Green Crack & White Cookies: Mainlining Under A Sunplix CMH

A couple week ago i had calcium lock out, most of em didn't really have any problem but she went to hell. She was bouncing back but the stress was too much and she started throwing nanners.
i got one in my tent, and I picked off all the pollen sacs. How about your other 4 plants, did they get pollinated ? I'm gonna grow these out & keep picking sacs off, as they develop, and hope for the best and then eliminate all 4 strains. I'll never again plant a free seed !! I'm losing confidence in overseas seed banks !! Hope none of your remaining 4 are pregnant !!

i got one in my tent, and I picked off all the pollen sacs. How about your other 4 plants, did they get pollinated ? I'm gonna grow these out & keep picking sacs off, as they develop, and hope for the best and then eliminate all 4 strains. I'll never again plant a free seed !! I'm losing confidence in overseas seed banks !! Hope none of your remaining 4 are pregnant !!

Wow, another Masshole! Seems to be a lot of us on here!

No, i think i caught her/him in time, looks like sensimilla still.

Damn they are looking beautiful man and that soil wow.. makes me want to go organic. I bet those buds will taste amazing!

Thats the hope! I have already started just water and yucca extract, i want them to consume themselves and use up their nutrient stores. That, and a good cure hopefully leads me to white ash.

You are truly a master cultivator of cannabis. I hope mine look half as nice as yours. Can you take a pic of a bud next to a can of pop or something?

Thank you, but no im not really. This is my second grow and i chalk up my success so far to identifying the issues i had in my first grow and researching more on the subjects. That, and making friends with long time growers that have helped me out has big the biggest positive influence i would say. Anyone can grow Cannabis i believe if you just put the effort in and learn how.

Day 53 of flower.

IMG_241525.JPG

IMG_241730.JPG

Mmm ... purple.

IMG_242125.JPG

IMG_242023.JPG

Day 54 of flower.

IMG_242227.JPG

IMG_242323.JPG

IMG_242718.JPG

IMG_244327.JPG

Back