cold weather on plant uptake.... Thought you'd enjoy... ALL good my friend enjoy and Keepem Green

Haha thanks, I guess I jinxed myself because a storm strolled on through last night, they got a bit wet, but its still raining so I lugged 'em into the garage to stay dry, snapped a couple pics of the JD while I was at it

IMG_78666.JPG
IMG_78685.JPG

Ok I want to do a small time comparison of a Swiss Cheese specimen,

Here is the Swiss Cheese clone appx 16 days ago (the "monster crop" arose because this was essentially cloned off a flowering plant)
IMG_77948.JPG

Here is the same SC plant, a day or two ago
IMG_78644.JPG

The flowering clone looks great. I'm flowering one out now that I induced, reverted, then pruned and reflowered so that all of her tops, have that same structure -- node-city. Mine happened on a mother plant that getting pretty big, and by accident, so I just rolled with it, and kept her short enough to fit in the tent :) That JD does look like she'll go darker. I remember how striking she can get this time of year. :love:

Back
Top Bottom