Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Super Lemon Haze - Veg Cycle For Cloning

Wow, tough break. I have to fight mites every grow. 7 days from my SLH harvest. My grow had issues too. I noticed you on some other journals and I'll pull up a late chair.

Cheers

Wow, tough break. I have to fight mites every grow. 7 days from my SLH harvest. My grow had issues too. I noticed you on some other journals and I'll pull up a late chair.

Cheers

millertm! Welcome! You've actually subbed in on one of my other journals, before. At least I think you have. It was one of the iGro LED tests I did. At least I think you did. . . I've seen ya around the forums as well in some other threads. Glad to see ya here, you're welcome to provide input where it's needed. Thanks for the sub!
:thanks:

Well, SHIT! The other stuff, B.t., didn't fucking work.... Losing a GG#4 plant. It's wilted, but I'm fighting it. Have a Humidome over it, to keep it hydrated and mostly alive while the roots repair.

Went to get Monterey: Fruit Tree Spray Plus OMRI listed

Active Ingredients:
Pyrethrins.............................................................................. 0.25%
Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil .......................... 70.00%
Other Ingredients: ..................................................................... 29.75%
Total: .................................................. 100.00%
Fruit_Tree_Spray-Plus_RTS_LG6185_1_.png

Hopefully the pyrethrins will do what the B.t. did not. It's more of a broad spectrum insecticide, so here's hoping.

How big is your garden? In my 4x4 I use UVB 150 bulb to kill mites. $25 at pets mart. But it will cause plant to produce more resin and look frosty in bloom. In veg, bulb will stunt top growth and allow roots to out grow plant. Win, win. But only in small area. Bulb needs to be about 8 to 10 inches away.

Cheers

These aren't mites. They're Root Aphids. Thanks very much for the tip on the UV... I just so happen to have UVA/UVB Reptisun HO lamp :thumb:

As these are mothers, I'm not wanting to stunt top growth, I want it to explode. (Clone factory)

Ah, my bad. Are you using air pots? I've seen users film fungus nats flying in and out of the holes. Good luck, sorry for the derailment.

Cheers

Total Loss:

All plants dead.

Pyrethrins aren't strong enough to kill them.

Fucking goddamn bugs.

Here's some pics of the aftermath of root aphids. I couldn't get many good shots of them, they run from the light on my microscope.
Image161001.jpg
Image171000.jpg
Image201002.jpg
Image211001.jpg
Image221001.jpg
Image231001.jpg

Here's a good shot of the waxy deposits they leave and an, evidently, dead one.
Image181001.jpg

More waxy deposits, all over... Choked the plants to death
Image191002.jpg

After this, I will be getting all new clay rocks, and changing out all tubing and bulkheads and trays.

This fucking pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom