Green Crack & White Cookies: Mainlining Under A Sunplix CMH

420-magazine-mobile1734664224.jpg

Couple pineapple express starting in another tent

Damn great white those are going to be the best buds man wow im jealous.. wanna trade? Lol! All jokes aside how low do you let your temps get at night? If you let it go near 60 they will be even more colorful. Im sure you know this just a friendly reminder late in flower. .

My night temps are 70-71 degrees F, day temps 77-78 degrees F, i am trying not to let the temp swing go above 10 degrees. Yes i have read that, also heard of guys flushing with ice cubes in their flushing solution to bring out colors as well ... lol.

Re: Green Crack & White Cookies - Mainlining Under A Sunplix CMH

Why do you not let it swing more then 10 degrees? My temps have gone down to 59 a few nights, usually 63-66 and they are 77-79 during the day. My one lady turned some crazy colors, reds and purples and the others are turning as well.

As long as you have a way to control humidity as I find when the temps drop rapidly that humidity spikes.

I have to say I am truly impressed with how these turned out, I've been back and forth on CHM vs COB led grow lights and I have to say I think you helped me make a choice.. those plants are beautifully my friend..

I have to say I am truly impressed with how these turned out, I've been back and forth on CHM vs COB led grow lights and I have to say I think you helped me make a choice.. those plants are beautifully my friend..

Thank you, very impressed with the CMH as well. If you do grab a Sunplix CMH, use my discount code, "GWB1" and save yourself 10% at least!

Back
Top Bottom