Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy Easter, SO,

Sounds like good eats!! Family time is always special! Happy Smokin'

Nope . Corn dogs. Probably. Wife at work . I'm sitting here taken care of this boy. That pissy as hell all the time now. Mad at world for who knows what. But got the dog beside me and plants in flowering and no smoke. Lmao. Got to love it
Smoke's on the way anyway, and your dog adores you Dust, and just look at the joy you bring the lad you care for. :circle-of-love: You're a good man!

Na Zdrowie!
Haven't heard that in a while Rex! I usually wake up with a big head when I hear that toast go around!

Your all making me very hungry! Happy Easter enjoy the festivities
Easter is one of the tastier holidays!
Happy Easter to and your family from ours!!
And from us, Happy Easter Art!
Happy Easter, SO,

Sounds like good eats!! Family time is always special! Happy Smokin'
It's my favorite Bode! Look what my niece brought us! She grew out a Moose and Lobster and gave me a giant bud! She grows in Michigan Mix water only soil. Hope you had a nice Easter too!

MONDAY UPDATE

Hi all! Having a peaceful day here today. A couple of things. One, this Candida is having a variegated leaf. Purple! They're always lighter green, maybe yellow in my tent when I get them. Very pretty and I hope it's a good sign! She's moving right along, I like that!
And B, my large boveda's have been drying out and I tried re-hydrating them in distilled water in a baggie. 2 days maybe and I feel the bag for chunks and when clear I put them on a paper towel to dry for a half hour and turn it over for more until it feels like a new one. SEEMS to work so far.
And furthermore, this Moose and Lobster we're hitting on today is wonderful! It has a nice pine flavor to it and long legs! A nice strong high with good thought provocation and slight body discombobulation if moving around. :adore:My Niece and @Bode!and @InTheShed :thumb:

I'm in! Everyone bragging about page 1. Pfft...page 12 is where it's at. I'm planning on running some Zkittlez too. It will be outdoor and then a clone or two to finish inside later.

Ok...now to get a little caught up.

I'm in! Everyone bragging about page 1. Pfft...page 12 is where it's at. I'm planning on running some Zkittlez too. It will be outdoor and then a clone or two to finish inside later.

Ok...now to get a little caught up.
Durn tootin! You'd make a perfect Tom Brady fan! I'm hearing Zkittlez'z a treat to toke on Baked, so I put two in. Have you had it?

Durn tootin! You'd make a perfect Tom Brady fan! I'm hearing Zkittlez'z a treat to toke on Baked, so I put two in. Have you had it?
I have a lovely little gal Zkittlez auto going and am very psyched about it! I've grow the Gorilla Zkittlez twice, which is basically the same strain. It's awesome! Super sweet and fruity, think candy! I find it's more like the smell of a bag of sour patch kids than it is Skittles. You're going to LOVE it. It's plenty powerful too!

Moose and Lobster eh? Now there's a strain I'd want to try if nothing else just for the name itself!

On the Boveda packs - I use Infinity, but they're the same thing. I also tried to rehydrate. I tried one first in case I ruined it in the process. I only used plain tap water, and when it got pretty much dry to the touch, I put it in a small open bowl with two brand new packs and gently (without sealing it) put the lid on top. After a night they all felt exactly the same, and I've used all three again and they were just like the first time! For what it's worth!! I was operating under the "maybe these will help stabilize the rehydrated one" theory. It *seemed* to work.

Firstly...F Brady. Oops...did I say that out loud?! :laugh: I actually don't care either way about him or football anymore these days. I used to be an avid fan of football.

As for the Zkittlez, I have not tried it. I have some seeds I won from WSE! I just planted 3...none of them have broke the soil surface. My fault. :confused::hmmmm:

I was planning on doing a non-sponsored showcase journal of various site sponsors. So I haven't said much about it yet. I just saw the dynomyco comparative grow contest. Would be a perfect opportunity to showcase it. If I get selected for it. Lol

Firstly...F Brady. Oops...did I say that out loud?! :laugh: I actually don't care either way about him or football anymore these days. I used to be an avid fan of football.

As for the Zkittlez, I have not tried it. I have some seeds I won from WSE! I just planted 3...none of them have broke the soil surface. My fault. :confused::hmmmm:

I was planning on doing a non-sponsored showcase journal of various site sponsors. So I haven't said much about it yet. I just saw the dynomyco comparative grow contest. Would be a perfect opportunity to showcase it. If I get selected for it. Lol
Great idea Baked! Good luck with the new ones coming!

I'm not much of a fan either. I only know what end of the stick to hold when stirring. :laugh:

Happy 420 stone:green_heart: I'll be dry trimming throughout the day. Plenty of finger hash:yummy: Enjoy your day!

Back
Top Bottom