Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

Oh... BTW...

763MB: 15min to upload to youtube.
61MB: 13min to upload to 420mag.

TEN TIMES MORE DATA going to youtube!! Only 2 minutes difference.

But there's nothing to look into. I'm just an isolated incidence. It's got to be on my side. What problems I'm having are not real, and don't need investigation. It's too insignificant to worry about. There's a problem with my hardware, or my connection, or something else besides what it looks to be.

BULLSHIT!

You lost me after you said it took forever.... Hey, I'm one who couldn't understand that yahell wasn't supported anymore.. And still don't know how to change my journal links.. I had CHH help me.. And since I just kept it going,, Oh well... Hey they are doing great.. I wanna see an even canopy of lemon buddage soon.. The pine-sol shit... Keepem Green

Filling out really nicely Jandre.. looking good mate :passitleft:

Hey don't ask me whats fast,, I'm used to dial up..... Well was,, once things speed up it's seems forever to anything to upload... Hope your getting your problems figured out.. Seems the girls are enjoying themselfs in the sun and soil.... Best Luck and Keepem Green

Hey don't ask me whats fast,, I'm used to dial up..... Well was,, once things speed up it's seems forever to anything to upload... Hope your getting your problems figured out.. Seems the girls are enjoying themselfs in the sun and soil.... Best Luck and Keepem Green
MARS II leds and soil. :rofl:

And this is how slow makes me feel when it's fast everywhere but here.

yelling groundhog - YouTube

Those are going to get pretty damn big dude.............. Hopefully you won't have that R/H when they are finishing up. Going to get alittle crowded in there.. Going to keep you alittle busy.. Nice and healthy.. Keepem Green

Whoa, this is great progress, she must be making splendid roots down there. Well done. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom