For real

Happens I do it often

I like having a line up every week. Mason Jars are on deck and ready with 105 hygrometers that tell me 104 different humidity and temp levels :rofl: I'm going to reuse some Boveda packs that aren't hard yet but I'll end up having to order more

Oh didnt know bovedas could go that long!

They work until they're hard to the touch or heavy as I like to put it..dense? Together? Lol

Hey Krissi. I was pages behind but I did want to address this. @StoneOtter and @DonkeyDick both have posted methods to refresh Boveda packs that I thought might be of interest to you:

From Stone
From Donkey

Also, congrats on the huge Cookiesx (?) harvest. Hope the weekend went well with your folks.

Highya Krissi,

Gotta love the purpleish trichomes in there!! More purple color here and there. Very pretty. She seems to be taking her time getting to the amber trichomes. Maybe just lengthening her harvest window. I hope you have a great weekend! Happy Smokin'
I love colors! Just wait for the winter grow after this! I am picking a line up of what should be colorful beauties! I love the cold weather for so many reasons and as of last year's winter grow, this is one of them now!

Stella is just making me work for her! Well not work but wait. I guess it is a practice in the art of patience for me!

Weekend has been better than anticipated so I'm both relieved and happy for that. Hope yours is going equally as well or better!
I want posters of these! Lovely!
I got you Stone! How big we talking? I want one for my grow room ooooooh maybe a wall of trichomes omg :idea::thanks: (does everyone love our updated thank you emoji or what)
Hey Krissi. I was pages behind but I did want to address this. @StoneOtter and @DonkeyDick both have posted methods to refresh Boveda packs that I thought might be of interest to you:

From Stone
From Donkey
Oh gee thanks so much for thinking of me! I am very interested, those packs are expensive!! :thanks::high-five: you're awesome!
Also, congrats on the huge Cookiesx (?) harvest. Hope the weekend went well with your folks.
Cookies Haze...Super Silver Haze X Afghan.

Thanks so much!! She is lovely just waiting on these gems to join her in my drawer lol

Weekend has been surprisingly gentle as Ace Ventura would say. It's been really nice. They're back now from my Aunts. Watched a movie with me tonight.

Tomorrow going to hang out and go for brunch then the parents are sending me off for Kristina time-grabbing some soil to up-pot (in week 1 flower, my autoflower Curly-I am taking a risk, I know but I think I can pull it off), then to get a mani-pedi.

I already prepped dinner for us tomorrow-breaded Chicken Florentine with pork belly over mashed potatoes and a side of gorgonzola creamed broccoli.

Food. Buds. Life stories. This is my thread. Glad you came by to visit again, HG. Hope you are now fully recovered or close to it!! And Blueberry is doing her thang!

As promised, PRE-DROUGHT TRICHOME SHOTS of MAESTRO and a few randoms of the girls...

Highya Krissi,

Massive buds on Big Bull! Pistils near the top are still white. Hopefully, most will turn during drought. Trichomes are thickly populated, aren't they? Looks like an explosion in an Elmer's glue factory!! Wow! More will turn amber with the drought. I'm curious about Gelato-K's trichomes. Have you looked at them recently?
Glad your weekend went well!! Are you and Bestie going to trim tonight? Have fun!! Happy Smokin'

I think that's the only time it's ok to wonder what a woman weighs!! I'm wondering too and I'm a woman!! :rofl: Each cola is just so thick, it's like buds on buds! Buds we are still waiting to finish up for use in filling up soul! She's gonna be PERFECT when we pull her!! Can't wait to share her with you and our friends here!

Big Bull is the biggest budded for sure. Never have I had one from top to bottom of branch being this incredibly heavy. Had she not been a Squat indica, I would have had her on suspensions from a month ago! But even that stature is failing her now on a couple branches. They are way too thick to snap, I'm lucky in that regard also with her!

Of course, I will take scope shots of her tomorrow pre-drought or tonight if I can get to it, I am happy to share her progress and changes from start to finish! I feel like I do take pre pics though but I must never put them here, only on my drought thread! I'm so sorry for not including those in my journal feeds! My apologies Bode! Hope you have had a fantastic weekend!

Just trichome shots of Stella today, still not there but still sitting really pretty!

My monday just got sooo much more better!!!
Sending love and light!

I love colors! Just wait for the winter grow after this! I am picking a line up of what should be colorful beauties! I love the cold weather for so many reasons and as of last year's winter grow, this is one of them now!

Stella is just making me work for her! Well not work but wait. I guess it is a practice in the art of patience for me!

Weekend has been better than anticipated so I'm both relieved and happy for that. Hope yours is going equally as well or better!

I got you Stone! How big we talking? I want one for my grow room ooooooh maybe a wall of trichomes omg :idea::thanks: (does everyone love our updated thank you emoji or what)

Oh gee thanks so much for thinking of me! I am very interested, those packs are expensive!! :thanks::high-five: you're awesome!

Cookies Haze...Super Silver Haze X Afghan.

Thanks so much!! She is lovely just waiting on these gems to join her in my drawer lol

Weekend has been surprisingly gentle as Ace Ventura would say. It's been really nice. They're back now from my Aunts. Watched a movie with me tonight.

Tomorrow going to hang out and go for brunch then the parents are sending me off for Kristina time-grabbing some soil to up-pot (in week 1 flower, my autoflower Curly-I am taking a risk, I know but I think I can pull it off), then to get a mani-pedi.

I already prepped dinner for us tomorrow-breaded Chicken Florentine with pork belly over mashed potatoes and a side of gorgonzola creamed broccoli.

Food. Buds. Life stories. This is my thread. Glad you came by to visit again, HG. Hope you are now fully recovered or close to it!! And Blueberry is doing her thang!

As promised, PRE-DROUGHT TRICHOME SHOTS of MAESTRO and a few randoms of the girls...

In gratitude!! :meditate: :thanks: :yummy::Namaste:

Highya Krissi,

Massive buds on Big Bull! Pistils near the top are still white. Hopefully, most will turn during drought. Trichomes are thickly populated, aren't they? Looks like an explosion in an Elmer's glue factory!! Wow! More will turn amber with the drought. I
Isn't she splendid?! My goodness do I love me some of her! Tons of densely populated trichomes on those massive buds. So stoked to see how she finishes! Definitely will see more amber coming soon, already have 1 patch with a good amount of it!
'm curious about Gelato-K's trichomes. Have you looked at them recently?
Glad your weekend went well!! Are you and Bestie going to trim tonight? Have fun!! Happy Smokin'
I checked them at like 1230 in the morning! And got some bud shots of her!

We still aren't there on trichs Bode and friends but its getting there, this weekend Im pulling her.
The boveda soaked ones are still in service so I can say it works at least once. Large ones take 3 or 4 days, smaller less. I soak them until the solids inside disappear. RO or distilled so the pores stay clear in the bag material.
Thanks so much for your time and sharing this information with me Stone. It is much appreciated!
My monday just got sooo much more better!!!
Sending love and light!
I need it right now as I type this up with tears in my eyes. The bittersweet exit of my visiting family-a family we have been trying to build back up for quite some time now. After a really nice weekend with them, my heart is absolutely sunk. Thank you my friend
In gratitude!! :meditate: :thanks: :yummy::Namaste:
Happy to oblige in good fashion!

And so we are in Weeek 10. Wow. Happens so fast guys and gals. I don't want this grow to end but we have a new one coming right up behind it!

I just finished the final edit for my FC4800 review. Have all the parts now for my Cilicon vape review and I will be working on that this week.

You will all be excited to know that coming in a few months, I'll be doing my first video review for a Rositech 4 Tom Resin Press.

75D17B31-DBCD-4970-A5B7-CA7A0912C335.jpeg

I'd love to ask for the help of my valued members who are familiar with and have dabbled in cartridge and/or capsule making and other Dab Press functions, to link me to any information you may have. I'd like to be able to showcase the variety of options available using a Press and since this will be my first foray into the resin world, I need some direction!

So much exciting stuff coming I found out yesterday on here, which really has helped me deal with this depression I'm in this morning. The next exciting piece is that I wanted to give you guys a peek-a-boo into the grow that will follow this in the 4 x 4-this way you won't be so sad this grow is ending soon.

I will run another 5 strain photoperiod mixed seed bank grow. I will have 2 Zombie Death Fuck, another Onyx in a Sirius Black c/o @Weed Seeds Express, another Gigi in a Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze and we are re-running a Stella in a @CannaPot Gelato-K

These will all prove to be a colorful variety for winter flowering. Best part? They will be housed in the 4 X 4 X 8 with a brand new AMAZING 660/720W bar light from our newest light sponsor, @Cultiuana. We will have up to an extra 240  watts to make big babies with!

Here is a sneak peak of the model and I will be back here later to chit chat

Screenshot_20220919-093834_Chrome.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Exciting times ahead for you!! You're getting a lot of work with the reviews!! That dab press looks effective and efficient. Depends on engineering.
You like taking trichome pics as much as we like looking at them!! They have matured more! Looks like a great smoke on the weekend!
Your new grow plans sound fun and interesting!! Let me know when, this time! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
:ciao::hug:
Exciting times ahead for you!! You're getting a lot of work with the reviews!! That dab press looks effective and efficient. Depends on engineering.
I'm sure be a Rositech, it will be well crafted! @StoneOtter has alresdy linked me to and given me tons of useful information. He will be my go to guy whenever I have a question. I just hope he doesnt grow to loathe me!
You like taking trichome pics as much as we like looking at them!! They have matured more! Looks like a great smoke on the weekend!
Absolutely this weekend. Saturday again. Going to be a nice day here, fine trimming weather for me and bestie!
Your new grow plans sound fun and interesting!! Let me know when, this time! Happy Smokin'
So much going on but I'm excited for the new grow...I PROMISE PINKY SWEAR SWEAR ON MY LOVE FOR CHEESE AND BREAD.....I WILL TAG YOU!! Happy smoking Bode!

I've got a bunch of pics for you guys tonight. Maestro our Big Bull is getting more pink by the day! And ooey gooey! Wow!

Had fun flipping some photos of Stella our Gelato-K sideways. Really shows her mass more!

Anyway. I'm spent. This was an emotionally draining day. Need energy for tomorrow. To smoke my final night smoke I go.

:passitleft:

...and I've been doing this often but I misnamed this on the upload, it's not Maestro, it's Stella...shoot me...

See you all tomorrow!

Hi guys and gals,

Everyone is wondering about Stella I am sure..

She will be going to harvest Saturday but may be pulled out of the tent Friday.

Here's what we looked like this morning

Happy grow Wednesday!

Good day, Krissi. Sounds like you have more adventures to share with us.

I have a question about the droughting and the trichomes. What exactly are we supposed to be noticing vis-à-vis the trichomes? Is there a big difference on how the trichomes look pre-drought and post-drought? Could you post a pre-drought and post-drought pic of Stella and show what the change was exactly?

:thanks:

Hiii girl!! So much fun stuff coming!!

As for the trichomes...they elongate which we have decided to call 'CORALING' and stack on another and beside one another. @Azimuth calls this phenomenon 'TWINNING'

We were literally just talking about and posting pics of exactly this today on my drought thread!

Post in thread 'Droughting and its medicinal effects in cannabis' Droughting and its medicinal effects in cannabis

@Hafta has some pics too today

Post in thread 'Droughting and its medicinal effects in cannabis' Droughting and its medicinal effects in cannabis

Hi guys and gals,

Everyone is wondering about Stella I am sure..

She will be going to harvest Saturday but may be pulled out of the tent Friday.

Here's what we looked like this morning

Happy grow Wednesday!

My good green ganja goddesses and gods!! Daaaamn.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

My good green ganja goddesses and gods!! Daaaamn.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
They're doing mighty fine my friend Auto! :thanks: :cheer:

So today is Stella's Last Day guys. I'll pull her in the morning Saturday before lights off. (She sleeps 10p-10a)

I'm dropping some pics of her and I'll come back with pics of Maestro and the last photos of them together

Isn't she just so beautiful. Gosh. I love her big buds. Her ginormous, glistening buds!

...And here I was thinking Gigi was big last winter

Catch you all I'm a few with Maestro!

Oh Maestro how I l :green_heart: ve thee.
Oh Stella. How I will miss thee. @Mars Hydro, naming a plant after you was lucky, Stella!!

Thanks to @Mars Hydro @CannaPot for these righteous seeds of our Gelato-K leaving the tent. Special thanks to @DYNOMYCO for turning me onto a product that absolutely does what it says it's going to do. And of course, Matt and the amazing team at @Prescription Blend for coming up with this line of nutrients I'll never part with

Without further adieu, the last of the girls together and some solo shots of Maestro and her trichie filled buds.

Oh Maestro how I l :green_heart: ve thee.
Oh Stella. How I will miss thee. @Mars Hydro, naming a plant after you was lucky, Stella!!

Thanks to @Mars Hydro @CannaPot for these righteous seeds of our Gelato-K leaving the tent. Special thanks to @DYNOMYCO for turning me onto a product that absolutely does what it says it's going to do. And of course, Matt and the amazing team at @Prescription Blend for coming up with this line of nutrients I'll never part with

Without further adieu, the last of the girls together and some solo shots of Maestro and her trichie filled buds.

yes!!!! Beautiful stunning girls! Centerfolds worthy!
Thank you so much!! :thanks: :passitleft::yummy::cheer::circle-of-love::yahoo::headbanger:

:dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:

yes!!!! Beautiful stunning girls! Centerfolds worthy!
Thank you so much!! :thanks: :passitleft::yummy::cheer::circle-of-love::yahoo::headbanger:

:dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:
You are too kind to my girls. We all appreciate you and need you on the rough days! I've been having a couple! Thank you my friend!! :thanks: :thanks: :green_heart:

So this is an onslaught of photos.

You know I couldn't let Stella go without some final full pics of her. Took her out of the tent for harvest today

Lost a teeny nug on the way to my .5 bath

Maestro got some out of the tent shots at Day 5.5 of drought last night...

Her buds at Day 6 Drought are incredible

And some shots alone in the tent...tried to show off her bulk

That's all for today. Trimming in T-2 hours

Have a great Saturday friends!

Just wow Krissi, amazing as always
I'm going to reuse some Boveda packs that aren't hard yet but I'll end up having to order more
Take the hard boveda packs, and put them in a jar with some weed that is slightly high RH- it'll soak the moisture back up. Failing that, wrap it in a damp paper towel for an afternoon. It'll be almost as good as new. If it it becomes over saturated, simply use it to rehydrate some old bud.
I've have some that I've reused for years. Yeah I'm a cheapo :rofl:

You are too kind to my girls. We all appreciate you and need you on the rough days! I've been having a couple! Thank you my friend!! :thanks: :thanks: :green_heart:
Its sooo much my honor and joy to cheer your girls and quite rightfully! They're amazing! as are you! Always here with a shoulder and a few of these... :cheer: :green_heart: :thanks:
So this is an onslaught of photos.

You know I couldn't let Stella go without some final full pics of her. Took her out of the tent for harvest today

Lost a teeny nug on the way to my .5 bath

Maestro got some out of the tent shots at Day 5.5 of drought last night...

Her buds at Day 6 Drought are incredible

And some shots alone in the tent...tried to show off her bulk

That's all for today. Trimming in T-2 hours

Have a great Saturday friends!
Stunnnnnnnnned!
I wish I could trim with you all!!!:yahoo::thumb::dreamy:

Highya Krissi,

What a gorgeous cannabis lady!! Most certainly plant of the year, if you could enter. I'm guessing the smoke will be as nice as she looks!! If so, you're in for a real treat! I know you're trimming now. Must be having fun with Bestie. Looks like she'll trimm fairly easy. Cola leaves are very few. Have fun!!
I lost another lady last night when Fiona came through. So now I have two premies hanging to dry. I went out 3 other times to tighten guy lines and retie others. Been really windy today, all day. I couldn't even look at them, as they were severly buffeted. I wonder if they'll increase trichomes for being stressed?!? If so, I'll be in fat city this winter!! Haha.
I hope you're doing well and staying medicated! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom