Green Crack Adventures

A Green Crack grow? And you mentioned a Blueberry in there too. I'll watch this. I've currently got a Green Crack and Blueberry growing indoors.
It started out as all green crack...seeds from my plant last year. I was trying to keep the number of plants down and keep it simple. Then all those balls showed up.....
That’s how the blueberry thing started, and things went circus like in a hurry.

It started out as all green crack...seeds from my plant last year. I was trying to keep the number of plants down and keep it simple. Then all those balls showed up.....
That’s how the blueberry thing started, and things went circus like in a hurry.

How was your previous Green Crack? Good enough to grow again obviously. I was really looking forward to it after the hype, but the first one I grew was meh, didn't have much of an effect, but it gave me the worst dries I've ever had. I couldn't have any before bed cause I'd be constantly needing a drink. Hopefully the second one I'm currently growing is better. It smells good so far. My blueberry was one of the first seeds I grew and I've been cloning and growing it ever since. Blueberry is a fantastic plant.

nice bonus you got there
Sure is. Now the next job for her......top...top....top. She will become experimental lol
Over 500 pipe cleaners to tie down the greenhouse last year. Not planning on revisiting that any time soon.

How was your previous Green Crack? Good enough to grow again obviously. I was really looking forward to it after the hype, but the first one I grew was meh, didn't have much of an effect, but it gave me the worst dries I've ever had. I couldn't have any before bed cause I'd be constantly needing a drink. Hopefully the second one I'm currently growing is better. It smells good so far. My blueberry was one of the first seeds I grew and I've been cloning and growing it ever since. Blueberry is a fantastic plant.
Well, let me put it this way....I had approx 10 pounds of 8 or so other strains.. I sampled for sure but couldn’t stay away from the green crack. I ended up vacuum sealing it all and put it away “just in case”. It’s what I’ve been giving away to family and friends.
The green crack I grew was Sativa dominant and had a very sweet fruity smell in flower and after cure. My hubby does not smoke and he loves the smell of the buds and says it smells about the same when I’m smoking it. As soon as you open the jar you are greeted with the wonderful smell of ripe fruit...I guess you could call it mango...tropical for sure. The buds were grown outdoors in bags with no protection and were resin coated and dense. The smoke is smooth and tastes as good as it smells. The high is true Sativa. Keeps me up and going all day....doesn’t matter how much I smoke there hasn’t been a point so far that she has knocked me out.
LOVE this smoke for sure..cant wait to see what I get this year. I have a green crack in the indoor tent that has been on 12/12 for 10 days and she is smelling sweet and fruity like last years plant.:slide:
My seeds last year were dropped on June 1 and they were in small 7 gallon bags. They were in supersoil and were given water only. I netted about 1 1/2 pound combined...they were beautiful plants that didn’t give this beginner any troubles at all.
87E22034-1913-4B4C-932C-DF23FE43E202.png

8FEBCD0A-2555-4F10-9444-886567B54060.png

I am soooo jealous!!!!!;)
It will be interesting to see if I do any better with my unknown seeds this year or if it is me that is the problem. My usual perdicement is that once I have tried something I think I know stuff and expect much better results the second time only to find the opposite turnout!!! It is very discouraging!!! I am a constant danger to myself!!! :hmmmm:

Well, let me put it this way....I had approx 10 pounds of 8 or so other strains.. I sampled for sure but couldn’t stay away from the green crack. I ended up vacuum sealing it all and put it away “just in case”. It’s what I’ve been giving away to family and friends.
The green crack I grew was Sativa dominant and had a very sweet fruity smell in flower and after cure. My hubby does not smoke and he loves the smell of the buds and says it smells about the same when I’m smoking it. As soon as you open the jar you are greeted with the wonderful smell of ripe fruit...I guess you could call it mango...tropical for sure. The buds were grown outdoors in bags with no protection and were resin coated and dense. The smoke is smooth and tastes as good as it smells. The high is true Sativa. Keeps me up and going all day....doesn’t matter how much I smoke there hasn’t been a point so far that she has knocked me out.
LOVE this smoke for sure..cant wait to see what I get this year. I have a green crack in the indoor tent that has been on 12/12 for 10 days and she is smelling sweet and fruity like last years plant.:slide:
My seeds last year were dropped on June 1 and they were in small 7 gallon bags. They were in supersoil and were given water only. I netted about 1 1/2 pound combined...they were beautiful plants that didn’t give this beginner any troubles at all.
87E22034-1913-4B4C-932C-DF23FE43E202.png

8FEBCD0A-2555-4F10-9444-886567B54060.png

10 pounds? Jeebus. Super soil you say? I'll have to add that to the list of stuff to learn. I can't wait for some outdoor space to grow big. My 3'x3' tent has 4 plants crammed in to flower, and I typically get 1-2 ounces from each.

The Green Crack you had sounds exactly like what I was hoping to find. My second one is really fruity smelling so far, though I can't put my finger on the exact smell. I want the energizing version you got so I can be more active and do stuff. Weed in general makes me more productive than not having any, but I'd like some super active get up and go weed, like Green Crack should be. I got a Blueberry and CBD for meds, though later I hope to find an even better CBD pheno. And I'd like to breed the Blueberry with the lot of them if I can manage it. A Blue Crack or Greenberry should be an interesting combination.

Update: Day 53 for these 3 beauties! I’m somewhat stunned at how tall they are getting and am super excited to see what kind of trees they turn in to...hope to hit 13 ft to top last years girls lol We are starting to think about staking options
0BE28854-314F-4BDF-BFB4-2BBFA7BBF4F5.jpeg
3360810B-0AEC-455F-A0E4-4AA587B9F7B3.jpeg
A7CA6767-1111-4C56-97F6-F5ED97768D8D.jpeg
The Durban Poison cline seems to have taken well to her bag and is starting to shoot up some
4EBC53BF-F2AC-4A54-BD74-B846F014846E.jpeg
Had a catack on my blueberry outdoors...she laid in the sun for a day so I brought her lifeless body inside to a cup of water....and she lives!! Time will tell how this turns out lol
45C13DF5-EC8B-49FA-A449-CCB6C9E66BE3.png
And last but not least the surprise blue Dream in the greenhouse. She has been topped once so far. That is the other greenery in the pic with the blueberry head in the dish of water. Lol
4682B843-C4A2-4E99-8E33-B42F25C23C65.png
That’s all the excitement so far. Stay tuned for zkittlez baby to join her big sisters in the back garden!!

Update: just over 60 days in for these large ladies
ACFD49CC-0B2D-45DD-BA7A-CF99D98665B1.jpeg

8EDE6F6D-55F0-4D41-A93B-712B57502AB0.jpeg

482A8E48-7FA2-4EE3-8C01-23C27CB21610.jpeg

Sorry about the sideways orientation...oops..not sure how to fix this?
They are giants!! I’m thinking I’ll leave them go..the way nature intended lol
They are currently approximately 7-8 ft tall with 3 weeks to go until they start to stretch. The plants had a great shape last year so should look good at maximum height.
The smaller ladies are 25 days old and are taking hold nicely in their 7 gallon bags. They are each caged in with their own apple tree as I find the leaf munchers are less prominent here for some reason.
zkittlez in ground with green crack sisters
EC0B84A4-6614-4E8F-B3D1-FE4FDDCCAD12.jpeg

ICED Grapefruit
F649C75D-A92A-4E8A-85F1-E22A04D66FDC.jpeg

Blue Cindy
00587AF7-561A-4049-8621-80053DF7EC6D.jpeg

Durban Poison clone
BBFAF1A0-10B6-405F-AD03-F6242A2357A0.jpeg

The bonus Blue Dream in the greenhouse just got topped for the second time at all branches
CA435CD1-6CF2-48B8-8BF6-17E5EB52BC1A.jpeg

Weather has been very hot with no rain, but they all seem to be doing well.
3 more weeks until they start to stretch!!

Thanks for stopping by! I’ll put the measuring stick on the big girls this weekend and update

Ok, so..the tallest of the three green crack plants is just a couple inches over 8 feet tall. The other two are just hitting the 8 foot mark.
hmmmmmmm tree or bush? The tree aspect is starting to look a little daunting. But hey, maybe the leaf munchers wouldn’t make it allllll the way to the top.
:rofl:
They’d likely be sitting up there laughing at me cause I couldn’t reach them.

As long as you have a good ladder, the tree might be all that bad of a thing... but when they stretch into flower, that could add another 4+ feet....
Having a marijuana bush (had to tread that one lightly) would much easier obviously but it’s completely up to what your comfortable with :thumb:

We decided to go tree :D Figured since they are in the ground and aren’t restricted that way, let’s just see what happens lol

Here is a camo shot of the large ladies. Hard to see in this light blowing around in the wind. The tallest is currently 10 feet plus 10 inches tall and they have a bit less than a week before the show starts and they begin to stretch.
1CBED75B-7DFC-4680-89E9-ECEA5359168F.jpeg

I moved the bagged ladies into the cow feeder like last year. They are big enough to withstand bad weather and should stretch to be a decent size.
will take some pics of these and the “large ladies” that are better later today.

Two weeks of flowering for these outdoor girls :love:
The big girls are moving along lol
F2385392-9AED-4D68-B95D-70AFC4ACF53A.jpeg

they were just above 11 feet tall the beginning of flowering! Quite impressive blowing around in the breeze.
And the cow feeder girls.....
Blue Dream
F94C6ACE-4C06-4846-B4BE-63C1361E8DF2.jpeg

Northern Lights
C2C975EF-13BB-42C1-ABC2-29871A0E457C.jpeg

Durban Poison
E0FEE32A-6029-428F-A7B1-EF42322C1060.jpeg

Blue Cindy
71EDF513-5F70-4631-85EF-9882E5707CC7.jpeg

Iced Grapefruit
3B3F62AE-169F-44F7-9DEF-1F973430AF8E.jpeg

zkittlez is missing from the pics...I can’t get a good shot of her as she’d hiding with the large ladies.
here’s hoping the flowering season is good to me....the bugs are crazy this year!!

Thanks for checking in!

Back
Top Bottom