Crop King Seeds New York City Diesel Auto & Green Crack

Hey Stoney, are you using the ph perfect Sensi and if so what do you think of it, Been thinking about giving it a try. Do you check Ph. Thanks for your time.:volcano-smiley:

Yeah so far I like it I am also using Sensizyme and in flower will be using big bud and over drive. Here is a pic of the family
20160413_151226.jpg

The NY is killing it she is growing so fast. The Green Crack is also growing fast just not as fast ofcourse.

I'm in. Have you used the Mars Hydro line before this grow? Thinking of getting one. I'm new to it all. How many plants will you be doing under yours?

Yes I have I got the Mars ll 1200 about 4 months ago and it is already dead in the water. Woke up this morning and it has all sorts of burnt out leds, the light has been in Mars recommend environment so i think it is a Manufacturer defect in the Mars ll series. If you go with Mars hydro stay away from the Mars ll seines. go with the reflector series they do not have the problems the Mars ll series has. I'm picking up a Duolux 600 as soon as they have more built I talked to the guys that make them and might get a sponsorship fingers crossed

20160416_072104.jpg
20160416_072059.jpg
20160416_072054.jpg
everything is going great. I had to hang my HPS because my Mars ll 1200 broke after only 4 months. I feel I will do better with my HPS anyway. Today is like day 15.

Ladies looking good Stoney. Sorry to hear about your LED, have Mars sent out your parts for repair. I have pulled the glass out of mine, it runs cooler and I believe its brighter, but we will see.:volcano-smiley:

No not having them send parts I am scraping it and making it into a Cob

Good luck with the cobb, I have one in the works 3*100w in each case ran about 75%, 200-225 w output, I like growing with multipule smaller lights, more versatile. If it works out I will build 5 more to fill my 2 tables.:thumb:

Thanks. And good luck yourself

So broke down and ordered a 1000 watt yield lab MH/HPS. I decided to not use leds for a while at least until the tech is better. My Mars hydro experience has made me to nervous to buy another more expensive led so the tried and true hps it is. I will only run the 1000 watt at maybe 75% but probably 50%. As I am a personal grower and only grow a couple ladies. Anyway pics coming soon The NY City Diesel Auto is out of control with growth and the green Crack is looking amazing as well.

Hey im new.
Thank you for shareing.
I dont know anything but im good at cheering. Good luck will enjoy the grow.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

20160422_054541.jpg
1461322089332-1091713687.jpg
I seem to be having a drooping problem with my NY Diesel auto and Green Crack. I am I 100% coco and water once a day about a cup and a half sometimes 2 cups. My Humidity is between 55 and 65. I know it's pretty much impossible to over water coco so what the heck could be going on? I started with raising my light to about 3 feet maybe a little less. I am feeding with a pH of 5.5-5.8 with a ppm of 450. I can't get it fixed anyone have a clue please share

Today is day 23 and man is the NY City Diesel Auto growing crazy fast. It has like 100% more growth then the Green Crack, which makes perfect sense because one is a auto and the other a photo so du. Any hoo pics will come later. If crop kings times are correct with how long it takes to flower and grow the NY City Diesel Auto I should be about 5 weeks from finish. I hope. Lol

Just looking for as much help as I can was gonna use two:

- California Light Works SolarFlare 220W LED
- Secret Jardin Dark Street v2.5 DS90, 36 x 36 x 64
- Titan Controls Apollo 8 -- 24 Hour Dual Timer
- Active Air 4 inch In-Line Fan 165 CFM
- Black Ops Carbon Filter 4 in x 12 in 200 CFM
- Grow Crew 1/8" Ratchet Light Hanger (Pair)
- Black Lightproof Ducting w/Clamps
if there's anything I should add or take away ease let me thanks

Just looking for as much help as I can was gonna use two:

- California Light Works SolarFlare 220W LED
- Secret Jardin Dark Street v2.5 DS90, 36 x 36 x 64
- Titan Controls Apollo 8 -- 24 Hour Dual Timer
- Active Air 4 inch In-Line Fan 165 CFM
- Black Ops Carbon Filter 4 in x 12 in 200 CFM
- Grow Crew 1/8" Ratchet Light Hanger (Pair)
- Black Lightproof Ducting w/Clamps
if there's anything I should add or take away ease let me thanks

That is actually a pretty great shopping list. You should be great I started with way less then that lol

Back
Top Bottom