Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

Yea thats what I was talking about.. I had a friend who put a smaller cut into like a 7 gallon smart pot. He didn't prewet and did the hand watering thing,, I took a look and he was using a flood table, I suggested using a drip pan alittle till it whicked up to sateration, but nope.. Plant never flowered right,, and come harvest when he pulled that plant, he still had a big clump of dry soil in the center I swear never got wet.. You girls are putting out happy heatlhy leafs right? I seen ya was using Cutting Edge. I tried the 3 part alone abit back,,, but I switched bach to a GH product. Flra Nova line.. Ended up with 6 products to round out there line. Pain in the ass to mix.. Keepem Green

Yea thats what I was talking about.. I had a friend who put a smaller cut into like a 7 gallon smart pot. He didn't prewet and did the hand watering thing,, I took a look and he was using a flood table, I suggested using a drip pan alittle till it whicked up to sateration, but nope.. Plant never flowered right,, and come harvest when he pulled that plant, he still had a big clump of dry soil in the center I swear never got wet.. You girls are putting out happy heatlhy leafs right? I seen ya was using Cutting Edge. I tried the 3 part alone abit back,,, but I switched bach to a GH product. Flra Nova line.. Ended up with 6 products to round out there line. Pain in the ass to mix.. Keepem Green

Yeah, GH products for some ungodly reason are on a 100Gal mix rate and you have to do the math down to YOUR res size. They can't just give you the Per gallon rate outright.... assholes. As far as a dry spot, that's not going to be a problem here. Got the hydro halos in and the water soaks right into the soil now.

Okay!!

Good news this week!!

The new growth from both plants looks like it should. Granted, fans are a little small, but these plants came into this a little on the damaged side, so they're still recovering. That said, they're REALLY green and very nice looking for their size. Advancement of yellow throughout the plants has ceased. The left plant has actually reached the netting, so I will start training on that one, soon. The right one has adjusted to its new configuration, and is bushing out nicely.

PICS!! Hi-Res

Foliar feed

[h=4]Uncle John's Blend™ OMRI[/h] Uncle John's Blend (UJB), is a Potassium mixture that is used primarily to enhance a plant's metabolic rate, especially for flowering plants during the blooming stage. Potassium is a major component in photosynthetic processes, including the production of ATP (plant sugars) and the transfer of those sugars throughout the plant tissue. UJB makes a very "clean" foliar spray that will not leave heavy built-up or residue on the plant tissue. UJB can also be used in conjunction with our 2 other additives for custom foliar applications.
UJB can be used throughout the entire growth cycle, but definitely is more critical in the flowering stages of a plant's life to maintain energy levels and maximize plant growth. A plant is essentially "dying" as it goes to fruit or seed, adding UJB helps to maintain the metabolic rate of plants that are in some cases not producing as much ATP towards the end of its blooming/fruiting stage.

[h=4]Plant Amp™ OMRI[/h] Plant AMP is a our OMRI listed calcium product. Plant AMP is also registered with CDFA as an organic input material. Calcium is the basis of cell wall development in a plant and the organic Calcium in Plant AMP is extremely soluble, providing an easily utilized source of Calcium. Plant AMP can be used throughout the entire growth cycle to optimize a plants growth and is approved for organic food crop production. Plant AMP is also a fantastic foliar spray, it is very "clean" leaving no heavy build-up or residue on the plant. Plant AMP can also be used in conjunction with our full line of additives and base nutrients for custom foliar applications.
There is a nuance of Plant AMP that is sure to cause some questions from first time users regarding pH drops after adding it to a reservoir. Plant AMP is derived from organic acids, which will cause a pH drop to around 4 right after mixing, this is essentially a "false" reading. This drop is not caused by a corrosive, strong-bonded acid such as Phosphoric Acid, and will rise on it's own after 24 hours as it breaks down. It is perfectly okay to water with the fertilizer solution immediately after mixing, it will not harm the plant material or negatively interact with the availability of the other fertilizer elements. If a gardener is starting with a low pH source water (typical of R/O water), we recommend adjusting to 7 before adding any fertilizers to the reservoir.

Sure are.. Starting to come around.. Never know could turn into a PotM after all?? Hey they are looking good my friend.. I know your ready for a crop.. And I sure hope you max out your tent this time... Any idea of the parent for positive? I know you got them gifted.. Reputable person you got it from? GL and Keepem Green

Sure are.. Starting to come around.. Never know could turn into a PotM after all?? Hey they are looking good my friend.. I know your ready for a crop.. And I sure hope you max out your tent this time... Any idea of the parent for positive? I know you got them gifted.. Reputable person you got it from? GL and Keepem Green

These are certified Super Lemon Haze from my neighborhood co-op. I know the guy they came from, and actually saw these seeded a season ago.

You know what I was talking about huh... Some peoples say this and that about genetics... SLH is a pretty stable set of seed.. The couple times I've grown was seeds,, suppose to be true SLH but who am I to 'really' know, but they were pretty similar and both smelled like
Pine-sol.. It is a pretty distinct herb.. What I love about it.. Keepem Green

:passitleft:

I started uploads of 7 fucking pictures about 5 minutes ago... I'm almost halfway done. THANK GAWD they upload 2 at a time. So fed up of this shit. This is the only site that uploads so fucking slow, and I have reported it, but they assume sice I'm the only one speaking up, that it's only me.

So I was going to do just a goddamn update, but my pics WON'T FUCKING UPLOAD PROPERLY so I'm going to rant about the poor server speed of this site instead.

As you can tell I FUCKING HATE SLOW INTERNET... It's the reason I have 250Mb down, and 15Mb upload speeds through my provider. Granted I sometimes have trouble, but I ALWAYS have trouble with this site lately.
I have done EVERYTHING.....EVERY FUCKING THING SUGGESTED to speed up my computer, browser, connection, uplink, and all... I have tested my speeds with SEVERAL speed testers. I REPORTED ALL THIS ON THE FOLLOWING LINK!!!

Calling All 420 Community Members: Help Needed With Gallery Bug Reports

I get told that I'm the only one reporting it, so they're not going to look into it.

I must be insignificant. I must be stupid. I must be some schmuck off the street.

Anyone had slow uploads lately?

I HAVE!! 3 to 5 minutes per 10 Mb *.jpg

If you are having problems also, please report it here:
Calling All 420 Community Members: Help Needed With Gallery Bug Reports

Okay... my uploads are FINALLY DONE, so I will do my regular update now.

Hey be happy,, 13 minutes to see a pretty plant,, or timelapse to see one die??? JK My friend.. Had to say that. But I haven't downloaded for a day or two.. I'll be updating soon.. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom