Jump on the train! You'll thank yourself later!
Im excited to do it! I love that its a thing to do right at the end. A cherry on top of the whole process of getting her to be her best flower self into the harvest. The icing on the cake just seems too on the nose lol.
The salt on the seaweed?
The coral on the beach?

I swear I saved a bullshark photo and was going to post it here but I can't find it. Guess the baby got between me and the save button!
Do babies do that on purpose?

I've got a few things. Let me inbox you tomorrow when I take inventory. Hopefully I can help somehow, it's just sitting in my attic, love to see it go to good use!
No problem at all! and again thanks for even thinking of it!

I was going to ask why so soon...I'm sorry to hear that Auto
Yeah, I only get to play at it now and then in my own home. I have to make others do my prep at timess (and that hurts in ways I never thought it would). Never really get to feed more than 10 or 12 at a time. No strangers usually eating. I mean... having a stranger make the foodgasm face because of something you made, it's an incredibly exquisite type of validation. Yeah and all the other crap too. Right when kitchen culture was starting to become a far less problematic environment too.

I mean it was gonna kill me eventually but I was sort of happily walking right into that furnace. lol

Like tigers in heat, yep!
Yeah! Eat that 5 minute dinner break over the garbage can!

I need bare min to be able to move around on these sites and type. That's all I want.
Im getting into AI generated art and a few other things these days. This place!!

I am running in circles and 420 shut down 3x on me today, including an hour ago so I'm behind buuut....here's Sandy!
Stunnnnnnnnnning! Thank you!!!!!
Hahah! Been told that before!
Cuz its true!
Doc told him today he had to get 2 teeth pulled. He had a heart attack, last 2 teeth he has in the back on that side...I am just glad he made a follow up and went to get further checked out
Glad he did the adult thing and made the follw up. Im still super bad about this kind of crap. two teeth need to get yanked is wow... poor dude.
hope you relaxed, i ended up making some chicken salad with chopped cranberries and lemon zest-TK didnt notice the crans cause they were finely diced.. go Wedding gifts!!:high-five:
Hahahhahahaha! I love crans in my salads! goes super good with chix!
:thumb: :cheer::high-five:
Next page for Stella's TRICHOMES and FULL TENT SHOTS...

:slide::goof::goof:
:woohoo::cheer::woohoo::cheer::woohoo:

Highya Krissi,

So gorgeous everything!! Seriously clunky frosty colas, beautiful "coral" trichomes, and so many pics to look at!! You look like you had fun taking all of them!! Looks like Stella could use more pistils to turn brownish and more trichomes to turn amber. I'm guessing it'll happen during the drought. Sandy looks perfect! Should be some righteous smoke!! They all look so good in there!! Happy Smokin'

As promised, the remainder of this update in Stella's coral trichies

AND ALL THE GIRLS :cheer::cheer:

Have a great night, I'm tapped out for the day everyone.

See y'all tomorrow!
:drool:

Im excited to do it! I love that its a thing to do right at the end. A cherry on top of the whole process of getting her to be her best flower self into the harvest. The icing on the cake just seems too on the nose lol.
The salt on the seaweed?
The coral on the beach?
The salt in the air?
Do babies do that on purpose?
I'm convinced. He has also mastered the upper decker as of late. The logistics behind it still baffles me
No problem at all! and again thanks for even thinking of it!
Of course, I've got to respond to you in a little bit again!
Yeah, I only get to play at it now and then in my own home. I have to make others do my prep at timess (and that hurts in ways I never thought it would). Never really get to feed more than 10 or 12 at a time. No strangers usually eating. I mean... having a stranger make the foodgasm face because of something you made, it's an incredibly exquisite type of validation. Yeah and all the other crap too. Right when kitchen culture was starting to become a far less problematic environment too.
I don't like other hands in the kitchen. Gives me anxiety. My restaurants though were always on point, nothing was allowed out of the BOH but the very best
I mean it was gonna kill me eventually but I was sort of happily walking right into that furnace. lol
The furnace is always burning, we walk in and out of it often
Yeah! Eat that 5 minute dinner break over the garbage can!
What is hot food? Funny how we never ate and worked in restaurants lol
Im getting into AI generated art and a few other things these days. This place!!
Omg now wtf is Al generated art? I just learned what SEO means for Pete's sake
Stunnnnnnnnnning! Thank you!!!!!
No problem!
Cuz its true!
Awww
Glad he did the adult thing and made the follw up. Im still super bad about this kind of crap. two teeth need to get yanked is wow... poor dude.
Yea hes hurting but still smoking cigarettes like they are going out of style. Told him that is like the worst thing to do
Hahahhahahaha! I love crans in my salads! goes super good with chix!
:thumb: :cheer::high-five:

:woohoo::cheer::woohoo::cheer::woohoo:
That sweet and salty combo, I loooove
Highya Krissi,

So gorgeous everything!! Seriously clunky frosty colas, beautiful "coral" trichomes, and so many pics to look at!! You look like you had fun taking all of them!!
maybe I went overboard on pics but i take them for my droughting thread and then I try to hit on all angles with the girls! I am glad you enjoyed them and werent thinking omg Krissi, enough with the pics! Hahahaha
Looks like Stella could use more pistils to turn brownish and more trichomes to turn amber. I'm guessing it'll happen during the drought. Sandy looks perfect! Should be some righteous smoke!! They all look so good in there!! Happy Smokin'
I'm thinking the same and by mid week she may be ready! Looking forward to her smoke! Thanks a bunch Bode, Stella is an all star and now one of only 2 in the tent and at Day 4 of Droughting!

We love coral! Take us to the green beach! Thanks so much Stone!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I fell asleep on the couch at 10 and that was it for me.

But this morning I got up early and did the deed of moving Sandy out of the tent...actually see TK in the act of helping in one pic!

I keep wanting to call Maestro, Onyx, when I look at her. She reminds me so much of her stature, I love that squat indica appeal.

These are the last of the full tent of 3 shots you will all see on this thread now that Sandy has been taken out!

And by the time I was all done it was lights off and this was the best pic I could get.

Happy Harvest Moon Saturday!

Highya Krissi,

Wow! Just Wow! What a pic! Actually, all of them! Big Bull has six real nice colas, and quite a few secondary buds (like the ones I usually grow) already!She's going to be a very nice harvest!! And the Gelato-k is so big! Her leaves have started to lose turgidity (if there is such a word, lol) looking like they're thirsty. Hope it makes many more trichomes. You must be trimming! Good luck with that! Happy Trimmin' and Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Wow! Just Wow! What a pic! Actually, all of them! Big Bull has six real nice colas, and quite a few secondary buds (like the ones I usually grow) already!She's going to be a very nice harvest!!
I expect a pound easy from her! I had to catch myself when lifting her up today, I was surprised but elated!
And the Gelato-k is so big! Her leaves have started to lose turgidity (if there is such a word, lol) looking like they're thirsty.
I always wonder if that is a word because whenever I try to use it spell check slaps my hand! She is losing turgidness for sure, Day 5 tomorrow. I'm wondering how much more she will take but she's a tough one! And yes, a big girl!!
Hope it makes many more trichomes. You must be trimming! Good luck with that! Happy Trimmin' and Smokin'
We have been trimming like fiends since 330! My hopes are that her trichomes resemble that of bestie and I's latest 7 hour endeavor in trimming Sandy. She is glorious Bode and friends!

Here we are some flash some no flash; some pre trim some trimmed; our bud wall we created from a chair; and just some overall trichome loved buds.

Take care everyone be back tomorrow! Thanks for the love for Sandy throughout her grow!

I expect a pound easy from her! I had to catch myself when lifting her up today, I was surprised but elated!

I always wonder if that is a word because whenever I try to use it spell check slaps my hand! She is losing turgidness for sure, Day 5 tomorrow. I'm wondering how much more she will take but she's a tough one! And yes, a big girl!!

We have been trimming like fiends since 330! My hopes are that her trichomes resemble that of bestie and I's latest 7 hour endeavor in trimming Sandy. She is glorious Bode and friends!

Here we are some flash some no flash; some pre trim some trimmed; our bud wall we created from a chair; and just some overall trichome loved buds.

Take care everyone be back tomorrow! Thanks for the love for Sandy throughout her grow!

Those buds are truly incredible. :bravo:
Congrats Krissi, another Stellar Harvest .
The colors are fantastic wow.
Don't wear yourself out Krissi I can't imagine there is much candle left to burn.
With all the projects you have on the go, rest will be at a premium. ;)
Take it when you can get it.:thumb:
We can wait a few hours don't worry.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya Krissi,

Very nice trim job!! In the right light, she looks like the Panama Red of old! Very pretty! Wow! Over a pound!! Wished I could have been there. I love things that make trimming less intense and more fun!! You always do so good!! Happy Smokin'

Those buds are truly incredible. :bravo:
Congrats Krissi, another Stellar Harvest .
Thanks so much Bill and I like that, I saw what you did there with Stellar!! :rofl: :thanks:
The colors are fantastic wow
I didn't know she was so colorful until we trimmed her then she emerged so beautifully!
Don't wear yourself out Krissi I can't imagine there is much candle left to burn.
With all the projects you have on the go, rest will be at a premium. ;)
Take it when you can get it.:thumb:
We can wait a few hours don't worry.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
I am hearing this a lot lately and telling myself the same thing. One day, I'll listen. Appreciate you Bill:green_heart:
Highya Krissi,

Very nice trim job!! In the right light, she looks like the Panama Red of old!
I had to look this up and wow is right! I'm sure her smoke was phenomenal!
Very pretty! Wow! Over a pound!!
Thank you, I loved the way she trimmed up, too! She wasnt as big budded as the other two but she had many bud sites and they were all incredibly dense! No larf for us!
Wished I could have been there. I love things that make trimming less intense and more fun!! You always do so good!! Happy Smokin'
I wish you could have been here! One of these days we have to make that happen, maybe a trip up north or maybe on a trip you take a little south! I'd love to have you. Thanks so much Bode!
Another harvest in the books! Thanks oodles Stone! Always makes me happy to see these grows through to fruition!

So I wanted to show off the remaining two girls buds in this post, also wanted to touch on Stella's trichomes from last night.

Maestro got one of her last feeds today, she is slowing down drinking considerably! I could have waited til morning to feed her but I rather do it when she's awake not when she's about to go to sleep.

Stella like I said, is day 5 now of drought and she is showing some leaves losing turgidness. Tomorrow may be a stop for her based off of that.

Until tomorrow, let me just throw in these pics of the 2 and a few trichome shots I took late last night of Stella.

Catch you all later with some bud pics of our droughter from tonight as well!

zoom-in (1).gif

Thanks so much Bill and I like that, I saw what you did there with Stellar!! :rofl: :thanks:

I didn't know she was so colorful until we trimmed her then she emerged so beautifully!

I am hearing this a lot lately and telling myself the same thing. One day, I'll listen. Appreciate you Bill:green_heart:

I had to look this up and wow is right! I'm sure her smoke was phenomenal!

Thank you, I loved the way she trimmed up, too! She wasnt as big budded as the other two but she had many bud sites and they were all incredibly dense! No larf for us!

I wish you could have been here! One of these days we have to make that happen, maybe a trip up north or maybe on a trip you take a little south! I'd love to have you. Thanks so much Bode!

Another harvest in the books! Thanks oodles Stone! Always makes me happy to see these grows through to fruition!

So I wanted to show off the remaining two girls buds in this post, also wanted to touch on Stella's trichomes from last night.

Maestro got one of her last feeds today, she is slowing down drinking considerably! I could have waited til morning to feed her but I rather do it when she's awake not when she's about to go to sleep.

Stella like I said, is day 5 now of drought and she is showing some leaves losing turgidness. Tomorrow may be a stop for her based off of that.

Until tomorrow, let me just throw in these pics of the 2 and a few trichome shots I took late last night of Stella.

Catch you all later with some bud pics of our droughter from tonight as well!

Soooooooooooo many insanely gorgeous pics over trhe weekend and then you finished us off with purple trichs!!!!!!!!!!
Im dying here of th-ecstasy. Stunnnnnnning yummy gorgeous just incredible and beautiful grow!

Same sentimental thoughts here buddy! Thanks Brew! How are things with the craziness up there?
Soooooooooooo many insanely gorgeous pics over trhe weekend and then you finished us off with purple trichs!!!!!!!!!!
I thought of you when I was taking those trich shots. I said oh Lord, the sex appeal on these with the purple, Auto is going to love it!
Im dying here of th-ecstasy. Stunnnnnnning yummy gorgeous just incredible and beautiful grow!
I appreciate the grow love my friend, very much so! Thanks for always being such a positive energy for my girls!

I never came back with Stella last night so here are some shots. Sorry to those who follow my droughting thread as they were there, too.

She finished her drought today. I rescued her as her leaves continued to falter overnight.
Last night she was starting to show her need for saving

She still looks amazing and I'll be back with her post-5.5 Day Drought trichome shots tonight. Happy growing!

Thanks again to @CannaPot for powering this grow with these absolutely remarkable seeds to @Mars Hydro for their utterly fantastic FC4800 and to our nutrient friends @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO for giving these girls all the essentials to become so beautiful!

Same sentimental thoughts here buddy! Thanks Brew! How are things with the craziness up there?
It came to a tragic end after 4 days. Not a subject that should be discussed here . If you want more details hit me up you know where
fantastic grow maybe your best yet

It came to a tragic end after 4 days. Not a subject that should be discussed here . If you want more details hit me up you know where
fantastic grow maybe your best yet
Well you are here to talk to us so at least your safe. I'll message ya later for the gruesome details.

As for the grow, I'm thinking the same, means a lot :thanks: Outdoes my Amazon grow and I thought I was winning with that one so I'm a happy green Mama

Highya Krissi,

I see what you mean with the fans laying so low! Her buds are so huge, and frost covered!! Very Dank! Maybe by the weekend, the trichomes will be enough colored ones. The purple trichomes look so cool!! Big bull is, well, a Big Bull! She's quite a masterpiece. Still waiting for the pistils to turn into coral trichomes!! Take care! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I see what you mean with the fans laying so low!
yes, and they can go from eh I can deal with this to ugh save me, pretty fast so you need to be sure you watch over them!
Her buds are so huge, and frost covered!! Very Dank!
Huge buds! Thinking the Flower Stacker may have worked after all?

be by the weekend, the trichomes will be enough colored ones. The purple trichomes look so cool!!

I hate when I do this to text boxes...idk how I do it either...anyway, yes, she is really coming out with lots of purple and pink! I was surprised to see it in Sandy come trim but I think Stella is just following suit of her Bubba K genes, they tend to have that coloring! I'm thinking by the weekend she may be ready but if not, we shall just wait longer!

Big bull is, well, a Big Bull! She's quite a masterpiece. Still waiting for the pistils to turn into coral trichomes!! Take care! Happy Smokin'

What a Big Bull she is! I wish you and our friends could just come and give her branches a push...so so heavy but yes, still so covered in white pisitils! She has 2 weeks I think still. I was hoping to pull her next weekend but we will have to see and just be patient!

Always a pleasure Bode!

I thought of you when I was taking those trich shots. I said oh Lord, the sex appeal on these with the purple, Auto is going to love it!
Yeah I went nutso for it. I want to be part of their molecular structure so much! You did such a great job of grabbing that shot. Its beautiful.
I appreciate the grow love my friend, very much so! Thanks for always being such a positive energy for my girls!
Thats what this place is for in my world. Growing and sharing knowledge on myriad levels and countless ways, getting to be a cheerleader for everyones plantamilies is a true joy. An honour even!
I never came back with Stella last night so here are some shots. Sorry to those who follow my droughting thread as they were there, too.
ANd thank you for that too. Amazing, of course! Take some you time!.. Please :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom