N420s First Grow Journal White Cookies Green Crack

Yeah I think that's a solid plan. I'll probably just tuck down fan leaves at the start of lights on, they always pop back up to the light by the time I come back to check them at the end of the light cycle and it adds a little light down low till they do. I think that should be enough to last.

when they were younger I did have some yellow spots on the leaves Turned out I was under feeding them i was a little to cautious with the food once i started feeding them properly they really got going

I also didn't have a ph pen to start so I'm sure my ph was off . now that they are older one of the green cracks has some twisting leaves on one of its tops but I'm just powering through

Day 16 update all the girls are moving along watered 2 of them seems like the stretch is slowing down a little and some of the other plants have caught up to the biggest white cookies I had it's still the biggest but at least it's closer now . kinda glad the stretch is slowing down cause I only have about a foot before my light is at the top of the tent.

seeing a little more flower development:)
20190118_215801.jpg
20190118_215744.jpg
20190118_215735.jpg
20190118_215726.jpg

I am looking into starting up a veg tent as well thinking of getting a 2x2 with a quantum board for a light I have some more seeds I want to start soon both from crop king blue cookies and white banner hope to have the veg tent set up in a couple of weeks I have yet to order my light so its really going to depend on how quickly I can get it

I wanted to clone them but don't have a veg area set up I am working on getting a veg tent set up going to be ordering a quantum board for that purpose. my next round will be blue cookies and white banner from Cks from seed and will probably try cloning them although I have never taken clones before

I wanted to clone them but don't have a veg area set up I am working on getting a veg tent set up going to be ordering a quantum board for that purpose. my next round will be blue cookies and white banner from Cks from seed and will probably try cloning them although I have never taken clones before

Sounds like a good plan. Cloaning isn't as difficult as some make it out to be. You just have to put in the effort and provide the proper requirements.
I am not very familiar with quantum boards but I do know that fresh cloans don't like too much light. I clone, pop seeds, and veg under T5's. Vegging under quantum boards would be better than T5 though I would think.

Day 20

Small update nothing really new to report with the girls the bigger white cookies I watered with plain water have been watering with nutes every time and have seen no I'll effects but I figured do a pain watering to try to avoid salt build up. been thinking of defoilating soon they seem to be done stretching what do you guys think is it time
20190122_203535.jpg
20190122_203524.jpg
20190122_203514.jpg
20190122_203351.jpg
20190122_203336.jpg

got everything ordered for my veg tent waiting on an exhaust fan some light hangers and a clip fan from amazon ordered a quantum board from hlg the one I wanted was only stocked in the us being in canada hopefully it does not get held up to long in customs I'm sure it will be worth the wait. going to be getting a 3x3 tent the grow store here witch I should have in a couple of days

Day 23

the girls are just moving along little more bud development starting to see some frost yahooo. did a defoilation last night on both of the white cookies it's my first time trying it so I will see how it goes but so far have not seen any signs of stress and i can see how it will help to get more light to the buds.
20190124_214614.jpg
20190124_214557.jpg

my wife had these laying around from her plants so I thought I would put them to good use. i used them on 2 of the shorter plants to bring the canopy more even and bonus they have casters perfect for getting them out of the tent for watering
20190125_203159.jpg

Looks like your flower is going well. I was also thinking about feeding every watering to see if they can take it or not. The last two times I watered I did a full feeding but this upcoming one I might just do water.
I like the idea of having the little casters under those pots. You wouldn't have been able to use them if you had done a scrog. Do you find the odor of flower to be much less than expected? I was told many times that once they are in flower that even with a carbon filter I would smell it but I must say I don't smell it and even when I open my tent it doesn't hit me in the face like a brick or anything crazy.

ya I find the smell is not to bad I cannot smell it at all outside of the tent when I open the tent I do get a bit of a smell but nothing over the top or anything but maybe I'm used to the smell lol

went to my local grow store that I like to deal with because I was having an issue that I thought was a cal mag deficiency the guy at the grow store that I trust confirmed that is what it was and he also said I had a little nute burn so he recommended I dial back the nutes a little . i was going by the advanced nutrients feeding schedule but even so it was a little on the high side. as far as the cal mag he suggested doing my next watering with plain water and adding a half dose of the cal mag to try to get things back in order. I also was feeding on every watering witch was to much so now I will be doing feed ,feed , water. it is only very slight nute burn so should not be to hard to correct things

few pics of the calmag effected leaves it is only effecting one plant at this point
20190128_202346.jpg
20190128_202326.jpg
20190128_202301.jpg

Day 33

haven't updated in a while things seem to be going ok buds starting to fill out a little more. gave the white cookies a small flush on my last watering with a half dose of calmag seems to be working ok have not seen it get any worse so I will continue to give the one plant cal mag at a slightly higher dose then I did the last time it is the only effected plant and have dialed back the nutes for all of them. I recently got a ppm meter so will be using it from now on because to this point I really have no idea what my ppm has been
20190204_225116.jpg
20190204_220129.jpg
20190204_220057.jpg
20190204_220046.jpg
20190204_220030.jpg

got my veg tent set up my hlg light came really fast after they sent it out for shipping got it all assembled in about 20 mins and I really took my time with it just to make sure I got all the connections right . got my exhaust fan hooked up and running on low with me not growing with led before it is a little cool in the tent with temps around 67-70 I am going to be getting a humidifier because my humidity is pretty low around 25% I am looking into getting one that does either warm or cool mist and running it on the warm setting to bring my temps and humidity up
20190204_225229.jpg

Back
Top Bottom