Green Crack Adventures

I can’t get a good shot of her as she’d hiding with the large ladies.
Better make sure the chainsaw is tuned up!!!!! :thumb:
Looks like things got out of control over there as well - my promise of "only 4" went out the window early on and on top of that I'm giving "air layering" a go just for fun - I'm trying to get more Stevie Nicks!! And I'm hoping to pollinate some of her and L'il Cookie. Hoping for good weather and a long fall.

Dang those look nice. And big. I can't wait to try some outdoor growing.
Nothing quite like growing tress....but such a completely different animal than growing indoors. Crazy to Just let em go and see what they do....

Better make sure the chainsaw is tuned up!!!!! :thumb:
Looks like things got out of control over there as well - my promise of "only 4" went out the window early on and on top of that I'm giving "air layering" a go just for fun - I'm trying to get more Stevie Nicks!! And I'm hoping to pollinate some of her and L'il Cookie. Hoping for good weather and a long fall.
Out of control seems like it will be my norm lol already dreading trim jail if the tall girls make it to harvest lol....but wait....I was bringing them for you to trim this year.... :rofl: I might need a bigger car

Don't you tease me!!!! It's not nice to trick old people!!!!:ciao: You just send co-ordinates - I'll bring the Rav!!!!!:thumb:
Lmao you might need more than one vehicle. I’m not sure I could fit them on the hay wagon even :rofl:

I have a tractor!!!!! :thumb:
Sweet! Do you harvest hay too? It’s time to start a second cut of the fields for us...we can put you to work there too!! The more the merrier :lot-o-toke:

Hello Kanda! I would love to follow along :Namaste:
Pull up a chair! I’d love to have you follow along. The flowering fun is just starting. :green_heart:

Hi Kanda, I stumbled on this journal, my first plants were green Crack and I absolutely loved the bud I got. Unfortunately they were clones and I didn't keep the genetics but They sound exactly like how your describing, do you mind if I ask where you got your seeds? I'd love to find this strain and grow it again for that amazing Sativa happy high that never seems to knock you out!

Hey. Got lost in the harvest, COVID (I work in healthcare) and a home restoration...long story. My next indoor grow includes a green crack from canuk seeds that sounds very much like what my originals were. I’m way overdue for a harvest report but the canuk seeds from my outdoor harvest were amongst the best I have. Will pm you info from originals as they are not a sponsor here.

Back
Top Bottom