Jandre2k3's New Organic Soil Adventures - Back To My Roots

They seem to get better and better, I bet the new growth is looking green and healthy. Keep it up! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Looking good mate.. growing quickly..

Drive Bye... She's not the prettiest plant right now,,, But that will be fixed I can tell... GL and Keepem Green

Drive Bye... She's not the prettiest plant right now,,, But that will be fixed I can tell... GL and Keepem Green

Yeah, she ain't winnin' no beauty contest! But she'll treat me well. And she loves me. And I love her. And she love me for loving her, And I love her for loving me. And We love each other...

Glad to hear they are starting to get dialed in.. Been awhile my friend I know... I'll be around,, like a bad penny I always turn up somewhere... Keepem Green

hehehe.... so... I was looking up my LED lights recently because of a really cool guy, and I figured I'd post the stats here.

Just.....FYI.

LG-G13A80LED-5w

Description:

• High Output 5W LEDs
  • Perfect for vegetative and flowering cycles
  • Superior yield and higher quality flowers
  • Large heat sinks,high efficiency
  • Save power on electrical,cooling
Specification:

• High Output 5W LEDs
  • LED Wattage:400W
  • Actual power consumption:110V:198W+-5%;220V :192 +-5%
  • We used higher efficiency power supply to our lights,so the real power draw of our lights is lower.Low power draw will not affect function of the light and brightness is same,Growing result depends on lumen of led grow light.
  • Coverage area:3'x3'square feet
  • We suggest you rot use 400w light to cover one square meter area for veg stage and use 600w light to cover one square meter area for flowering stage.
  • Size:13.4'' x 13.4'' x 3.54''(340x340x90mm
  • Weight:17.64lb(8kg ross Weight)
  • Number of LEDs:80pcs
  • Lumen:10800lumen
  • Lifespan:50,000~100,000hours
  • Voltage:AC85V~265V
  • Work Frequency:50~60Hz
  • Operating Temperature Range:-25~40°C
  • Spectrum of Light:430~440nm,450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~670nm, and white, Real IR spectrum: 730nm
  • Modular Power Cord:Available in USA,UK,EU,and AU
  • Package includes:1 piece led grow light/Power cord/Steel hanging kit.UK stock with UK power cord only
Product Features:

The Mars II grow light redefines expectations for yield and quality in indoor and greenhouse agriculture. The new 5watt LED grow lights are absolutely the most powerful grow lights on the market today. Watt for watt and chip for chip, best in the world. It is unnecessary to make low power chips or double lens to focus the weak LEDs on a small footprint. The Mars II is made up of the most advanced LED grow lights. We designed this square light, because you the growers gave us feedback. This more efficient shape works much better than others for square rooms. Truth is everything, with more power, higher wattage, and greater penetration. The Mars II guarantees that your plants will be healthier and happier than ever before.

Mars II led grow lights; now use the most powerful high output 5watt LEDs. As you know, higher power equals higher temperature. To solve this heat problem. We have integrated bigger, quieter fans that have been tested and are the same decibel levels. From the following picture you can see we are using better heat sink high grade aluminum than before. You can also see the distance between led?s is wider than the 3watt models. All aspects have been improved, for optimal growth!

So that's 2 of those lights in this box. Total of 800w HPS equivalent.

YEAHYUHH!!

I don't know about the 800w equivalent.. nice marketing.. take my hat off to anybody that can get 2g/w outta them..

Daily Screen Capture

Hi-Res

Will not be posting daily hi-res anymore. Screen cap, okay, but not Hi-res. It's just taking way too long to upload them for some reason. about 4 min for a 5MB *.jpg. I put in a post in the gallery bug forum, but I don't think anything will come of it. I'll just have to do my Hi-Res pic sets once a week instead of daily, now.

I've reset my cache, reset my browser settings, hell, I've even set everything to "Default". I've restarted my modem, restarted the computer, everything. It does it on my laptop and my desktop, so.......yeah.....

I think 2g/w is pushing the bounds of reality a bit... Where did you see that?

That's my point mate.. if replacing an 800 you should be able to get 800g.. 600 should be easily achievable under 800watts... I don't grow 1/1 don't try, not with my led but friends easily achieve this under hps..

That's my point mate.. if replacing an 800 you should be able to get 800g.. 600 should be easily achievable under 800watts... I don't grow 1/1 don't try, not with my led but friends easily achieve this under hps..

aaaaahhhh.... I got 1 G/w under the i-gro LEDs...But that was 540w with automatic dimmer for sunrise/sunset...... We'll see about that with these.

Drive by... Aren't them smart pots hard to water by hand.. I love them myself,, that airpruning shit really does work, but sure takes awhile to really saturate them pots.. I do see the drip ring which is the best way.. Or them drippers on a timer.. Hell use pure coco and a constant drip, and what do ya have? Hydro,, I was just rememebering how I use to have to water my smart pots...
Keepem Green

Drive by... Aren't them smart pots hard to water by hand.. I love them myself,, that airpruning shit really does work, but sure takes awhile to really saturate them pots.. I do see the drip ring which is the best way.. Or them drippers on a timer.. Hell use pure coco and a constant drip, and what do ya have? Hydro,, I was just rememebering how I use to have to water my smart pots...
Keepem Green

I have mine on a timer now, since I have a pretty good idea of how often they need to be watered. 15g water res below, feed foliar, otherwise I feed the soil, not the plant, if it's supposed to be for the roots. I build up the soil, and not use nutrient solutions. Reduces the risk of salt buildup in the soil... Not down with wasting 45GAL per SMARTPOT just to flush if there's a problem.

As for hard to water, I kept the hydro bins and the smartpots are sitting in the 5gal bins. And water runoff is caught in the bins. I just have to make sure that the water doesn't run to the sides before it goes through the soil and down... LOL it ran out the sides like crazy when I was watering them in. I just poured it on like it was nothing- - - Lost most to the floor because it ran off the top of the soil, and to the cloth side. It actually MISSED the side of the bin as it ran out it was going so fast... So yeah, hydro halo drips it on slowly enough that it doesn't roll out like that.

Back
Top Bottom