White Widow & Green Crack

420forsure

3 green crack 3 white widow
300w led for now. Will be adding another soon and then hopefully a 3rd. Grow tent can hold 6 5 gal. Pots. Fox farm line up with happy frog ocean forest mix. Also be using a/n voodoo juice. In 1 gallon pots. Planted 2 days ago. Just waiting for them to pop. Very excited for the green crack. Second time growing ww. Pics as soon as I see some popping!
Thanks guy! Especially crop king seeds!

re: Crop King Seeds White Widow & Green Crack

Looks like im the first one in,,,,,
HIIIIII
Ill be checking this out!!!

20160507_163038.jpg

And then there were 3. Wonder if the other 3 are late bloomers!

You never know except for letting them go. Im going to be running White Cookies next time around. When i saw this strain i was beyond excited. White widow my old school all time fav crossed with my new favorite strain Girl Scout Cookies. I cant wait for that to start. Im sure ill have enough medicine to last me til i get the white cookies going. Have you grown these before or this is your first run?

Iv grown the white widow before. Probably the best iv grown. Me and the wife love it. Way blows you down. Great smell great taste. I got the green crack as soon as they came out and waited for my first grow to finish. My ballast on my 600w hps went out.. and to replace it was gonna be the same as another led. I was already having heat issues and a buddy of mine has a much larger space and is looking for a second 600w hps for his tent which now has a 600w hps and 400w led. He's willing to trade me for my hps. So hopefully I can end up with 2 300w leds and one 400w.

I cant take the not knowing when doing seeds. I cant waste time or end up with to many plants then I can handle nor will i breed a strain either lol. Although I wouldn't mind trying that experiment later down the line perhaps.

Greetings, 420forsure! Just started germing 6 WW seeds 8 days ago. Just planted one (w/ a 3/4 to 1" tap) in rock wool cube. This is my first grow and I'm really excited. Looking forward to growing my own medicine. I have MS and have found that cannabis with high THC levels really, really helps me. Seizures are almost down to zero, headaches are gone, nausea is manageable, etc...
Anyway, really excited about this and am enjoying your grow journal.
420 forever!
Batcrazy

Got so excited I forgot to tell about my grow room: Gorilla Lite Line 2x2x2.5, DWC (six pot), using Botanicare Pureblend Grow, tested the pH and it's in the 6.0 range. All of my seeds have popped, but only one of them is currently large enough to plant in the rock wool. Using 2 Homdox 12W LED grow lights I got off of Amazon, an in-line fan with a Phresh filter. For the water I used tap water and added dechlorinator. Keeping track of temp and humidity in the grow tent: So far a pretty steady 76F, w/74% humidity. If anyone sees a flaw in my process, please let me know asap! I appreciate all the help I can get!:thumb:

20160523_160547.jpg
I think you may need a little bit more light batcrazy. You said you have 6 germing. And 24w of light isn't that much. I'm trying out 4 plants under 1 300w led. Just to see how it goes. Gonna top them and hopefully get them bushy. Here's a picture of the girls. Still no idea what is what and I decided against planting 2 more to replace the 2 that never popped. Enjoy! The runts leaves remind me most of what ww looked like last grow.

Back
Top Bottom