N420s First Grow Journal White Cookies Green Crack

here is a pic of the new ladies planted 5 seeds they all came up but 2 of them look really weak and slow growing they had their paper towels dry out so I'm sure that's the cause of it I might scrap them and start 2 more
20190204_225444.jpg

Man, I’m hoping my grow turns out as good looking as your group. Following!
Veg tent looks sweet! Flowering tent looks like the jungle lol. Can’t wait to see it fill right up with buds! I’ll hang around if you don’t mind. Happy growing!
hey thanks for stopping by glad to have you guys along

a couple of days ago I was checking things in the tent and I noticed a couple of bananas coming out of my buds after checking with some of the members here found out my plant has hermied. it was a little frustrating because I still had 4 weeks to go so I removed it from the tent so it would not pollinate the other plants and will be harvesting it early
20190207_214757.jpg
20190207_214748.jpg
20190207_214708.jpg
20190207_214757.jpg
20190207_214748.jpg
20190207_214708.jpg

I put my new babies in my veg tent a few days ago to get them some more light under the quantum board but after about 24 hours they were drooping so I took them out of the tent and put them back under the t5 my thought was the light was to much for them yet even though I had I raised up pretty high I started it at 24 inches then raised it to 36 inches after seeing no improvement I took them out and they bounced back the next day.

I scraped the slowest and weakest small plant and started a new seed it has come up now and is looking good will probably try them in the veg tent again in a day or 2 once the newest plant is a little bigger

Day40

so other then the hermie things are going ok things have been unseasonably cold here so fighting my humidity a bit . buds are filling out more and now more room in my tent for the other plants
20190210_211255.jpg
20190210_211240.jpg
20190210_211220.jpg
20190210_211207.jpg
20190210_211150.jpg

Attachments

• 20190210_211138.jpg
    20190210_211138.jpg
    840.2 KB · Views: 115
Ya that hermie plant. Boooooo .. on to the next. They buds do start to fill out. You can almost watch them. Looking great. Cheers. Magic

Haven't updated in a long time so here it goes

we are getting close to harvest have been checking the thricomes regularly and it looks like im starting to see some amber so have stopped all nutrients and have been flushing them with water they are looking pretty good. Made a bit of a mistake with my watering schedule and really over fed the green crack and have seen quite a bit of nute burn but this close to the finish it is what it is

plants in the veg tent are doing ok now but i messed up with the new hlg light and had it turned up to high and even with it at the very top of my tent the light melted their faces off. another lesson learned I have no experience growing with leds so did not realize how powerful that light was cause it gives off no heat to tip you off, I have also been struggling with low temps in the tent so I had the heater aimed directly at the intake vent to try to get my temps up but all that did is really dry the air out . Now I have it pointed away and it has helped alot and things have bounced back I have probably lost a couple of weeks. I just topped them for the first time yesterday they seem to have not been effected by that at all.

I harvested the one plant that hermied probably got about half an ounce off it . It actually smokes quite smooth even though I did not flush it before I harvested, the high is quite racey cause it was choped about 4 weeks early but is actually quite nice

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey thanks man it went pretty well I ended up with about 7 ounces dried and cured the one white cookies plant yielded about 3 ounces on its own. I was using advanced nutrients bud candy on that grow I think it really helped with the smell and taste the white cookies smelled and tasted really sweet.

The one green crack that was left ended up being the favorite weed very dank and quite strong unfortunately it was the plant I got the least off of

The dry and cure went ok did get a bit of mold on a few of the larger buds so lesson learned to really watch those next time

Thanks for stopping by

Hey N! Do you have another journal on this site? Would love to know where it is if you do. Hope you're well buddy

Hey Prof thanks for checking out my journal appreciate your kind words

To answer your question I do not currently have one going but thought about it many times for my current OS grow after following yours I'm inspired to give it a shot again. Will probably start one in the next little while and tag you when I do

Back
Top Bottom