Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

Some jandre kush f1's at day 25

IMG_461915.JPG

IMG_461810.JPG

IMG_462113.JPG

Okie Dokie folks!

Day ZERO here. I did not GLR this round, I was more worried about getting a good grow down, since I was fucking up so badly for the past year. No additives, no nutes, no bullshit. Well.... There MAY be additives to the flower phase to offset the (N) in the soil already. And maybe a sweetener. (shhhhhhh)

So, yeah, I'm worried since no GLR what the stretch will be and I'm out of headroom on the left. What a problem, huh?

TIME TO FLIP!!

Anyway... here are the Hi-Res

Notice in the upright full shot the little time-lapse camera under the left light.

Also notice that lights are almost all the way up to the fan on the left side. It's like an old cottage in the french countryside- NO FUCKING HEADROOM!

It's going to be tight... I found if you use your veg light during the first week or 10 days of flower will help alittle in keeping her shorter...

GL and Keepem Green

Looking good there Jandre.. Hey you ever look at a water report of your supply.. Kind of looks like they might have needed alittle cal maybe? Thought crossed my mind,, now that is a scary thought, but could that have been,, but naw.. Thinking of that hydro dying off like that. But even being time lapse,, sure happened way to fast,, to be a hard water lockout,, or even a cal problem.. BTW how long did it take those plants to die? But plants all love as much cal as you can give them,, and if your water is outside the parameters, mine is to low PMM and plants strave for cal.. Hard water is another ball of wax, they get so hard they get locked out from some goodies.. Cal being one I think.. Well you should have all that better dailed in than me,, seeing you was working with hydro for abit... Looking Good Keepem Green

Looking good there Jandre.. Hey you ever look at a water report of your supply.. Kind of looks like they might have needed alittle cal maybe? Thought crossed my mind,, now that is a scary thought, but could that have been,, but naw.. Thinking of that hydro dying off like that. But even being time lapse,, sure happened way to fast,, to be a hard water lockout,, or even a cal problem.. BTW how long did it take those plants to die? But plants all love as much cal as you can give them,, and if your water is outside the parameters, mine is to low PMM and plants strave for cal.. Hard water is another ball of wax, they get so hard they get locked out from some goodies.. Cal being one I think.. Well you should have all that better dailed in than me,, seeing you was working with hydro for abit... Looking Good Keepem Green
Had the water tested years ago and PPM of all TDS was at 0.040 so I supplement Cal/Mg with a foliar spray from Cutting Edge Solutions so I don't get a cal toxicity in the soil. I do also have a little oyster shell in the soil. The yellowing you're seeing is from me figuring out the water timer... Kinda got overzealous with the water days... Now it's at twice a week.

Watering timer? Yea isn't as much to do growing in dirt,, hell they don't even drink enough to keep ya busy.. Lazy mans growing.. To me soil comes into it own when you start getting into the organics. This coming from someone who has no sense of smell or taste.. And can't hardly even get high,, but 'they' say you can get some of the best smells and tastes from organic. I hardly fertilize, never in veg, a big jolt of cal, at the start of flower and then like every third watering in flower. And I like to 'juice' mid mid and late flower with some of them super phoso. But I guess I do fertilize with my ammendments. I tried cutting edge ferts. But I only tried the main three parts. After those three the price gets more costy, even more than the GH product I use. I bought them 2 1/2 gallon jugs of CES nutrients for outdoors and went thru it easliy. Lately, I've been using GH Flora Nova line. I started with just the 2 main parts and jug of cal and a bag of kool bloom for juice.. Did pretty good so I stepped up to their extended regiment. Hey it's a good cost effective fertilizer. A gallon of grow and one of bloom wood last forever with smaller grows. I started using it for my outdoor girls,, they get plenty thirsty for large quantities of liquid, but a gallon+ alittle did the crop. .. Oh well,,, just doing a drive by.. Your going to have your hands full with them girls.. Not sure what headroom you got left,, from what I rememeber the SLH I last grew didn't do ALOT in the stretch department, if I rememeber right, that was one of the traits I liked, her being a haze and all,, besides that smell,, some of the best in the smell department for sure.. SLH I think is GHS's best strain to date.. Least what I've grown.. Well GL and Keepem Green

Watering timer? Yea isn't as much to do growing in dirt,, hell they don't even drink enough to keep ya busy.. Lazy mans growing.. To me soil comes into it own when you start getting into the organics. This coming from someone who has no sense of smell or taste.. And can't hardly even get high,, but 'they' say you can get some of the best smells and tastes from organic. I hardly fertilize, never in veg, a big jolt of cal, at the start of flower and then like every third watering in flower. And I like to 'juice' mid mid and late flower with some of them super phoso. But I guess I do fertilize with my ammendments. I tried cutting edge ferts. But I only tried the main three parts. After those three the price gets more costy, even more than the GH product I use. I bought them 2 1/2 gallon jugs of CES nutrients for outdoors and went thru it easliy. Lately, I've been using GH Flora Nova line. I started with just the 2 main parts and jug of cal and a bag of kool bloom for juice.. Did pretty good so I stepped up to their extended regiment. Hey it's a good cost effective fertilizer. A gallon of grow and one of bloom wood last forever with smaller grows. I started using it for my outdoor girls,, they get plenty thirsty for large quantities of liquid, but a gallon+ alittle did the crop. .. Oh well,,, just doing a drive by.. Your going to have your hands full with them girls.. Not sure what headroom you got left,, from what I rememeber the SLH I last grew didn't do ALOT in the stretch department, if I rememeber right, that was one of the traits I liked, her being a haze and all,, besides that smell,, some of the best in the smell department for sure.. SLH I think is GHS's best strain to date.. Least what I've grown.. Well GL and Keepem Green
Bad memory. Timer keeps me from forgetting. Plus I'm in survival mode, with all the losses I've suffered, I want to leave nothing to chance.

Back
Top Bottom