Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

Nice haul of keif magic sorry if you mentioned it before but how did you extract it? Those gummies look delicious gotta get into trying some edibles more of a smoker myself but very intrigued by the edibles as sometimes the smoking doesn't agree with me.

Nice haul of keif magic sorry if you mentioned it before but how did you extract it? Those gummies look delicious gotta get into trying some edibles more of a smoker myself but very intrigued by the edibles as sometimes the smoking doesn't agree with me.
It’s just from the bud buster. Scrap and collect. Repeat lol. Lots of different strains.

It’s just from the bud buster. Scrap and collect. Repeat lol. Lots of different strains.
Sweet score ya my wife has a grinder that collects the keif in the bottom of it there ain't to much in there though it keeps disappearing lol.

Sweet score ya my wife has a grinder that collects the keif in the bottom of it there ain't to much in there though it keeps disappearing lol.
Mine sticks to the lid like goose shit to a blanket. :). Coffee grinder

Good day 420. Just a quick update. The ladies winding down .. one more feeding and then the flush.. I timed perfect for the Xmas break. Santa May have got me a bud trimmer and will cut down my on my trimming. Cause I don’t like to trim. Lol. On another note all my @SeedsMan seeds arrive just in time for the comparison grow. Also did I quick day 66 flower update. The buds have stacked up and are hard as rocks. Really enjoyed myself this round.
happy growing cheers Magic

Magic’s flower update day 66–update 11

@SeedsMan seeds ready to be dropped after Christmas.

Front view

Mars sp250 veg
Clones are booming under this mars hydro sp250 @SmokeSara

thanks to everyone that stopped in and checked out my homegrown love nuggets. Magic

Tent is off the charts Magic glad you had fun with this round I have had fun following along killer harvest ahead.

Nice haul on the seeds looks like you did well with the black Friday deal at seedsman lots of choice to run with the black sugar.

Good morning 420. Not much happening in the magic tent just the finale ripening push and flush ahead , then the dreaded trim. Going to be dropping beans for the comparison coming up this weekend and the start of the new journal.
May veg area 3 green crack and 2 gelato in there . took a few clones last night of them.. did not have time to take a bunch of pics , xmas and all but I did manage a short video ( link posted ) I dropped an early miss auto to run in the veg area .. just having some fun

... I’ll take harvest video and pictures. Happy growing. Magic.

Magic’s video update #12 -day 72 of flower

Gooooooood morning 420. Well it’s been a busy few days at the magic compound .. harvest day has come and gone. Santa brought me 16” hand trim bowl. Well it’s a blessing. It does not trim the buds like pro trimming. But does 95% of the work. Love it and I hate trimming so it works perfect. This grow was amazing. I had a lot of ups and not many downs which is good.

I would like to thank all that came along for this ride.. 2019 is a year I’ll never forget .. with support of family and friends and of course the fam over here @420 .. you all are amazing. Well here we go with some harvest picks. Happy growing. Magic

8BED29FB-809F-4B3B-BE71-FA30040D3259.jpeg

This bracelet is what keeps me going. My daughter is with me every where I go. I will never remove it off my body. Let’s all have an amazing 2020 .. thanks for hanging out... final weights will be posted when they are ready for the cure.

Amazing harvests Magic! A beautiful (and beautifully large) collection of buds on that rack, and well done on Santa for bringing you the trimming bowl. :thumb:

Here's to a happy and healthy 2020!
I like everything about the grow. Trimming is my least fav. Hahhaha. Santa was listening. Thanks for hanging around , means a lot. I’m starting the comparative with black sugar from @SeedsMan. Dropping beans today maybe lol. Hope the holidays are going great. Cheers

Congrats on the harvest magic! And a great one at that! Well done man! They look superb!

Great present! That definitely saves time! :thumb:

That’s an awesome bracelet!:circle-of-love:
Thanks Backlipslide .. amazing grow I had. If the smoke is anything like the smell and stickiness... I’m in for a real treat. Thanks for hanging out.
As for the bracelet , other than then memories etc .. this keeps me going. It was something I had to have no matter the cost. Hope the holidays were good for you and Santa treated you good. Cheers Magic.

Thanks Backlipslide .. amazing grow I had. If the smoke is anything like the smell and stickiness... I’m in for a real treat. Thanks for hanging out.
As for the bracelet , other than then memories etc .. this keeps me going. It was something I had to have no matter the cost. Hope the holidays were good for you and Santa treated you good. Cheers Magic.
Santa was great! To my, daughter! Lol and even my wife got some gifts from Santa, but my stocking was empty. I guess I’ve been a bad boy this year! Hahaha just playing.

the wife and I weren’t supposed to buy each other gifts, but I went ahead and got a few gifts for the wife.

I bought my self a bunch of Hilti tools for work, reciprocating saw, hammer drill, router, a radio, all cordless, and a few other small goodies. So yeah, I guess Santa was great to me! :thumb: :yahoo:

Looks like a great harvest Magic you should have a bunch of jars of top quality meds. I hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas. Can't wait for the Comparative to kick off looks like I will drop my seeds in the next week or 2 once I get my Gz harvest out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom