Green Crack & White Cookies: Mainlining Under A Sunplix CMH

Ok, good to know....was planning on possibly growing Green Crack on my next go around along with GSC, Blue Dream, and a Northern Lights

Sounds like a nice line up! I think i am gonna run some TGA genetics and Ocean Grown gear next time, but that is after i move. Buying a house, well, buying a piece of dirt and the house is being built over the next 3-4 months. Hopefully i will be back up and running with a flower room, and this tent i will just veg in.

Sounds like a nice line up! I think i am gonna run some TGA genetics and Ocean Grown gear next time, but that is after i move. Buying a house, well, buying a piece of dirt and the house is being built over the next 3-4 months. Hopefully i will be back up and running with a flower room, and this tent i will just veg in.

Nice brother, I can't wait until we get our land and build a house as well (actually a log cabin is what we have planned). It will be built with growing capabilities into the design.

Day 37/38 of flower photo bomb.

IMG_203631.JPG

IMG_202929.JPG

IMG_201826.JPG

IMG_204027.JPG

IMG_194727.JPG

IMG_204135.JPG

IMG_202828.JPG

IMG_202033.JPG

IMG_202128.JPG

IMG_204428.JPG

Enjoy your weekend everyone and keep it green!

- GWB

Looking good, ordered some green crack from HSO just because I saw some folks having inconsistent results from CKS, but your plants look solid. Very juicy looking buds there, cant wait to see the final product, nice work

I would tend to agree with the inconsistency, one girl had issues with uptake and stressed to the point of hermi so, take it for what it is worth. The others pretty much kept chugging along, but the variation in the phenos in all the CKS stuff is wild. One of my white cookies smell like berries?

Looking good, ordered some green crack from HSO just because I saw some folks having inconsistent results from CKS, but your plants look solid. Very juicy looking buds there, cant wait to see the final product, nice work

I have 3 Green Crack beans from HSO as well. Wasn't sure who to go through for the best but I figured I would try them. Let us know if you start growing them!

Those are some awesome and frosty looking colas there GWB. Thats going to be a hell of a yield!

Thanks bud! It should give me some good meds throughout the summer and hopefully last me until i am in my new house and can set up to perpetually grow. I will see how the space shakes out, but hoping to be able to flower out 8-12 girls at a time with a cloner and this tent converted to veg as the lay out. I just got my plant count upped from 20 to 40 this week and the wife is getting hers upped to 20 next week. We should be good to do some pheno hunting and really build up a variety of good genetics.

Thanks bud! It should give me some good meds throughout the summer and hopefully last me until i am in my new house and can set up to perpetually grow. I will see how the space shakes out, but hoping to be able to flower out 8-12 girls at a time with a cloner and this tent converted to veg as the lay out. I just got my plant count upped from 20 to 40 this week and the wife is getting hers upped to 20 next week. We should be good to do some pheno hunting and really build up a variety of good genetics.

Very nice brother. Wish we had that high of a number. We can only legally grow 6 per person up to a max of 12 per household. That means I can only take two clones per plant that I want to keep around as I have 5 females and 1 male (for breeding).

Very nice brother. Wish we had that high of a number. We can only legally grow 6 per person up to a max of 12 per household. That means I can only take two clones per plant that I want to keep around as I have 5 females and 1 male (for breeding).

Is that rec or medical based? That is not near enough for medical.

Can you apply for medical?

I probably could, but I don't like to advertise and potentially show up on my corrupt government's list for anything. And 12 plants is realistically far more than I can possibly use. Being able to have more would really just be used for experimentation purposes and for looking for genetics.

Very impressive!! Every pic looks fantastic, lush, frosty, healthy plants, and such fat colas! :cheer:

Have you measured lux levels at different distances from the light? It seems like the 315w CMH is far more efficient in terms of light output per watt compared to say, a 1000w HID setup, but it would be fun to crunch the numbers! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom